Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Best StratoBonusTrack....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord_ZX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My fave Bonus track of Strato is Cold Winter Nights.... Incredible song... Which is your fave?

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Into Deep Blue.
An incredible love song. I have never heard it--but the lyrics are beautiful.

jean_luc_picard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

when the night meets the day, and also neon light child - it has an awesome guitar arpeggio... Tongue

skar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i Can´t decide so run away or Cold winter nights Cool

timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the finnish liberty:D and runaway

Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights... absolutely... although there are many more bonus tracks that I really like...

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights is one of the best songs on Destiny i think. Strange that it is only a bonus track....
When The Night Meets The Day is a great song too.

Mormegil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Solitude
Run Away
Cold Winter Nights
When The Night Meets The Day

StratoHeart
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights
Ride Like the Wind
Run Away
Why are we Here?
etc... etc...

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I forgot about "When the Night Meets the Day"--its a very good song, too!

Fantasist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ride like The Wind!!!
It´s a Mystery
Cold Winter Nights
Solitude

All oif them are great, esp. RLTW and Solitude!!

antonio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cold winter nights

Sir. Decadence

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When the Night Meets the Day, maybe...
they have so many good bonus tracks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zeke89

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights absolutely.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lightyear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hmmm.. I'd go for Cold Winter Nights too.
It's a Mystery is number 2 !
Smile

Spunkmeyer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

One song title popped into my mind right when I saw this topic. After reading the messages, and going through all the Stratobonustracks that exist in The Stratovarius Network, reminding myself of all the B-sides and stuff, the same title remains in my head:

What Can I Say?

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My favourite is Cold Winter Nights. And if you count in the Live songs as well, then my other favs are Destiny/Fantasia and Holy Solos.

browneyedfool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights
Dream With Me? (guitar solo is awesome)

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedfool wrote:
Dream With Me? (guitar solo is awesome)

one of the greatest Kotipelto songs ever

Luca

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights!! Smile

MaFiaBoY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Papillon French Version. Koti's finnich accent when singing in Frech is just great Smile Keep the Flame is damn good too

Quote:
StratoForum wrote :

Because you are so new here, you must wait quite a bit until you can post the next message

n00bs rules Very Happy

~Infinity~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights Smile

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It would be great if a compilation album could be made of just Bonus Tracks--I think it would sell well!

theflyingfinn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
It would be great if a compilation album could be made of just Bonus Tracks--I think it would sell well!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stratomano

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cold winter nigths, very good

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
theflyingfinn wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

Come on! You know it would! Intermision consisted of many BonusTracks, and it sold great! Smile

theflyingfinn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Quote:
theflyingfinn wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

Come on! You know it would! Intermision consisted of many BonusTracks, and it sold great! Smile

~Infinity~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah but I don't think they have enough tracks to put on another cd of that kind.. unless they release it along with new/unreleased songs and live ones maybe.. that should be interesting then if they do that and if they end up splitting I think they should release something of that kind to complete their history somehow.

Lord_ZX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best StratoBonusTrack.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cold Winter Nights Live??? Exists? I want this song in live perfomance.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum