The mr. ''m'' thread, or, The Off Topic Place

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Liberty
Re: The mr. ''m'' thread, or, The Off Topic Place

Post by Liberty » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:38 pm

About the music industry, they are saying that it's making money again: https://www.cnet.com/news/spotify-apple ... -in-years/ so maybe extinction is for later.

About Roger Waters: you're talking about that ?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5-z9PslZQ
Well, he is 73 years old today, so on that video he was around 66 years old. Do you really beleive that someone that age would be able to sing without some sort of support ? On that video it looks like something is wrong with his voice. They get more people watching him probably because his group is from the 60s so more people alive today probably know about his band.

Maybe it's just a question of marketing for metal. Now, don't lose hope, Obama is maybe trying to help nordic metal bands ? :lol: http://www.gigwise.com/news/107017/coun ... in-finland

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:34 pm

the problem is which class of music, with which objetive and why this class of music grow more that one power metal with happier lyric

I have hope, but im not idiot, maybe this can sound paranoic to you, but politics not do nice stuff with the music in united states.

if you dont believe me, you can start an investigation bout the theme :)

I wanted by careful about this, to not hurt feelings, but this is the reality, you want discover it and see it with your own eyes if you want it :)

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:30 am

What i found is what this guy says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxeuKn_JZm0
music is political. Every artist is political.

And there's this video that's interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2q0nP6YdHs

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 am

Liberty wrote:What i found is what this guy says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxeuKn_JZm0

And there's this video that's interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2q0nP6YdHs
yes, well, but by that i told you that united states is psychotic propaganda and killer marketing.

but yes, is only with united states artist only why they think that "America" is the best.

But i think that Nordic land is more healthy about this mind line, you only need compare both countries socieity and you will agree.

Ok, I'm in the Other side of the planet but here, in South America, is very strange listen bad news from nordic land s in general, we can listen bad news fron united states all the time but never from nordic lands, in some sense by that the american is more wild in his common life, but as model of civilization in advanced level is nordic lands. This is the vision that America have about Nordic Lands

About this, is true, since that United States take the stop of the music, all the music marked was corrupted with political

A lot artist start to do camping with politics, included Donald Trump , the pre candidate of united states, wanted got a "business asociating politic with music taking to shield to Brian May and queen song we will Rock you". But Brian May said "No" and donald trump lose his oportunity

the same stuff happen with other artist, that politics pay to write stupid Pop songs with "not clear intentions in his lyrics"

A lot people think that United states politics wash brain of the people with stupid music like Lady Gaga, all for put to his socieity under a dumb feeling just becouse the people not notice all the United States disasters in the world

Point to take in mind and this is absolutly evidence in public media, you can search it and study:

1- George Bush create his Auto Terrorism "9/11" to build Irak War

2- Alcaeda was a United States fake , seaching the path to attack arabs and his oil - Bin Laden is a fake created by Geoge Bush

3- In barak Obama perior, United States create ISIS, Isis is not originally from Islam or arabs, was created by United States searching the path to attack Syria, Iran and torgether to Israle, support the Masacre in GAZA. Palestine

This mean that Isis is United States Terrorism in the world faked into Arab islam. if you see the isis Terrorism Group, have people of All nationalities, Including Argentinians

Under Other look, and accordint to the History True that is hard to fake, or one organization can fake it but not Forever

Is the Great Theory of Jesus Christ and his Nationality, that was the objetive of years of war between Arabs and Jews

1- jesus christ Born in Palestine, study in India and Egypt

2 - In jesus Chrit times, palestine was arab, Jesus Christ was arab and not jew

3 - Rome Imperial not was intentions to kill jesus Christ, they did it for jews Pressure

4- actually, Israel, see to jesus Christ as a FAKE MESSIAH why jesus christ was arab

5- Israel was founded thanks to united States after second world war in 1943 im not sure

Like adolf Hitler ws a gnocide, Israel have his OWN genocide circle, called sionism.

The sionist are so genocide like Adolf Hitler, Inluding in gaza, they kill and explode palestine kinders with childs inside, you can see this in all parts, is data public

6- The global economy is managed by United states and israel , is not only united states.

Israel claim "Jerusalem" as israel city and is palestina city, only that they need cover the stuff that they are building using the jesus christ image like shield, now

7 - United states try to got manipulation covering the all fronts possible, music, art, cience, education, cine bla bla bla

8 - they got a extensive circuit of propaganda and marketing that push to the world to think that they build wars for freedom "Sick Psychologic"

In Argentina , politics want do the same that islael and United states but they ending break down the country :lol: I laugh to not cry :cry:

PD: take this as information to open wide your eyes, try to not Punch me for this why im telling you the true, this is real, you can discover it by your own way if you want it.

PD 2 edit:

1 - Adolf Hittler die in argentina - neuquen, he not die after the war

2- Adolf hitler was part jew, but his infance was bad and after he kill all the jews.

3 - The jesus christ lessons was against the old jews objetives and by that jews kill him

PD edit 3, more true data for you.

1 - Jesus Christ not die at 33 years old, he die close to 40's

2 - The bibble was created 100 years after christ die

3 - the gregorian calender have an error of 6 years after that christ die, we are not in 2016 really

4 - The jesus christ born not was dicember 25, this is a invention of catholisism

5 - christmas was created based to old history from finland "Santa Klaus, that was a royalty man in the "Laponia city or close, in finland that pass his days making gift in his lands

6 - Jesus christ not wanted religion, church and nothing, he only teach the universal laws, after of this death, the man create the "catholic religion, the islam, and christianism"

wow , im inspired :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 pm

You don't have to worry. Lots of americans are aware of all the things you described, about globalization and all that comes with it and most conspiracies. That's one of the reasons they would not vote for Mrs Clinton. But with Mr.Trump making a fool of himself, they are not better off. They would need a more appropriate new leader to run the country...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:26 pm

see that! in facebook are thinking in timo tolkki :lol:

one of my contacts post it :lol:

https://scontent.fgru3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=586F1164

well, maybe is only be his liz flower :roll:

ok, was an horrible joke, :cry:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:20 pm

I don't get the Saints joke with the lys flower symbol.

Did you know that the lys flower symbol is also on the Quebec flag and it symbolizes french royalty ?

Quebec used to belong to the french people before they lost the war against the British in 1763.
Then the invaded French speaking people of Quebec had to endure other invasions and rebellions, you can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Quebec

So, to anybody that comes in Quebec, if you ever have the bad luck on landing on an angry french speaking person who is very patriotic and asks or insists that you speak to them in French, forgive them, it's part of history's fault.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:39 pm

well, i dont know french people.

the the chain that my contacs share with me is a bout a "Spiritual revolution"

about lys Flower i dont have idea, I need search information

is interesanting discover why a lot persons that have his dedication in the spiritual path take the Lis flower as symbol, i dont know it.

I take "the sun" as symbol as tolkki take the liz flower

The sun is symbol of GOD or Archangels, like Michael archangel is the Thunder.

I'm trying to discover he takes the Liz flower and in relation with this music lyric style, I think that have one conection why is not the the first time that see this conection.

but, under my "familily profession" all have one relation about about religions and his according to the differents part of peole world, history, cultures and stuff.

But all end in a one point, looks like that the humanity put differents names to call one same thing.

this is interesanting to, why this mean that we re under the same flag and the humanity build the division in the planet :lol:

:oops: sorry, i was get free my tonge to much, but i will post it why maybe is very interesanting listen other words :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Motha-faka wrote: :oops: sorry, i was get free my tonge to much, but i will post it why maybe is very interesanting listen other words :lol:
Hey, you don't have to feel sorry, this is the off topic thread place, so i guess, anybody could write almost about everything.

You can take a look here for the lys symbol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis
Maybe you'll find out more about Mr. Tolkki's connection to it.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Liberty wrote:
Motha-faka wrote: :oops: sorry, i was get free my tonge to much, but i will post it why maybe is very interesanting listen other words :lol:
Hey, you don't have to feel sorry, this is the off topic thread place, so i guess, anybody could write almost about everything.

You can take a look here for the lys symbol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis
Maybe you'll find out more about Mr. Tolkki's connection to it.
really i did it, I need to say that i dislike the religion, my mind is more cientific, why i think that in the religion, the people lie a lot, in the politic, the religion is a manipulation weapon.

I can explaib tons of situations of manipulations that religion did to the people, torgether with politics

including.... you can see it righ now, in our time

but i will not said more to not hurt feelings :lol:

about michael archangel i said that was the thunder? ok, i think that i dream this why im not sure and my mother dont know it.

Maybe the marvel comics are killing my brain :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Motha-faka wrote:

about michael archangel i said that was the thunder? ok, i think that i dream this why im not sure and my mother dont know it.

Just for fun, look it up here: http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/9346.htm
Some people are good at dreaming of what might happen in the future, they have precognitive dreams

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Liberty wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:

Just for fun, look it up here: http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/9346.htm
Some people are good at dreaming of what might happen in the future, they have precognitive dreams
wel, I need said it, i know stuff that will happen why i think it, i dont know if why I'm a "Medium" or what

explample:

I can predict a situation that will happen based the past and present, and based to this, i can tell you that will happen in the future with a option that "change of path"

why you know, all the tell you "I see the Future", hooo yes, this is marvellous but if you change the present, the future change.

the person can see the future while not change the present.

example.

in the present have problem with my teeth, i predict my future, i will lose all my teeth...

but if in my present i go to dentist? - my future change - I will continuing having all my teeth :lol:

well this happen the same with the dreams, the dreams are a unconsciousness alert from the psychology or spiritual.

I comprove that the angels exist and is not a joke, well i comprove tons of stuff spiritually and let me tell you the true, is more hard life one incarnation that be spirit

ok, try to not put me into a neuropsychiatric for this, but is the reality, all that start a spiritual path know it and of course, just is like have 2 lifes, spiritual and material, only that inn the material life i come bad last time :lol:

i need change my present and my future for this :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:08 pm

About those 2 lives, spiritual and material, then maybe you could explain a question i asked on this forum and nobody replied about time travel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddSMhVyyRZ4

Do you beleive that people really can do that ? bring their body and spirit elsewhere or it's just something people talk about ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Liberty wrote:About those 2 lives, spiritual and material, then maybe you could explain a question i asked on this forum and nobody replied about time travel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddSMhVyyRZ4

Do you beleive that people really can do that ? bring their body and spirit elsewhere or it's just something people talk about ?
I can tell that I think.

time travel in MATERIA FOR NOW IS IMPOSSIBLE, under my look

time travel in ASTRAL TRAVEL, i think that is impossible too but i dont check it or test it and i dont want test it never

if all is so easy like all these guys said in the video, i will put my nose under krishna, buda and jesus christ life tomorrow, why i have the news that all was the same spirit, for that i tell you about religion and that all talk about the same stuff :lol:

the only possible "Time travel" that you can really travel is under hipnosos with not whatever psychologist, is one special psychologyst

"Mind Regretion" where you can discover what you was in your old incarnation.

and this come in game the Incarnation theory that is true

we come to learn in the material world just with one objetive, EVOLUTION

but we are talking about Spirit evolution, not human material evolution.

You, if you learn, evolutionate and grow in you class level spiritual, you can be an angel too :lol:

the angels are spirits, one angel can be a human spirit, as the querubins is the children spirits :lol:

this come more long, why in mid of this, come in game the karma and dharma, and all the universal laws :)

whit you spirit in astral travel, you can travel to finland living in canada, you can visit other dimenssions, if your evolution is high, and you can talk with other spirits.

:lol:

the human escensse is based to fantasies and dreams that sometimes come true, just like United states with the movie Terminator, the idiots are building "artificial minds", facebook, amazon, microsoft and IBM, this will be a huge drama in the future if this not stop now.

Terminator movie can be real and maybe you will see it

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:30 pm

haa i forgot, well the time travel is possible if have more material discomposition, that you can re build in other site.

whats happen if I cut you in pieces and after i try to build you in other site?

I bet that you will lost the life

I think that actually this not exist :)

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Motha-faka wrote:

the human escensse is based to fantasies and dreams that sometimes come true, just like United states with the movie Terminator, the idiots are building "artificial minds", facebook, amazon, microsoft and IBM, this will be a huge drama in the future if this not stop now.

Terminator movie can be real and maybe you will see it

That picture is funny but scary when you think of the possiblities.

Well, not just artificial minds, looks like they are planning to replace the whole body too: http://www.computerworld.com/article/25 ... -says.html

And i didn't like that phrase:

''The nanobots, he explained, will be self-replicating and engineers will have to harness and contain that replication.

"You could have some self-replicating nanobot that could create copies of itself... and ultimately, within 90 replications, it could devour the body it's in or all humans if it becomes a non-biological plague," said Kurzweil. "Technology is not a utopia. It's a double-edged sword and always has been since we first had fire." ''

So if people are to become full of nanobots, then maybe when or if they time travel those intelligent little bugs could re-arrange back into the person.

Then, I wonder what they are going to do about the soul...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:02 pm

well to the soul, nothing, this will destroyd more the body biological that the soul.

you see, the human life is body - mind

your soul / is conected only to your head. with a "silver cord"

like a instrument

when is time to die, the silver cord is cut and this is the natural die

and this is the sudden death, when you listem

example

"shit this guy die and anyone knows whats happen if his health was perfect!

is why his silver chord was cutted but sometimes the person is alive but he fall in come "Vegetative coma" is why his spirit is conected to the body , out to the body but lost.

for that the person looks like sleep, of course, if the person breath naturally,

if the nanobot, is bad to the biological body, the person die and to the spirit not do nothing.

The human works just like a man sit in his pc

"the pc is the biological body" - "the man is the soul"

If the Pc explode in pieces, the soul lost his incarnation and if the soul have light, back to the "universe" and if have hate and cant find the light - start to break us the testicles to all but in other dimenssion paralel to our material dimension, by that some humans and animal can see spirits wolking around :lol:

sorry, im fucked editing my new track and im writting sound and not soul, im correcting all :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 pm

got myself an image for the forum, it represents freedom...

interesting explanation about the soul. If you want to find out if you have medium capabilities, you can look up that guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98oa05-MC3g

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:26 am

Liberty wrote:got myself an image for the forum, it represents freedom...

interesting explanation about the soul. If you want to find out if you have medium capabilities, you can look up that guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98oa05-MC3g
yes, this is nice but is not for me.

I try not play with *death*, for that i dont have religion, secta and i dont practice ocultism.

i pass horrible moments in my life for be as i'm

I choice other path, the same living in true and not go against nature

these class of people is wonderful, but they take your money working of this, and let me explain you, not all the people are ready for this stuff.

One person like these guy of there can destroy complete lives of persons that live in ingnorance about this stuff

i got a lot very dangerous situations for knows all this class of information and we are living one crusial moment in the world

just was like a giant mortal fight in all parts and now that have serious problems is the humanity, but is a long history

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 am

did you try a spiritual healer, like that lady ?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPK5At-LHs

I know she does it also for money, but when you look at her shows, it's like she is trying to bring peace of mind to her clients so that they can move on or bring good messages to people, ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_8tdIsg_A

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 am

Liberty wrote:did you try a spiritual healer, like that lady ?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPK5At-LHs

I know she does it also for money, but when you look at her shows, it's like she is trying to bring peace of mind to her clients so that they can move on or bring good messages to people, ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_8tdIsg_A
well, i dont know if i have the healer done, sometimes i see that i can calms fisical hurts but i dont practice this, only with my family and not alot why is not my choice have long file of people waiting by an espiritual doctor.

about take care about death people, i dont practice this too, i live and let die, the poeple that cant rest can pay his debt and you can find a lot institutes of "ocultism that work in this.

i'm alive and not die, if i did my job bad here, i will pay for not take seriously my incarnation.

you can find in justly in all the world but born in france this

well, i dont find the link hahah!

i can guide to the people about life, not about after life.

in this part i cant help why is not my moment or simple i dont want it :lol:

one time in my life i got serious problems with a group of umbandist

is this, is an horrible fake religion from Afrika and Brazil

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nF9e7j5E7W0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nF9e7j5E7W0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

really was hard but im alive, after this crazy attack, i dont want to help anyone after life, only if he is living and if he or she want be help :lol:

just why these sick people of this fake religion want me as a leader guide and i fuck him out :lol:

sometines you need knows how hard is the reality to think that the life is not a game just like idiots latin america songs shout :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:55 am

there you have an epic song... I promess include his into my opera soon.

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtP-J1YJyyw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtP-J1YJyyw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

100% masterpiece :D

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:05 pm

is time to show you WHO DID THE WORK THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW

these people are "FASHION" and this breakme the patience why let me tell you.

"The death is not a market" and meybe if you think that is a great show, why you better not support the united states war?

there you find tons of death day at day :lol:

this is the institute that care of spirit that cant rest why they cant find the light

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1Bl7eYsGIQ?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1Bl7eYsGIQ?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

there you can find purufucation session, ther are 3 medium with high power

the take errant spirits to help him to find the light

and back to this you will find 3 mediums more that protect to the medium that the other medium that rtake errant spirits, can be be DEMONS AND CAN KILL TO THE MEDIUM FROM INSIDE

This is not a show tv, this is more serious that the shit that you show me :lol:

This is the real job and love to eliminate the pressure that the world have thanks to genocides like united states :lol:

The people that work in this, just THEY BORN TO DO THIS IN THE WORLD, IS LIKE HIS MISSION IN LIFE :)

Cientific Basilio School - medium session working under the Jesus christ Lessons

http://www.basilio.org.ar

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Motha-faka wrote:there you have an epic song... I promess include his into my opera soon.

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtP-J1YJyyw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DtP-J1YJyyw?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

I'm against war...people don't need it to be happy, unless they want to make $$$$$$$$$$$

About the song, and, by the way, i think it could be useful to put the whole link too on this forum for the guests because people have to sign in to see the video you post, well, at least it's like that on my computer.

I checked out your link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmDFTGj8R4 it's nice and useful to have the lyrics but...i hear too much the guitars in both ears and they seem to overpower the voice.

So i looked for a better version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmDFTGj8R4

Sorry to say, i think they've put more focus on the instruments than on the singer's voice.

Someone who is used to hear american singers might have a slight difficulty deciphering 100% of the lyrics they hear. And with the sound overpowering the voice, it doesn't help. One would have to listen a couple of times if they don't have the written lyrics. Mr.Kotipelto does have an accent, but it's normal for anyone whose english is not the first language learned.

This is just for this song, i haven't heard the whole album yet.

So, what do you plan to do with it ? it's quite a fast song. Do you have to play all the notes ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Liberty wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:there you have an epic song... I promess include his into my opera soon.

</object>

I'm against war...people don't need it to be happy, unless they want to make $$$$$$$$$$$

About the song, and, by the way, i think it could be useful to put the whole link too on this forum for the guests because people have to sign in to see the video you post, well, at least it's like that on my computer.

I checked out your link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmDFTGj8R4 it's nice and useful to have the lyrics but...i hear too much the guitars in both ears and they seem to overpower the voice.

So i looked for a better version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmDFTGj8R4

Sorry to say, i think they've put more focus on the instruments than on the singer's voice.

Someone who is used to hear american singers might have a slight difficulty deciphering 100% of the lyrics they hear. And with the sound overpowering the voice, it doesn't help. One would have to listen a couple of times if they don't have the written lyrics. Mr.Kotipelto does have an accent, but it's normal for anyone whose english is not the first language learned.

This is just for this song, i haven't heard the whole album yet.

So, what do you plan to do with it ? it's quite a fast song. Do you have to play all the notes ?
let me put you a friendly meme :lol:

man, this is the point that i'm trying to tell you from all this days! :lol:

Flavio is:

1 - Vocalist
2 - technician
3 - GODLY POST PRODUCER!

HE CAN DO WHATEVER THAT HE WISH, DONT CARE IF HE CAN PLAY IT OR NOT :lol:

is not so hard to understand, and this high level skill are in nordic disposition :lol:

I will share soon, Wings of detiny, is a ballad, YOU WILL KNOW HOW THE POWER IS, FLAVIO UPDATE THIS SOUND AGAIN :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Liberty wrote:What i found is what this guy says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxeuKn_JZm0

yes, well, but by that i told you that united states is psychotic propaganda and killer marketing.

the same stuff happen with other artist, that politics pay to write stupid Pop songs with "not clear intentions in his lyrics"

A lot people think that United states politics wash brain of the people with stupid music like Lady Gaga, all for put to his socieity under a dumb feeling just becouse the people not notice all the United States disasters in the world
that could be a very possible possibility... In the other video, one of the speakers said that music was connected to mass moving, that music can be used to mobilize people in a political way.

So, what's behing Obama's interest in metal and Finland ?... http://www.gigwise.com/news/107017/coun ... in-finland

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Liberty wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:

that could be a very possible possibility... In the other video, one of the speakers said that music was connected to mass moving, that music can be used to mobilize people in a political way.

So, what's behing Obama's interest in metal and Finland ?... http://www.gigwise.com/news/107017/coun ... in-finland

hahah Obama interes? you are wrong, man

Obama can make in finland if he can manipulate to all the nordic Countries and If I wasthe presidents of all the nordic countries, i wake up and open harder my eyes, why nordic countries are SOCIALISM. united States are CAPiTALISM AND ONE EXTRA BRUTAL CAPITALISM.

I will told you again, Obama or whatever politic of united states only are interested in the metal music or nordic countries if united states politics can manipulate to all nords countries

If obama want it that Stratovarius be king in united states, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS AND I'M NOT HERE TALKING ABOUT A BEST SOUND

sorry if I was rude, but sometimes be rude is better to understand :)

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54 pm

ok, graphical example to understand good.

LADY GAGA LIRYCS VS STRATOVARIUS

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xn599R0ZBwg?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xn599R0ZBwg?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

THE LIRYC IS IDIOT, PERFECT TO NOT BUILD A INTELLIGENT THINK IN THE PEOPLE AND REPEAT ALL THE TIME

perfect illusion

i not need eyes to see

Lady gaga is the top 1 star in united states. why do you think why happen this?

stratovarius

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIiCPopHxuU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIiCPopHxuU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

listen his lirycs, THIS GO AGAINS TO OBAMA OBJETIVES

STRATOVARIUS IS TOP 1 IN FINLAND

FINLAND IS SOCIALIMS (HEALTHY SOCIALISM)

LISTEN THE METAL OF UNITED STATES, IS IDIOT AND EMPTY IN LYRICS

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_sFafClcUk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_sFafClcUk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

UNITED STATES POLITICS ONLY LOVES YOU IF THEY CAN MANIPULATE YOU ALL

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:01 pm

I didn't know about socialism, then i find out that Canada is in the top 10: http://toplistenz.com/list-of-top-ten-s ... the-world/

or is it just an illusion...we are brainwashed by american empty songs too...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:14 pm

i CAN BE AGREE WITH ALL LESS CHINA - CHINA IS BRUTAL, THE CONTAMINATION IS OBSENE AND CHINESSE PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE ROBOTS

other side of chine is that is that he is now stealing to all the world

1: china steal architecture of routers cisco and create t-plink and huaweii

2 - china close architecture of Gibson Guitars and sell it as own guitar

and more shit, they love to steal, copy and after they put a letter that they have the best market in the planet

I care of this seriously when i create this techniques , is 100% uncopy :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36791114

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... tions.html

http://www.defensetech.org/2016/03/23/c ... raft-data/

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ts-secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ3EbRM4lIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFVsIWa0_b0

I can continue all the day :lol: