Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What is the situation now?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alaluusua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Subject tells what I'm asking... Confused

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Who really knows?
Rumor has it that TT has told a few fans things were headed in right direction.
Yet, Koti says TT has not spoke to him personally.And he won't have a decision until after shows are over July 3.
Then, you have the rumors that say TT is putting off the album until Koti finishes his tours, shows with Coldness Album.

So, things are as mysterious now as they were 2 months ago!

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yep, everything is pure speculation...care to bet ?

GreenPeace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shit.

Fireblade
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Only time will tell.

NordicStorm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be....the future's not ours to see...etc etc

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Yet, Koti says TT has not spoke to him personally.And he won't have a decision until after shows are over July 3.

Agree. No news will be anounced until July 3. Everything else is just speculations.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It ain't over til the Big Guy Speaks......Wink Tongue

Alaluusua

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

THE HOPE IS LOUD! Never give up! Smile

GreenPeace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well said... but it's hard to keep up hope, though.

Stratobanger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think Tolkki wants to focus totally in the shows, for now, then maybe he'll speak to Kotipleto, maybe he's trying to avoid another thing like the events that happened a few months ago....

Pantalou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Who really knows?
Then, you have the rumors that say TT is putting off the album until Koti finishes his tours, shows with Coldness Album.

There are some rumors that states that Stratovarius are replaceing Running Wild at this years Gates Of Metal festival in Sweden on the 31 of july... Even the Gates Of Metal Crew have confirmed this but I cannot be sure until something pops up on the officiall Stratovarius page..

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Pantalou wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Who really knows?

There are some rumors that states that Stratovarius are replaceing Running Wild at this years Gates Of Metal festival in Sweden on the 31 of july... Even the Gates Of Metal Crew have confirmed this but I cannot be sure until something pops up on the officiall Stratovarius page..

Hope its true--Good for Stratovarius! Smile

timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

this can be true they were replaced here too but not by strato but by gamma ray!!!!i wish strato would come instead of gamma ray!!!!(i really like gamma ray but strato is my fave-band)

Fireblade
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think that none of us will know a thing for a while after 3 July, when they have all had a chance to do their own thing apart for a while.

I think the less pressure we put on them the better, as relaxed time apart is crucial to a reunion, if there is going to be one.

God Called In Sick T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Agree. No news will be anounced until July 3. Everything else is just speculations.

Fuck. I'm flying to England in July 2nd for two weeks. I hope I will be able to acces the Internet from there...

NP: Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

metalion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Pantalou wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Who really knows?

However the interesting thing to note here is that if the original line up is and was commited to the shows they are doing then why bother to do any more than that ? I mean yes as a band they would love the gig but it is not nessasary to do anything other than what they were contracted to do !
So maybe if they do this gig it means things are progressing well?

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
metalion wrote:
Quote:
Pantalou wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Who really knows?

However the interesting thing to note here is that if the original line up is and was commited to the shows they are doing then why bother to do any more than that ? I mean yes as a band they would love the gig but it is not nessasary to do anything other than what they were contracted to do !
So maybe if they do this gig it means things are progressing well?

Over at Koti's Forum a guy reported that it is on Gates of Metal site now. So, look for the news to be posted here anytime.
Great news, BTW! Smile

MasterChu19155

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes look here:

http://www.gatesofmetal.se/eng/ bands.asp

A3000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Very strange, so Timo Tolkki has changed?

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
A3000 wrote:
Very strange, so Timo Tolkki has changed?

Lets hope so--otherwise, we'll be back where we started....... Worried

timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes tt said that they would make the shows because if they canceled them they would face financial disaster........and now they are planning to give other shows too.......
can jens maybe confirm their appearance???

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
timo the soulforged wrote:
Yes tt said that they would make the shows because if they canceled them they would face financial disaster........and now they are planning to give other shows too.......
can jens maybe confirm their appearance???

It was confirmed on Gates of Metal site. This, I think, is very positve, because they planned to do only shows til July3. They must be getting along with one another again if other gigs have been added. Thats what my meager common sense tells me. Wink

Laaka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hope so. Wink
You can be only positive in this situation and hope for the best!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stratomano

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
MAJINDIEGO wrote:
yep, everything is pure speculation...care to bet ?

yeah, and i say more...have finger of TT in this especulations.shit, the things never be the same

k-a-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you head over to Kotipelto's site, you can see it is true and confirmed. Also, blabbermouth.net posted it a couple days ago.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yep. Koti poste it&he also stated that he&TT are slowly straightening out their differences! Time heals all wounds.
But, TK still has not made up his mind to go back to te band yet. He's got time to think on all that--and TT needs more time to recouperate fully before beginning new album.
Que sera sera--thats very true. Just hope for the best.

skar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ban_dance01 Go to see kotipelto.com. There is a new statement from TK about his relationship with Tolkki and there we stratofans can get some new hope conserning about startovarius´s future. Smile

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
skar wrote:
Ban_dance01 Go to see kotipelto.com. There is a new statement from TK about his relationship with Tolkki and there we stratofans can get some new hope conserning about startovarius´s future. Smile

Thats what I just said! Tongue

skar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: What is the situation now? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum