Rock Music Site

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Linnette Gray
Rock Music Site

Post by Linnette Gray » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:22 am

I'm thinking of creating a website about rock music, this will include rock history timelines, source of all rock music videos, and list of classic rock artists. I know there are lots of existing sites with the same theme so I'm finding ways on how to have an edge over them. I have a small budget to hire a SEO company but I don’t know the qualifications of an efficient company. Hiring a low-quality SEO services is not on my list at the moment. I just want to know if a non-technical person like me can do SEO on my own.

Hildegard26

Re: Rock Music Site

Post by Hildegard26 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 am

There's a list of good and not so expensive SEOs online. You can check and perhaps compare which fits your budget. Good luck!

Linnette Gray

Software

Post by Linnette Gray » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Actually, I saw DemandWave on the internet and I might put this provider on my top list. However, this does not mean that I will not look for other quality and cheap providers anymore. TY

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:19 am

Unless you can explain how your site will have anything not on Wikipedia...
They let us have signatures on this forum???

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Rebel wrote:Unless you can explain how your site will have anything not on Wikipedia...
Sorry, Rebel, you are very "soft" just as a panda bear, soft and cute, why you need be other angry guy.

how a huge critic of metal dont notice the stratovarius problem About his sound?.

The true always win, other questión to you, WHY THE METAL CRITIC NOT HAVE IDEA ABOUT ALBUMS SOUND?, YOU ALL NOT HAVE EARS?

:roll:

If my "Golden god post producer" take Jobs into the metal and make these band huge and epic, i will kill his patience in train you in start to critic "TO THE SOUND ENGINEERS THAT WORKS IN THIS HORRIBLE AND BAD WORKED METAL ALBUMS" :x

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Rebel wrote:Unless you can explain how your site will have anything not on Wikipedia...
Sorry, Rebel, you are very "soft" just as a panda bear, soft and cute, why you need be other angry guy.

how a huge critic of metal dont notice the stratovarius problem About his sound?.

The true always win, other questión to you, WHY THE METAL CRITIC NOT HAVE IDEA ABOUT ALBUMS SOUND?, YOU ALL NOT HAVE EARS?

:roll:

If my "Golden god post producer" take Jobs into the metal and make these band huge and epic, i will kill his patience in train you in start to critic "TO THE SOUND ENGINEERS THAT WORKS IN THIS HORRIBLE AND BAD WORKED METAL ALBUMS" :x
Honestly, because most listeners don't have much of an ear for production either, and if every review got into every aspect of an album, they'd all be 2000+ words. I don't talk much about production, and I don't talk much about lyrics, because neither make much of an impact on me, so it's not part of the explanation of my score.

That being said, I can appreciate good production, especially on much-needed remasters, like King Crimson's Lizard, or Remedy Lane by Pain of Salvation, both which were remixed to really bring out certain strengths in the music. I just don't typically care.
They let us have signatures on this forum???