Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: New song Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch? v=yIiCPopHxuU

mocobhc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Love the video, another great work from Inventariado Smile

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Love the chorus! Really gets me bouncing!

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Btw, I'm curious if Tolkki is going to say anything about the Best Of album cover. It has a big Fleur de Lys on it!

a_Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

...and all the classic albums are also gone from spotify.. episode, destiny, fourth dimensions..

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is it a Lauri song? Sounds a lot like it.

Tero-75
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje wrote:
Btw, I'm curious if Tolkki is going to say anything about the Best Of album cover. It has a big Fleur de Lys on it!

What can he say? He doesn't own any rights to Fleur de Lys-sign.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tero-75 wrote:
rikkertje wrote:

I know. But it wouldn't surprise me if he'd be like "the Fleur de Lys was my personal mark on/represented my spiritual connection with Stratovarius and the fact they use it again makes me sad, angry, blablabla..."

Laughing

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje wrote:
Tero-75 wrote:
rikkertje wrote:

I know. But it wouldn't surprise me if he'd be like "the Fleur de Lys was my personal mark on/represented my spiritual connection with Stratovarius and the fact they use it again makes me sad, angry, blablabla..."

Laughing

I guess it makes sense to have it since a lot of the songs come from the Tolkki era. But TT isn't making any money off of those songs anymore, is he?

mocobhc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

amazon just postponed my shipping date to May 20, seems the whole release is delayed.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

mocobhc wrote:
amazon just postponed my shipping date to May 20, seems the whole release is delayed.

http://www.stratovarius.com/pages/ home.php

Yep.

Liberty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New song Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Elz wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch? v=yIiCPopHxuU

It would make a good song to boost morale for people undergoing a difficult situation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum