memories

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Nicko
memories

Post by Nicko » Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:05 pm

Great times. :) :)
Last edited by Nicko on Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allison

Re: memories

Post by Allison » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:52 am

Nicko wrote:
have any of you ever seen or read somethign that has brought back vivid memories?
oh yes.............many times. It's usually music that triggers the memories for me.

Lava

Post by Lava » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:42 pm

It has happened to me many times... I miss especially my last year's vacations in Belgium (the most of my time), Germany, Austria and Luxemburg... I wish I could go back!!! :(
'...Verilko sot skefre!
Ae ske stoulega gil stouvol!'

ladyofeternity

Post by ladyofeternity » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:16 am

Me too I miss old times sometimes, principally the 80's !
I would love to Travel in Time :D

Lava

Re: Re: memories

Post by Lava » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:49 pm

ladyofeternity wrote:
Me too I miss old times sometimes, principally the 80's !
I would love to Travel in Time :D
Hey, let's create a time machine then!!! :D =P ;)
'...Verilko sot skefre!
Ae ske stoulega gil stouvol!'

Lilith

Post by Lilith » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:59 pm

I was days ago listening with my cousin to some songs I used to hear with him a summer he stayed here in my house (he's one year older than me, and we've always been like partners...of course now we're kind of distanced because he lives very far away now,1 and of course has another life...Well, not THAT distanced, we talk and stuff, but it's not the same...), and there were songs we listened while we went to the beach in that time, and man, what a great time! We were CRAZY! :D It was the '95 summer, I had like 10 years! It's so great to listen to all those songs again, and remember that time...

The other thing that brings back memories for me is the smell. The summer smells and breeze make me remember the times when we all (we were a great group of children here in my neighbourhood) played at night, a lot of games. I had a great childhood, very special. I grow up used to be in kinda big groups of people, I enjoyed the feeling of brotherhood, and to feel like...protected by everybody. I feel so nostalgic in summer about my childhood...:)

Nicko

Post by Nicko » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:19 pm

ahh yes summertime. I was in the common room (a place in my school were 6th formers [the year i'm in, hard to explain,if you want to know then ask:D] can sit around during free periods) and the sun was coming in through the window, it reminded me of last summer when we'd all take chairs and sit outside to talk and do homework. Really great times!

TheBlackestDiamond

Post by TheBlackestDiamond » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:05 pm

I miss two main themes in my life...
One - this is quite common - summer hollidays, when I used to travel alot around Europe... awesome adventures those were! I hope one day I can enjoy it once more! :) The very special was my last year's trip to Sweden and Finland. So many memories it brings... :)
The other theme is my studies... during all those years as I look back - it was just fantastic, even though sometimes pretty hard. We were in quite a small group - around 60 ppl per year, so we all knew each other and had a great time together... Well, I'm still studying, but these are "second part" studies... lots of ppl gone away, parted... not the same, but great times too... :) I surely will miss it, when I'm off to work :)
We live too short to drink lousy wine ;)
~~~~~

I am the way
I am tle light
I am the dark inside the night
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark
I hear your screams
- SAVATAGE

Allison

Post by Allison » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:14 pm

Looking back on fond memories is always good, but moving WITH time is more important ;)

Nicko

Post by Nicko » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:26 pm

ahh yes Allison moving with time is always the way, but i just think sometimes its good to look back on fond memories and reminisce.

GreenPeace

Post by GreenPeace » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:59 pm

Sure is... but if you do that too much you can get depressive because of the nostalgia. =P
[Insert punch line here]