Elysium for Piano

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Ryer
Elysium for Piano

Post by Ryer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:56 pm

Ok, let me know if there is any problems with what I am doing, whether that be legal issues or really anything. I prefer to stay out of that and I will pull this if such an issue occurs.

Hey! First post here, but I have been following for some time. I had started a project quite some time ago to create the entirety of the 18 minute epic, Elysium, for piano. I have finally joined and am now posting this because I have completed the first movement, solos and all. It is fairly challenging (so much so that me, a fairly novice piano player, can't really play it). Hopefully somebody out there can play it! There are a few places where you have to stretch more than normal, and if those cause trouble, change them. Anyway, I hope you like it!

Sheet Music: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EeWg ... sp=sharing

Midi: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tqv21 ... sium+1.mid[/url]

Motha-faka

Re: Elysium for Piano

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm

hahahah! dear friend, I know a guy that can do miracles.

MIRACLES!

HE IS SOUND ENGINEER, AND END THE STUFF THAT I WILL SEND HIM TO HE.

and you will got these song :lol: :lol: :D

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:24 am

You have more patience than I do! I tried to transcribe the song a while back but it never got anywhere. Excellent :)

Ryer

Post by Ryer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:33 am

Well, spent quite a bit of time working on the 3rd movement, and throwing out any possibility of me playing a full movement. Seriously Jens, your solos are great, but that is a fuck ton of 32nd notes. Anyway, may have that posted in a few days.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Ryer wrote:Well, spent quite a bit of time working on the 3rd movement, and throwing out any possibility of me playing a full movement. Seriously Jens, your solos are great, but that is a fuck ton of 32nd notes. Anyway, may have that posted in a few days.
I have tried for years to learn that Elysium synth solo especially after that insane youtube vid of the guy with the kickass keytar nailing it. I give up. I just cannot learn Jens's solos by ear. He's a fucking monster.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:14 pm

HOOO!!!! YOU ARE A EXAGGERATE TEEN BOY REALLY?!

jens johansson is human! he is not a monster!! i see his photography , he looks as a human person, i don't see scams, in not green, he don't have knifes like wolverine, maybe if be not cut his nails, can have it...

If he is a "Agonian" that united states hide just like all the tons of sick people think in internet. JUST TELL US!! AND I WILL SHOUT LIKE THIS!

Ryer

Post by Ryer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:Well, spent quite a bit of time working on the 3rd movement, and throwing out any possibility of me playing a full movement. Seriously Jens, your solos are great, but that is a fuck ton of 32nd notes. Anyway, may have that posted in a few days.
I have tried for years to learn that Elysium synth solo especially after that insane youtube vid of the guy with the kickass keytar nailing it. I give up. I just cannot learn Jens's solos by ear. He's a fucking monster.
That solo I have sort of figured out in sheet music, but I myself am just not good enough to play it. I have music, and I will post it once I have Matias's final solo figured out.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Ryer wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
That solo I have sort of figured out in sheet music, but I myself am just not good enough to play it. I have music, and I will post it once I have Matias's final solo figured out.
Oh shit. If you can share it, I can likely play it! I am terrible at playing that stuff by ear though.

Ryer

Post by Ryer » Thu May 05, 2016 1:24 am

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
Oh shit. If you can share it, I can likely play it! I am terrible at playing that stuff by ear though.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EeWg ... dnU1E/view

The left hand, which will be basically everything else is unfinished, as it is only the bass part as of now. (or roughly what the base part is) I am certain that it is not perfect... the solo is so fast that it's hard to make out every note. Anyway, have fun.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm

I had to request access. Hope you recognize that it's me!

Ryer

Post by Ryer » Tue May 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:I had to request access. Hope you recognize that it's me!
Should be fixed now, I could have sworn that is was public to begin with, but both files were private.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Shared it with a couple keyboardist buddies, hope you don't mind. We're all tackling it :)

Ryer

Post by Ryer » Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 am

Empathica1928 wrote:Shared it with a couple keyboardist buddies, hope you don't mind. We're all tackling it :)
Sure that's fine, if any of you learn it, mind sharing a video?

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm

I can't make any promises, but I will try! :)

Ryer

Destiny for Piano!

Post by Ryer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Well, It's been a little while since I did anything with this. Well, Movement 2 is now written, and movement 3 is almost done. (I just need to work out the last solo, and tweak some parts)

Sadly, neither of those are ready... but I do have something completely different. Destiny for Piano! The writing is a lot simpler, and it is a fair bit easier to play, save for the solos. Also, regarding all of this, feel free to use them to work out your own cover, I believe they are accurate for the most part.

Sheet Music: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EeWg ... sp=sharing

Midi: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rxghj ... estiny.mid

Hester

Post by Hester » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm
I can't make any promises, but I will try the Best Skin Lightening Creams for sure! :)
Thanks for the sheet! I've been looking for this for ages.