Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The only ones i like are Dreamweaver and Alpha and Omega. That album... wasnt great, IMO.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There is a new competetion at Kotipelto.com to win prizes(CDs of course!). I am thinking of entering it--you have to name Kotipelto songs. I guess winners are chosen randomly! Confused

Laaka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
There is a new competetion at Kotipelto.com to win prizes(CDs of course!). I am thinking of entering it--you have to name Kotipelto songs. I guess winners are chosen randomly! Confused
Personally.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Laaka wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Personally.

Well, I guess I'm shit outta luck because I'm not a StratoPet by any stretch of the truth! Laughing Alot of people say Strato is ran like a "church" instead of a band! Laughing Sometimes I seriously wonder.....Wink

Templar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Quote:
Laaka wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Personally.

Well, I guess I'm shit outta luck because I'm not a StratoPet by any stretch of the truth! Laughing Alot of people say Strato is ran like a "church" instead of a band! Laughing Sometimes I seriously wonder.....Wink

Well now, you can never really know, can you? Smile I say give it a shot! Very Happy

Laaka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, Koti didn't write that to the english side of the homepage, but it was in finnish side.

henkilökohtaisesti=personally.

..Don't know what is the method when he chooses the winner... Worried

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gnosis_and_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In the english side of his site he said "I will handpick 1 lucky winner". I think that means he will choose the winner by himself, maybe printing out all the mails like "coupons", putting them in a big box and taking out one without looking? Worried That reminds me of my old elementary school's raffles Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]

Laaka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

oh yeah, that's right didn't even tought about that, or then I just understood it wrong Wink

I was wondering that if he gets for an example, 5000 entries, is he going to read them all? Laughing

Gnosis_and_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Laaka wrote:
oh yeah, that's right didn't even tought about that, or then I just understood it wrong Wink

I was wondering that if he gets for an example, 5000 entries, is he going to read them all? Laughing

He doesn't need to read them all, just the name and e-mail of the winner! Wink

I guess the inputs of songs we'd like him to perform in his shows are being stored in a database, so he can make his setlist with the "Top Songs" people like the most and not only with the ones he wants, making more people happy this way. Smile

Menelaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: New Kotipelto Interview at Metal-Temple Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Menelaos

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum