Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Gongrats to Tolkki

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratobanger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anyway Congratulations!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

antonio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i hope that 'varius will records another 11 album in Goldenworks

congratulations
Beerchug

browneyedfool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Congratulations to Timo Tolkki.
May the new studio bring a few more Stratovarius albums, too!

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is his dream come true, and I hope he makes it a great success!
It is a great name for hopefully a great studio. Maybe those last 3 Strato Albums will be recorded there?

Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sunny days ahead for Stratovarius... I hope...

metalmaiden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

All the best to Tolkki in his new venture! It is good to see his dream made real. I wish much success!!! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GreenPeace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reaper's right... maybe sunny days lie ahead...

Legions

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is a very good thing to happen. My outlook on everything that has happened is changing now. Now that Tolkki has opened his recording (which has been a long time goal of his) im sure it has relieved a lot of stress off of him.

and who knows, maybe STRATOVARIUS will go on the make some killer albums there, with the old line maybe to, who knows, i just know things must be goin good for Tolkki now,

CONGRATULATIONS TIMO TOLKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antonio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Legions wrote:
i just know things must be goin good for Tolkki now,

and things must be goin on good for stratovarius
cause varius are tolkki.

timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

congrats.
he must be feeling far better now! Smile

MasterChu19155

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Congrats...hopefully with more great Strato-Albums. Smile

Stratoviking

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

great news I am very happy for him

And it looks like a very nice place

Fireblade
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It looks like a place full of good vibes.

I wish Timo the best of inspiration and productivity in Goldenworks.

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Congrats,

but i hope he is reasonable enough not to work even more, as he obviously has enough to do with Strato already Eyes

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
It is a great name for hopefully a great studio. Maybe those last 3 Strato Albums will be recorded there?

Don´t be silly...he´ll get so addicted that pehaps he´ll record a dozen more records for strato!
Very Happy

Congrat. Timo!
Wink

Ricardo_Christyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah man!! That's a fucking great suite!!! Yes it really is... I would give everything to be playing there all day... Tongue

It's the perfect atmosphere for some great new Strato Classics to come to light !!! Tongue

Peace and Light !! Wink

Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Really a great studio and great news. Many congratulations!

And now, come out and tell us that Timo Kotipelto is back and ready to rock!! Surprised

Ok, I was joking!! Very Happy Very Happy

Tears of A Mandrake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

I can´t find anywhere in any interview here on the site with Tolkki where he have said that they only should do 3 more albums.So why did you said that?

Splat

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Tears of A Mandrake wrote:
Quote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

I can´t find anywhere in any interview here on the site with Tolkki where he have said that they only should do 3 more albums.So why did you said that?

Splat

He said it. But, I'm not taking hours out of my life to hunt the specific post. He stated there would be 3 more albums(the contracted ones)and he wants to retire&produce new albums for other bands.

Neorave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Congrats to Tolkki!!! This sounds like a good sign that Strato may be on it's way of doing some new gigs. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MasterChu19155

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

VariuS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
antonio wrote:
i hope that 'varius will records another 11 album in Goldenworks

congratulations
Beerchug

Same here, although the 11 albums seems quite unlike to happen.. Very Happy even one would be enough for me, the one and the final, "farewell"-record. An end of the Strato-saga, final nail to the the golden coffin of Timo Tolkki's greatest accomplishment

God Called In Sick T

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Gongrats to Tolkki Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Congratulations, Tolkki. Another dream come true. Let's hope mine's can come true too.

NP: Children Of Bodom - Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura cover)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum