Cain Offering StormCrow review, (Talked with my friend)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Motha-faka
Cain Offering StormCrow review, (Talked with my friend)

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:55 am

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KClioLIWsiw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KClioLIWsiw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

I was talk with my friend, you know very well who is.

well, we talk about this.

1 - Vocals 10 points
2 - keyboard 10 points
3 - Drummer, sonata arctica job, very close, just ok, focused in the song and precise
4- Bass, just as drums, ok, precise, ok into the song
5- guitars 10 points

the PRODUCTION IS OK

THE POST PRODUCTION.....

1: MIX - A LOT KEYBOARD, ABUSING OF THE TALENTED JENS JOHANSON, BASS OK, DRUMS OK IN MIX LEVELS BUT NOT IN SOUND. GUITARS LOSE DEFINITION WITH THE KEYBOARD, VOCALS IS OK, (kOTIPELTO VOICE IS SUPER EASY TO MIX, HE HAVE DEFINED COLOR OF VOICE, HE IS HIGH, THIS HELP A LOT IN THE MIX).

2: EDITIONS IS OK, naturally all, this is why the band have a lot talent, I'm sure that not have so hard editions

3- Mastering is "The new mastering tendency " that the sound engineers want put as fashion why they lose the sense of the mastering, why?, why sound as if I'm eating pasta with tomatoes. when you listen in headphones you only listen noise, as a rustic motor of a one old 20's ford car.

with bridges of poor instruments, you can listen clear the post production. SOUND TO SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATOES MIXED WITH A DRUM. I TAKE ONE CASIO TK - 200 WITH LIGHT KEYS OF MY NEPHEW AND SOUND MORE AWESOME.

EXAMPLE:

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPU8fWaJUUo?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPU8fWaJUUo?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

SIR, FUNNY MASTERING ENGINEERS, WHY FUCKING I WANT YOUR SERVICE IF I CAN TAKE THE JENS JOHASSON KEYBOARD AND DO BETER YOUR JOB?

for music and band 10 point

for production, no joke, you are funny!!

Motha-faka

Re: Cain Offering StormCrow review, (Talked with my friend)

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Yesterday i had a huge talk with my friend, he told me that he is open to re mastered this album only for the pleasure of listen this album EXTRA EPIC.

He dream with re mix and re master this album. he think that this album can be the top master piece of the metal with the CORRECT WORK ON IT.

I AGREE WITH MY FRIEND

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:52 pm

last news:

my friend want have a talk with jani, he is able to did it a deal, no worries about money by now, he only can show how big can did this album about master and new mix track by track.

my friend understand that Jani is not working in nothing "Public" music seriously, for that he is open to got a deal with this only with jani and cain offering albums.

My friend is open to send all demos of works to jani and attempt to all the wished of sound that jani want, he is a huge engineer, he can do whatever stuff that the musician want with out problem in the album.

wow, he is really horny with this album.... :lol:

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:06 pm

[shit]