Testaa millainen hevari olet

Täällä keskustellaan aiheista, jotka eivät liity Stratovariukseen.
Punapiraija
Testaa millainen hevari olet

Post by Punapiraija » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:11 pm

Testaa, mikä hevimies/hevinainen olet: http://quizilla.com/users/PyrusofDreams ... e%20You%3F

Itselleni tuli tämmöinen:

"You are a Thrasher. It's all about the thrash metal scene of the 80s, and paying attention to all the shit in the world authority doesn't want you to see. You're down with anything that upholds the principles of the Almighty Riff, but those weak-ass synthesizers piss you off to no end. A metal show is more than just music, it's Good Friendly Violent Fun - the pit is your second home. You're generally cool with anyone who respects you, but nothing pisses you off like pretentious wankers - and of course, the hated POSEURS."
"Lahti on mesta paikka." - Matti Nykänen

Zeke89

Re: Testaa millainen hevari olet

Post by Zeke89 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:26 pm

You are a Power Metal Warrior. HAIL, BROTHER. Metal isn't just music to you, it's a religion to be followed obsessively - and the temple at which you worship is that of Power Metal. Power chords, orchestral brilliance, epic calls to battle - that's what gets your blood pumping. Power metal is an escape from the bullshit of daily life, and at a concert, you can enter that fantasy as you relive the adventures of your power metal heroes. You're into other stuff too, but sometimes you just don't get what people see in endless waves of monotonous brutality. Some call you a nerd, but you're more than willing to make them regret it. Just make sure you have your broadsword and plate armor...

Ylpeä tuloksesta !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) =P
Now I'm leaving my worries behind.
Feel the freedom of body and mind I have started my journey.
I'm drifting away with the wind I go...

Rampela

Post by Rampela » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:42 pm

Last edited by Rampela on Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageBÖÖÖÖÖ!!!!Image

ShadowOfSouls

Post by ShadowOfSouls » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:43 pm

eka tuli power metal warrior sitte ku vaihoin pari vastausta joista en ollu ihan varma ni tuli

You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent motherfucker, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk shit about Chuck.
Find the cold darkness within.
Embrace the void.
Death is only an illusion.
Life is even less.

Lapazeus

Post by Lapazeus » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:45 pm

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

Hmm...

Rampela

Re: Re: Testaa millainen hevari olet

Post by Rampela » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:45 pm

Zeke89 wrote:
You are a Power Metal Warrior. HAIL, BROTHER. Metal isn't just music to you, it's a religion to be followed obsessively - and the temple at which you worship is that of Power Metal. Power chords, orchestral brilliance, epic calls to battle - that's what gets your blood pumping. Power metal is an escape from the bullshit of daily life, and at a concert, you can enter that fantasy as you relive the adventures of your power metal heroes. You're into other stuff too, but sometimes you just don't get what people see in endless waves of monotonous brutality. Some call you a nerd, but you're more than willing to make them regret it. Just make sure you have your broadsword and plate armor...

Ylpeä tuloksesta !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) =P
Tuli sama! mutta ei saa kuvaa näkyvii!
ImageBÖÖÖÖÖ!!!!Image

Hatebreeder86

Post by Hatebreeder86 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:45 pm

:D
Last edited by Hatebreeder86 on Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I`m kissing the shadows you surround me with,
to feel my pain vanishing away from me.
Your touching the shadows I`m surrounding
you with,
so together in pease we shall be.

ChildrenOfRebellion

Post by ChildrenOfRebellion » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:48 pm

You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much(<EI OLE TOTTA!) - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist fucker). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better
Last edited by ChildrenOfRebellion on Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Reaper
is calling for you to come home
With the thrust of a switchblade
on the grip of a madman
And the waters of Bodom
turn a blood shade of red
As the Children Of Bodom
lake their last breath.Image

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:11 pm

Osuu itseasiassa melko oikeeseen. :)
"Some have a way with words, some not have way. I are one of them."

Zeke89

Post by Zeke89 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:18 pm

EDIT: Power Metal Warriorit johtavat kolmella kun muita on vain yksi kpl jokaista.
Last edited by Zeke89 on Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heavy Warrior

Post by Heavy Warrior » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:21 pm

I´am Hunting High and low
Diving from the sky above looking for More and more Once again
I´m hunting High and low
Sometimes I may I win sometimes I lose it just a game that I play

KarMar666

Post by KarMar666 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:33 pm

Sori...kuva ei toimi mut Iron Maiden siihen pamahti! UP THE IRONS!!!
Last edited by KarMar666 on Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eagle will always fly free & high

SirJuzzi

Post by SirJuzzi » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:50 pm

Progmetal fan. Olen TODELLA yllättynt. =P
Play the violent strings of my symphony.

StratoMerja

Post by StratoMerja » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:54 pm

Eipä hulluimpi vastaus minuille
You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden. :) :)

Piiuska

Post by Piiuska » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:22 pm

Mulla tuli se Iron Maidenin kuva:)
Live for now, like there's no tomorrow.

Huliisi

Post by Huliisi » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:46 pm

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

=P
Released from the rotten thoughts
No more pain
No more gods

*Elina*

Post by *Elina* » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:48 pm

Miulle tuli sama,kuin Huliisille :eyes...

ElDiablo

Post by ElDiablo » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:28 pm

Power Metal Warrior

Enpä olisi arvannut, kun uskoisin, että minulla olisi ollut "saumat" ainakin kolmeen eri kategoriaan :D
'Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses' - Arthur C. Clarke

Zeke89

Post by Zeke89 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:47 pm

HAIL Power Metal Warrior Brother!!! :D
Last edited by Zeke89 on Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malva

Post by Malva » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:03 pm

True Metalhead.

Mare

Post by Mare » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:07 pm

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.
This is the Arockalypse!

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:29 pm

Prog metal fan.
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

Laaka

Post by Laaka » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:30 pm

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.Image

Gaia

Post by Gaia » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:43 pm

Last edited by Gaia on Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There I was on a July Morning, I was looking for love...

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:50 pm

Jaahas. The glory of metal is eternal! NEVER SURRENDER! :evilgrin:
Last edited by Mormegil on Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beowulf

Post by Beowulf » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:57 pm

Minä olen True Metalhead.

\\m/

:evilgrin:
*...Ei hyvää päivää...*

Malys

Post by Malys » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:13 pm

Beowulf wrote:
Minä olen True Metalhead.

\\m/

:evilgrin:
Samaa olen minäkin, ja aika hyvin mielestäni pitääkin paikkaansa tuo.
Evoluutio - se huolehtii niistä, jotka ovat liian tyhmiä huolehtimaan itsestään. -Darwinin palkinnot

NightMare82

Post by NightMare82 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:14 pm

Power metal warrior.

:eyes :D Ja ylpeä siitä!

Vaikka kyllä minullakin varmaan on ainakin death/rässi ja proge- "sivupersoonat" :)
Toiset saavat turpaansa jo pelkältä Cradle of Filth -paidalta, toisille ei riitä edes moottorisaha kyljestä sisään. Mikä kenellekin sitten on rankkaa ja tappavaa.

SirJuzzi

Post by SirJuzzi » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:24 pm

Älkää postittako niitä kuvia, jotka täällä on jo jollain muulla. Aika rasittavaksi käy, kun sama kuva toistuu 50 kertaa samalla sivulla. =P
Play the violent strings of my symphony.

Wishmaster

Post by Wishmaster » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:35 pm

Power Metal Warrior mäkin. :)
Think 3 times before you wish.