Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Throwback Thursday

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Throwback Thursday Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This thread is for posting anything from your past. Pictures or videos, when you were young and didnít have a care in the world!

Here I am. I may have posted this once before years ago:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Throwback Thursday Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
This thread is for posting anything from your past. Pictures or videos, when you were young and didnít have a care in the world!

Here I am. I may have posted this once before years ago:

https://imgur.com/OKgAHWu


GOOD!! THE ONLY SHIT IS THAT I CANT SEE THE PHOTO, IS AN ADULT SERVER....

Stop with the porn, robo!! Mad

this is me Very Happy



Not be Racist, I'M ARGENTINIAN, WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT !! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok, fixed it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 4542
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ah, a classic. Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is me when I was in a boyband.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is me in the high school Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Iíve got pictures from high school. Iím sure you do too. Nobody is going to care if you post your real self. Laughing What, the five people here going to make fun of you? Grow a pair of balls, lmao. Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 3256

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
Iíve got pictures from high school. Iím sure you do too. Nobody is going to care if you post your real self. Laughing What, the five people here going to make fun of you? Grow a pair of balls, lmao. Laughing


Says the man who posted a picture wearing a mask! Laughing

and yes, for the record I am scared of the five people making fun of me. I'm four foot one and morbidly obese.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thatís me in the Backstreet Boys picture. I was making fun of flavio because heís a bitch.
Hereís a pic of him from high school I found:




But really hereís a clearer pic of me, I am morbidly obese too!! Donít worry. Lol.



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 4542
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You look a lot like Keanu Reeves. Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing
No, Iím the fat guy next to him. Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 3256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hahaha robo you have a very mischievous face. You kind of remind me of Norm MacDonald.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 4542
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So how did you end up running into him?? Do both of you enjoy kettle chips and vodka? What does he smell like? How do you smell like? Rolling Eyes

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Hahaha robo you have a very mischievous face. You kind of remind me of Norm MacDonald.



Laughing Youíre right, goddamnit!! Laughing Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
So how did you end up running into him?? Do both of you enjoy kettle chips and vodka? What does he smell like? How do you smell like? Rolling Eyes


Itís photoshopped. Wink I smell like coffee and sweat. He probably smells like a heavy musk with lavender. Smile

I want to know what flavio smells like!! Shocked

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
I was making fun of flavio because heís a bitch


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
I want to know what flavio smells like!! Shocked


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Motha-faka wrote:
robocop wrote:
I was making fun of flavio because heís a bitch




So you like giving or getting blowjobs from guys?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
So you like giving or getting blowjobs from guys?


I'm not gay, Robo Shocked Shocked

I dont do blowjobs or get blowjobs Shocked Shocked

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!



hahahaha holy shit!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Motha-faka
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2015
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
I'm four foot one and morbidly obese.


ZORRIEZZZ AAAAAAAAAA, IM TALL AND MUSCLE, LALALALA!! Very Happy



ok... not so muscle and tall Mad

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZenithMC
Member


Joined: 21 Sep 2018
Posts: 89
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

"happens!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 3256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ZenithMC wrote:
robocop wrote:
Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

"happens!" Laughing Laughing Laughing


It takes a special kind of genius to come up with an anecdote like this Laughing

So you say you were rocking back and forth for a full 10 minutes just to get it out?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing No. That isnít my writing. Just google, ďbrojob copypasta.Ē Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZenithMC
Member


Joined: 21 Sep 2018
Posts: 89
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
ZenithMC wrote:
robocop wrote:
Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

"happens!" Laughing Laughing Laughing


It takes a special kind of genius to come up with an anecdote like this Laughing

So you say you were rocking back and forth for a full 10 minutes just to get it out?

I agree! This is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. "bro-nut". Laughing Thanks for posting this! Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robocop
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2019
Posts: 79
Location: Erectionland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I cured my son of the Big Gay. The other day, he came home for Christmas with his new partner. I was excited to meet her (and maybe MEAT her after my son fell asleep hehe), but imagine my horror when it turned out to be another man.

I immediately started to protest, but my son said "Dad, this is who I am. Zander and I are in love."

Without missing a beat, I turned around and said, "You forgot to say no homo."

But my boy simply scoffed at me and said, "Actually, dad, I AM a homosexual. That's right, your son is in love with another man." Then my son grabbed Zander's hand and looked at me defiantly.

For a second, I was utterly devastated. But then I thought to myself What would Trump do? So I stared straight at my son, penetrating his soul with my eyes (no homo), and said, "But that's gay."

As soon as I uttered those fateful words, my son began to convulse. He dropped to floor in some sort of manic state, spit pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Zander tried to help him, but I pushed that dainty little queer away with my heteronormative strength.

After a full minute, my son opened his eyes and said, "Dad, you cured me of my homosexuality." Then, with manly tears of joy in his eyes, he pointed to Zander and exclaimed, "Let's get that homo!"

After we wiped Zander's blood off our hands and threw the little fairy into the cold, my son and I sat down with a beer and watched some football.

As we watched, my son turned to me and said, "Dad, I love you. No homo."

"No homo indeed, son," I replied. "No homo indeed."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group