When You Feel Depressed...

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Taim
Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Taim » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:15 pm

I just lay down and listen to sentenced. There's nothing better to do. Or I just lay down and that's all, I did have some tough moments during this summer and, at some way, I still have them, but the life goes on. You can't have dark clouds in your mind for all of your life. It's just that sometimes it strikes me, that my life has been like shit since ever. Well, what the hell, I ain't gonna kill myself :P
It was a match made in Hell, now the whole mountain burns...
... and everyman gets what no man deserves.

~ www.sentenced.prv.pl ~

Jabi

Re: Re: Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Jabi » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:47 pm

primal wrote:
I like listening to some dark grunting music and sometimes some emotional but now listening to dark tranquillity's projector, i'm so down right now.
Yeah, that's a good album.
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

Painless_Cry

Re: Re: Re: Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Painless_Cry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:02 am

[/quote]
Prisoner of desire,will stay here...
..I swear...for the pleasure of this moment and the name of lord erotica

Lilith

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Lilith » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:11 am

[/quote]

Lava

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Lava » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:46 pm

Lilith wrote:
Lava wrote:
I really adore people like you, dear Lilith! ;) I know that you are a very strong and emotional person... That goes for you, too, dear browney! You're a sensitive and very strong person, too! I really adore persons like the two of you, girls!!! ;) =P
hehehe, thanks :) I´m very happy to find people like you who understand these things and that can make me feel a little better...so, thank you VERY MUCH, I also love people like you! I´m glad I can find people like you here! =P
Hey, you make me feel really happy, my dear Lilith!!! =P I feel ecactly the same way!!! Here I have found very nice people like you... And I'm really happy for that!!! :) 8)
'...Verilko sot skefre!
Ae ske stoulega gil stouvol!'

Lava

Re: Re: When You Feel Depressed...

Post by Lava » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:49 pm

Taim wrote:
I just lay down and listen to sentenced. There's nothing better to do. Or I just lay down and that's all, I did have some tough moments during this summer and, at some way, I still have them, but the life goes on. You can't have dark clouds in your mind for all of your life. It's just that sometimes it strikes me, that my life has been like shit since ever. Well, what the hell, I ain't gonna kill myself :P
Sentenced have been my companion in very hard moments of my life... I love this band!!! I know excactly what you mean, Taim... When I was a teenager I tried to suicide myself many times!!! But now I know how fool I was... Although I had so many disappointments in my life until now, I will never give up!!! I love my life, as hard as it has been with me...
'...Verilko sot skefre!

Babsy

Post by Babsy » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:21 pm

I sometimes feel depressed, a few weeks it was so hard, that I didn't care how I drive car and if I do an accident or not. :( And it realy went extreme that I was frightnend of myself.

Padme

Post by Padme » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:27 pm

I listen Type O Negative :(
In the name of Jens, `yks bisse´ and holy SPAM. ;)

Lava

Post by Lava » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:15 am

The last days I feel really depressed!!! :( I wanna go to Belgium!!! :~( ???
'...Verilko sot skefre!

Muija

Post by Muija » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:58 pm

mejulian wrote:
Fortunately I have never been depressed. I've had my share of bad times, but they have never been hard enough to depress me, a little bit sad maybe, but never completely down.
Please switch life with me!!!!!!!! I have too many times depressed, and hate it.

When I am depressed I loose interest in everything,and want just sleep and don't feel anything but tired. Then when I get angry, sad or something, then I know that I getting out of depression.

theflyingfinn

Post by theflyingfinn » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:12 pm

"Why can't everyone be like you, my dear browney?!?!?"

:lol: The mere thought of that makes me scared, even though it shouldn't.
I won't diss you on the internet... Coz my mama taught me better than that!

Padme

Post by Padme » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:39 pm

like I´m feeling now.
Could someone hide me from everyone? :(
In the name of Jens, `yks bisse´ and holy SPAM. ;)

Allison

Post by Allison » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:35 pm

depressed!? :eek: I don't have any spare TIME to be depressed. I am busy every waking moment every day. It would be a luxury to be idle. I have too many hobbies to keep up with outside of work and household duties and running after a child. Two children ones if you count the husband.

when I feel aggressive or pissed off I will listen to some Sentenced, not for their lyrical content, but for the music. But there's something to the way their music is composed that has this..............effect. I don't know how Tenkula developed his technique or what's his mindset, but it's got something distinctive to it. I want to say hypnotic, but I can't really find the word to describe it.
Anyway, it equalises me in the bat of an eye and that works for me, so kiitos paljon Sentenced. ;)

Right now I've got some Tarot going and that's like caffeine in a disc for me.

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:48 pm

Well, they're not few times i feel depressed lateley... The only thing i want to do when i feel depressed is to go to the beach and watch the water dancing and the moon moving across the sky..and the millions of stars as well....
And of course, because i'm too closed to myself, i never want anyone to talk to.
:eyes
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Lava

Post by Lava » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:35 pm

OceanSoul wrote:
Well, they're not few times i feel depressed lateley... The only thing i want to do when i feel depressed is to go to the beach and watch the water dancing and the moon moving across the sky..and the millions of stars as well....
And of course, because i'm too closed to myself, i never want anyone to talk to.
:eyes
Sometimes I feel the same way with you... I really don't wanna talk to anyone... But even if I'd like to do it moments like that, I can't... Because when I start talking I cry, so, no voice is coming out... :~( :~( :~(
'...Verilko sot skefre!

Lava

Post by Lava » Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:37 pm

I feel so sad and depressed the last days... :~(
'...Verilko sot skefre!

GhostOfFreedom

Post by GhostOfFreedom » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:52 am

When I feel depressed, I put on some Down or Pantera and I can just let out some of the negativity and go stir crazy.
I am the poison of society

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:38 am

Hear Eagleheart to feel better, or some slayer to break all bang and let the negative energy go out.
Fuck off depression!
http://ahymntolife.cjb.net
I'm the one who holds the key
To all that I can be

Curufinwe_Fëanor

Post by Curufinwe_Fëanor » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:24 am

[/quote]
Stratochick is fucking hot

Curufinwe_Fëanor

Post by Curufinwe_Fëanor » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:28 am

I would really recommend to you all, the best way to release stress and depression is talking.... get someone that listens to you no matter what, and someone you can cry on... trust me, it is the best way to relief yourslef!
Stratochick is fucking hot

NightMare82

Post by NightMare82 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:50 am

I just thought I´d write here a poem about the essence of time, I really have been depressed some TIMES in life, so I think this would have some adequate meaning to you.

"Time- what is time?
Time- grand plan of god
Time- the fourth dimension or power of history
Time- it can only flow forward-never backwards
Time- it can only be measured-but never understood
Time- it helps us to keep rhytm in our lives
Time- does it only exist in the people´s mind´s ?
Time- on the tides of it we all flow and can only follow
Time- is it only illusion of material beings
Eternity- does it really exist or is all we have just time? "

Baah.. I think this is really the first poem I have written in public, so express your opinions freely. That was just to cheer you all up who have had hard TIMES in their lives. ;)
Toiset saavat turpaansa jo pelkältä Cradle of Filth -paidalta, toisille ei riitä edes moottorisaha kyljestä sisään. Mikä kenellekin sitten on rankkaa ja tappavaa.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:33 pm

Eat a comfort food, take a nice long, warm bubblebath, drink a few beers to relax, then, get a good nights sleep. "Weeping endureth for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
This works just for occasional light case of the blues. Serious depressiveness, of course,needs medical help.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:39 pm

When you talk about your problems most of the people will soon or later turn the back to you.
To all that I can be

Lava

Post by Lava » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:51 pm

NightMare82 wrote:
I just thought I´d write here a poem about the essence of time, I really have been depressed some TIMES in life, so I think this would have some adequate meaning to you.

"Time- what is time?
Time- grand plan of god
Time- the fourth dimension or power of history
Time- it can only flow forward-never backwards
Time- it can only be measured-but never understood
Time- it helps us to keep rhytm in our lives
Time- does it only exist in the people´s mind´s ?
Time- on the tides of it we all flow and can only follow
Time- is it only illusion of material beings
Eternity- does it really exist or is all we have just time? "

Baah.. I think this is really the first poem I have written in public, so express your opinions freely. That was just to cheer you all up who have had hard TIMES in their lives. ;)
Hey, that's a very beautiful poem!!! =P Well, my opinion about time is that time could be a god... Time goes on, no matter if you're well or not! Nothing can stop the time! Time keeps going on, no matter if you stay back... It keeps going on...
'...Verilko sot skefre!

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:55 pm

Come on !!!
Dont stay depressed, sing:
Determined with courage, breaking the chains
Back against the wall under blood-red skies
Prepared to fight until he dies

And his eyes are blazing with fire
Longing for the deepest desire

Heart of an eagle
He flies through the rainbow
Into a new world and finds the sun
Spreading his wings above all the sorrows
The glory of Eagleheart 8)
To all that I can be

strangehighways

Post by strangehighways » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:53 pm

I am lucky and don't get badly depressed, but I can't imagine anything worse than listening to Sentenced!!! Thats the most depressing music ever. They just really spoiled wacken for me when i Saw them!!!!! my gf wanted to watch them....... :eyes :eyes
True Metal \\../

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:35 pm

HymnToLife wrote:
When you talk about your problems most of the people will soon or later turn the back to you.
Yeah, because most people are so egotisical, and self-centered that they don't think their own perfect little self could screw up or make a mistake. People actually like to look down on others because it makes them feel powerful inside!
The best advice is on that commercial when it says,"Don't ever let them see you sweat" And its true!
A person needs to cry, and vent sadness/anger etc...But, do it alone.....Wear your depressed feelings on your sleeve, and I guarantee people will rub your nose in it.....
I think people believe that depression is contagious. I have heard people say other people's sadness rubs off on others, and its not other peoples job to humor one another.... But, good grief---don't people realize that THEY could be the next troubled one? Do unto others applies here!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

ladyofeternity

Post by ladyofeternity » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:38 pm

HymnToLife wrote:
U know what I Love to talk alone with myself is the Best thing to do, than have a bad listener ! :D
I always had to hear the other people problems, but when is my time nobody want to hear me or encourageme ! :buh:

Lava

Post by Lava » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:07 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
HymnToLife wrote:
Yeah, because most people are so egotisical, and self-centered that they don't think their own perfect little self could screw up or make a mistake. People actually like to look down on others because it makes them feel powerful inside!
The best advice is on that commercial when it says,"Don't ever let them see you sweat" And its true!
A person needs to cry, and vent sadness/anger etc...But, do it alone.....Wear your depressed feelings on your sleeve, and I guarantee people will rub your nose in it.....
I think people believe that depression is contagious. I have heard people say other people's sadness rubs off on others, and its not other peoples job to humor one another.... But, good grief---don't people realize that THEY could be the next troubled one? Do unto others applies here!
You are both so fuckin' right about it!!!
'...Verilko sot skefre!

Lava

Post by Lava » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:09 pm

I wanna get away
I wanna fly away
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
'...Verilko sot skefre!