Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

RIP Robin Williams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: RIP Robin Williams Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is too bad, I really liked him. What a great loss.... Sad

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

O Captain my captain!

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My fav movie of his was "What Dreams Shall Come" which was a serious rather spiritual, new age movie. He was funny, he will be missed.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

omg how I hated "what dreams may come". I hated it so much, that I couldn't even finish it.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nothing! I'm Timo Tolkki, and as the powermetal father i need tell you that all are in "Hands of Time", The poor sir Williams are now Listening "Twinlight Simphony" in other "Episode" of the Human life, But he not die, really, he will come again here to try again in his evolution's run.

But we have hard times, "Angels of Apocalypsis" are claiming for the humanity errors and the "Destiny"demand one intense depuration.

He was weak, and I'm sorry for that, We need learn about his life. he is a clear explande to not follow

Your dear Friend

__________________Timo Tolkki
____________________________Krye Elysion
________________________________________ Amen

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
omg how I hated "what dreams may come". I hated it so much, that I couldn't even finish it.

So you missed the whole purpose of the movie then. Rolling Eyes

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what was the purpose?

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ur mom

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

now why would you say that?

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lol like my students. Man these days I'm teaching at this shitty school where all the students are terrible. I'm doing more baby sitting and discipline than teaching.

Rebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
lol like my students. Man these days I'm teaching at this shitty school where all the students are terrible. I'm doing more baby sitting and discipline than teaching.

Please quit your job and find a new career.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Or you can raise children to the best of your abilities, and one day one of them will become a successful Microsoft CEO and will give you trillions of dollars.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:

why?

Rebel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
Rebel wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:

why?
Clearly you're not fit to teach

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:
Rebel wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:

why?
Clearly you're not fit to teach
care to elaborate?

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what evidence do you have to support your claims? You know, text is a poor medium for human communication, compared to a face to face conversation. You never met me. All you have is a few sentences i've written here and there about my early experiences as an english teacher. But yet, you claim i'm not fit for teaching. How do you know?

you know, we talk about Flavio and stuff here, but do we really know him? Did we actually sit down face to face and have a conversation with him?

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
you know, we talk about Flavio and stuff here, but do we really know him? Did we actually sit down face to face and have a conversation with him?

Is it really necessary...? Rolling Eyes

K种SKI TWIN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No sir, really isn't necesary. I'm not the class of person that you like to meet. I dont share nothing in my life stuff that you will like to see.

I dont use metal clothes, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't consume drugs, I dislike the nocturnal parties, I dislike the easy girls, I never do crazy stuff that after I will cry for my acts, I'm shy mostly in person.

I like have a normal life, play music, enjoy of the nature and live in full harmony with my own person and I hate fell that I'm losing my life in "Cool Stuff"

I prefer sleep 8 hours and after play my music that have a insane life and feel me lost.

Of course, I don't want say that you have the stuff that I don't like. Is only a bit of me that you sure can see to one person as "A bored person"

I dunno if in the future I can have a chance with other metal artist, I see it hard by my condition and the path that I select in my life

Sorry sir, if I was rude with yourself

K种SKI TWIN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: I have bad news for Rebel and his Fail critic Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sorry rebel, but I need point you about this, you no very sense critic about me, To one fake of me.

Recently asked for be social net friend "Alien Orchestra" "Metal cinematic company" from Oslo Norway. Sir, for some reason the metal comunity think in that I'm a metal musician.

Antonio Vivaldi isn't very metal Musician.

The next time, sir, yourself need Critic about music and no the social status, sir, is the best recomendation that i can say friendly.

I'm not vengative, but yes i will point you when you fail

R.F.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
have a conversation with him?

Does anyone actually do that?

K种SKI TWIN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no worries, this isn't necesary.

I can cry as a mother if i share the same stuff that metal community. but I'm not share the same.

Only if exist "respect" about persons this can be possible, I meet to warren curry here and he is a excelent person.

but I dont hope that all here were Warren curry

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
what evidence do you have to support your claims? You know, text is a poor medium for human communication, compared to a face to face conversation. You never met me. All you have is a few sentences i've written here and there about my early experiences as an english teacher. But yet, you claim i'm not fit for teaching. How do you know?

You say how much you hate your job.

As for Flavio, he's clearly mentally ill, or has some sort of learning disability.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:

You say how much you hate your job.
when did I say that? I hate my job when kids are horrible.

K种SKI TWIN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sir Neon vomit, learn to be one human being and after come to talk with education, mr. ignorant

K种SKI TWIN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Given all the above mind previous to the attack of Mr. NeonVomit and whatever their identity, preneto my apologies to all of you for my uncivilized way of proceeding that it is a scandal.

For more than neonvomit is a beast, does not mean I have to fall into the same situation unpleasant

My apologies but rest assured this again with my conscience and my person

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum