Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rock Music Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:22 am    Post subject: Rock Music Site Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm thinking of creating a website about rock music, this will include rock history timelines, source of all rock music videos, and list of classic rock artists. I know there are lots of existing sites with the same theme so I'm finding ways on how to have an edge over them. I have a small budget to hire a SEO company but I don’t know the qualifications of an efficient company. Hiring a low-quality SEO services is not on my list at the moment. I just want to know if a non-technical person like me can do SEO on my own.

Hildegard26

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There's a list of good and not so expensive SEOs online. You can check and perhaps compare which fits your budget. Good luck!

Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Software Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually, I saw DemandWave on the internet and I might put this provider on my top list. However, this does not mean that I will not look for other quality and cheap providers anymore. TY

Rebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Unless you can explain how your site will have anything not on Wikipedia...

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

Sorry, Rebel, you are very "soft" just as a panda bear, soft and cute, why you need be other angry guy.

how a huge critic of metal dont notice the stratovarius problem About his sound?.

The true always win, other questión to you, WHY THE METAL CRITIC NOT HAVE IDEA ABOUT ALBUMS SOUND?, YOU ALL NOT HAVE EARS?

Rolling Eyes

If my "Golden god post producer" take Jobs into the metal and make these band huge and epic, i will kill his patience in train you in start to critic "TO THE SOUND ENGINEERS THAT WORKS IN THIS HORRIBLE AND BAD WORKED METAL ALBUMS" Mad

Rebel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Motha-faka wrote:
Rebel wrote:

Sorry, Rebel, you are very "soft" just as a panda bear, soft and cute, why you need be other angry guy.

how a huge critic of metal dont notice the stratovarius problem About his sound?.

The true always win, other questión to you, WHY THE METAL CRITIC NOT HAVE IDEA ABOUT ALBUMS SOUND?, YOU ALL NOT HAVE EARS?

Rolling Eyes

If my "Golden god post producer" take Jobs into the metal and make these band huge and epic, i will kill his patience in train you in start to critic "TO THE SOUND ENGINEERS THAT WORKS IN THIS HORRIBLE AND BAD WORKED METAL ALBUMS" Mad

Honestly, because most listeners don't have much of an ear for production either, and if every review got into every aspect of an album, they'd all be 2000+ words. I don't talk much about production, and I don't talk much about lyrics, because neither make much of an impact on me, so it's not part of the explanation of my score.

That being said, I can appreciate good production, especially on much-needed remasters, like King Crimson's Lizard, or Remedy Lane by Pain of Salvation, both which were remixed to really bring out certain strengths in the music. I just don't typically care.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum