Probably new titles for the new album

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
robocop656
Re: Probably new titles for the new album

Post by robocop656 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:30 am

New album is going to be named Tolkkis. You heard it hear first!!

KupiainenItaly96

Post by KupiainenItaly96 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:18 am

So i was right 2015 was the year of Templum Eternal is the title but on the cover there is a pagan temple

KupiainenItaly96

Post by KupiainenItaly96 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:27 am

Perhaps i can tell you also something about the next album. The theme will be an hyperbole of Nemesis the cover will remind Nemesis but more "white" and angelic i think that Avenger
Arcadia or angelic can be the title and as Nemesis was inspired by the apcalyspe the new album can be inspired by the Ragnarok. The Lost saga in fact is the first song of stratovarius dedicated to the norse mythology and to Odin. I think that now is the good time for an angelic nordic album that can seem also a melting pot of the ideas of Polaris Elysium and Nemesis. In fact the last song of these album in a certain way anticipated the next. The melody of the First chorus of Elysium is similar to the chorus of abandon and the bonus tracks of Elysium have something that is more similar to the meditative and aggressive at the same time style of songs of Nemesis lije halcyon days castles in the air fireborn Nemesis and one must fall. I refer to Last Shore and Hallowed. And also Nemesis closes itself with Old Man and the sea an acuoustic song that is more calm and can be a prelude to Eternal that is not aggressive and experimental as Nemesis but more triumphalist especially in My Eternal Dream. Anyway i think that Eternal has a lot of influences. Lost without a trace from the pop music of 2003 rise above it from Infinite album and the rest has something of classic referred to Visions and especially to Episode. Meanwhile In my line of work is a sog lije out of the fog writtenwith ccollaboration with jani and a lot cinematographic in thw intro whule out of the fog was more"western" as Wildfire II from Sonata Arctica.