Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Some GOM '04 pix.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://jens.org/tmp/gom04/

Not that many pix actually. But they should make it clear to anyone why we had to postpone the gig. Electrocution is no fun!!

Just to make another thing clear, many bands would just have taken the money and left without playing. I am really proud now of everybody that we didn't.

I'd like to thank Andrea Pieroni (the promoter of GOM), who we have known a long time by now. He was of great help in arranging to fit us in on Sunday with a decent length set, and he also bore some costs for doing that. I think it was important. I think we really owed it to people to play.

Sorry if anyone missed the gig. Everyone really did their best.

Sadly I have no other news.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cristiane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh my... the rain fucked everything!

Did you have any loss about the equipment?? They were all wet!

Thank you for the pics Jens, I also would like to thank you about your attetion concerning us. As many bands would leave taking the money without playing, many band members wouldn't care to gives any news, even if they're not the ones we're expecting.

BTW, nice pic!

HymnToLife
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good pictures! thanks Tongue

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That Rainbow was beautiful! Tongue
Great pics! Smile

Agent Orange
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I love the rainbow pics. Excellent job shooting those pics, Jens!

And it's good to see you and TT still seem to get along fine.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fireblade
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good to see TT looking happy as well. Very Happy

iron_thunder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, great pictures. The rainbow ones were nice, as well as Tolkki laughing. That's just-- sweet, good to see !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i hope u didn't get wet!!!!.... Wink Wink
and..... as i can see the rain didn't get u down!!!! Smile
thanks for the pics..........

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maybe the Rainbow and TT laughing are good signs from Above! Smile

TheLastViking

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
JensJohansson wrote:

Not that many pix actually. But they should make it clear to anyone why we had to postpone the gig. Electrocution is no fun!!

Just to make another thing clear, many bands would just have taken the money and left without playing. I am really proud now of everybody that we didn't.

I'd like to thank Andrea Pieroni (the promoter of GOM), who we have known a long time by now. He was of great help in arranging to fit us in on Sunday with a decent length set, and he also bore some costs for doing that. I think it was important. I think we really owed it to people to play.

Hey Jens..! I noticed you were taking photos during your gig on Sunday afternoon... couldn't you show us these pics..? Very Happy
I was in the first rows and maybe you can see my \\m/ \\m/ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah Jens... thank you and go on kicking everybody's ass!!! >=(

jean_luc_picard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Maybe the Rainbow and TT laughing are good signs from Above! Smile

yeah I hope so... anyway TT looks relaxed - but you can see right a mile away he's been ill. He looks very "proved", I don't know if it's the right term... well, I wish you all the best TT! Tongue Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think I just made the blooper of the Century here. But, I think I'm close to being right.......I just should not have gotten so arrogant about it! Worried

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]

JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
TheLastViking wrote:
Hey Jens..! I noticed you were taking photos during your gig on Sunday afternoon... couldn't you show us these pics..? Very Happy

I was shooting video actually, but it's not very high quality.

http://jens.org/tmp/gom04/gombow.avi

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
metalion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thank you for the footage jens i felt like i was there on the stage myself!
great to hear from you all the best from canada !
ps would love to see more footage maybe we will have another stratovarius home video

TheLastViking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Like sex with elks Surprised Surprised Surprised or this kind of crazy stuff! Eyecrazy Elkgrin Eyecrazy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
metalion wrote:
thank you for the footage jens i felt like i was there on the stage myself!
great to hear from you all the best from canada !
ps would love to see more footage maybe we will have another stratovarius home video

Yep, an Infinite Vision II....to celebrate Stratovarius' rebirth. I think that the band should make a movie--like Spinal Tap--since they are such great actors as in Infinite Visions I and they should play themselves! Cool! Wink

TheLastViking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Even if they're not in a good quality I hope you'll enjoy yourself..! Jump1

ladyofeternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cool pics Cool

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

10x Jens for these pics Cool

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]

Christian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, well, well... so we giys in Germany were fucking load !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

StratoRico
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
JensJohansson wrote:

Well i know you will have played because of your strong personalities and your wish to do always the best and demonstrate you are professional artists.

I was there when the storm blew up and i was so sad because i cannot return the day after to see you again,i come here with some fever only to see you guys,maybe for the last time and the day after the storm my fever was at 39,so i really cannot return.

A totally unlucky journey.
Hope you can salve all your problems and come back in italy.

\\m/

Fireblade
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
JensJohansson wrote:
Quote:
TheLastViking wrote:

I was shooting video actually, but it's not very high quality.

http://jens.org/tmp/gom04/gombow.avi

But the quality another way makes up for it. Very Happy

I love my new DSL modem.

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah DSL rules Very Happy

Whats the codec of that video? My computer doesnt want to play it...

GreenPeace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good to see you guys are fine.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maybe the weather won't let the bands down on the next shows! Maybe it will be sunny, warm, and clear from now on when they play! Smile

Ethereal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let's hope so! Smile Smile Smile

Patricia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks Jens for the video, you look cool all Smile
I wish you good luck for the next gigs, and for the future of the band Wink

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Some GOM '04 pix. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And more pic links right here! Smile
Never get enough StratoPics! Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum