Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

new video interview with Timo K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StratoFabio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: new video interview with Timo K Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and here it is. enjoy!
http://www.spaziorock.it/speciale.php? id=stratovarius-timo-kotipelto- videointervista

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

"In our case, we still have, I think, five shows in Finland, but they are not Visions shows, but we'll just play some shows in Finland. And then next spring we aren't going to play any shows, we're gonna have a small composing break, and that's it."

"We have started to write, but we haven't got together yet to show everybody the ideas. So I have some ideas, and I know Matias has some, and probably Lauri and Jens too, so the plan is that probably early, I think in Februrary, we're going to get together some of the guys and see what we have. And hopefully we start recording next spring, but we don't have a deadline."

Sounds great to me!

StratoFabio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

it's also interesting the part about the autobiography!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum