Good feelings

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
flyingdistantskies
Good feelings

Post by flyingdistantskies » Wed May 26, 2004 10:55 am

Hi everyone,

I haven't post here for a long time, but I was still here reading thread. I'm now happy because everything seems to going better. The Strato-fans friendship is coming back, I feel that we are much closer, peace seem to have prevailed.
Then, there is this great review from Cliff, thanx man, amazing review for an amazing gig.
And yesterday, this wonderful pics from hymntolife, thanx to you too.
I think this positive energy will contaminate the band soon. We've found again our forum, and we'll soon find our favourite band.
Thanx to everyone of you, don't loose faith.

In metal :D

PS : Where is the NB DVD ???
Tonight, we're together again. Never give up, never give in, we're the Legions of the Twilight

browneyedgirl

Re: Good feelings

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 26, 2004 11:56 am

Just don't start any more rumors----our memories are not that short. TT is the only one I'm listening to.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

loztdignity

Post by loztdignity » Wed May 26, 2004 12:24 pm

yea thats cool...hmm I was kinda glad to hear TT:s latest "statement" about him going to talk to Kotipelto and trytong to sort things out. Sounds promising, although you shouldn't get your hopes up too much, considering what Kotipelto has said in intervoews in a certain Italian magazine...
Hi Im a 24 year old guy from Sweden. My sunsign is cancer and I love music!

flyingdistantskies

Re: Re: Good feelings

Post by flyingdistantskies » Wed May 26, 2004 12:29 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Just don't start any more rumors----our memories are not that short. TT is the only one I'm listening to.
What rumors ??? I'm just enjoying the fact that everything seems ok Here now in THIS forum. After all thoses hate and violent threads. You know what I am talking about.....
Tonight, we're together again. Never give up, never give in, we're the Legions of the Twilight

Cristiane

Re: Re: Re: Good feelings

Post by Cristiane » Wed May 26, 2004 1:34 pm

flyingdistantskies wrote:
What rumors ??? I'm just enjoying the fact that everything seems ok Here now in THIS forum. After all thoses hate and violent threads. You know what I am talking about.....
I understand you... I'm also here reading all the threads though I'm not posting in them... and that's true that all the hate that some threads brought in here now is gone.
I think we're united again expecting for the best to Strato guys, and of course expecting for some good news. I'm still waiting to see them together again, and I trully wish that a reunion can be possible soon. I must say that I got so happy seing that pic! I felt like the good times are back... strange feeling, I don't know... :err:
On Koti forum a guy posted a link with pics from that show, have you guys seen that? If not just let me now and I can post the link in here if you want... :)
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

NixxxoN

Post by NixxxoN » Wed May 26, 2004 4:16 pm

I'm with flyingdistantskies, but, I'll get no illusion until this is said by Timo Tolkki...
NixxxoN, Catalonian Metalheads
---------------------------------
Heavy Metal is The Law!
†††††† www.MetalKings.Tk †††††

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Good feelings

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 27, 2004 6:12 am

flyingdistantskies wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.....
But, things have been peaceful in this forum for at least a few months now, and thats not related to the band.
However, I am hoping to see an optimistic statement soon from the Big Guy himself---then, I an really shout for joy, and say things are alright now! :)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

freakrock

Post by freakrock » Thu May 27, 2004 8:37 am

everything will be allright browney....
i don't know why, but i'm sure that "our" strato will return soon.
The gods made heavy metal....
and it's never gonna die.
MANOWAR

FUCK OFF!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 27, 2004 2:30 pm

I watched Infinite Visins last night, and I stil love that video as much as ever.
I'd like to challange all the StratoGuys to watch this video, and think about the fun&great times they had as represented. Can they just throw those times away&relegate them to mere memories? I think not....;)
So, I am hoping human ature prevails&these 5 guys give it another shot---NOT for us fans, but for themselves.

We will not give up on you guys, but its more important that you all don't give up on yourselves&the band.....lok at the biger picture&the bright side. Try it one more time, Guys---what have you got to lose?

:rvd: :headbang: \\m/

Metal Forever-Lives On!! And so Does Stratovarius!

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Thu May 27, 2004 2:30 pm

freakrock wrote:
everything will be allright browney....
i don't know why, but i'm sure that "our" strato will return soon.
in greece we say from your mouth and in god's ears!!!! :D i hope he is listening!!!
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Thu May 27, 2004 2:37 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
I watched Infinite Visins last night, and I stil love that video as much as ever.
I'd like to challange all the StratoGuys to watch this video, and think about the fun&great times they had as represented. Can they just throw those times away&relegate them to mere memories? I think not....;)
So, I am hoping human ature prevails&these 5 guys give it another shot---NOT for us fans, but for themselves.

We will not give up on you guys, but its more important that you all don't give up on yourselves&the band.....lok at the biger picture&the bright side. Try it one more time, Guys---what have you got to lose?

:rvd: :headbang: \\m/

Metal Forever-Lives On!! And so Does Stratovarius!
I am watching it every night..... welcome to watch our nice home video which hopefully will be very nice.....
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

Cristiane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good feelings

Post by Cristiane » Thu May 27, 2004 5:11 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
But, things have been peaceful in this forum for at least a few months now, and thats not related to the band.
No Brownie, I think you didn't understand... flyingdistantskies were talking about that hate feeling that the facts brought to this forum, all the stuff about new vocalist, koti out of the band and so on, but not the band or TT himself.

I think only now things calmed down, cause before the last show people were still nervous about somethings and still there were some trolls coming here and disturbing this forum, that's when the Booga Booga Kingdom were born. :D

BTW, Booga Booga! :headbang:
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 27, 2004 6:30 pm

Now that there is a possibility that Strato will be back to the regular, normal line-up I can see happier times ahead for the fans and the band.
Maybe I can let myself get my hopes up now? :)

ladyofeternity

Post by ladyofeternity » Fri May 28, 2004 4:58 am

All WE NEED IS FAITH !!!

Don't let your Hopes die ! :)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 29, 2004 9:52 pm

Another gig in Germany this weekend! Hope&pray for the best, you guys!:rvd: I hope one of the StratoGuys writes a report here--its always fantastic to hear from THEM&their point of view on things! :)