Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Jörg Michael in Saxon!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StratoHeart
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry for opening so much topics on this board, but I guess you would like to know this:

(from Roadie Crew magazine)

"(...) Saxon's new album named Lionheart is about to be released at September 20th, by SPV Records. (...) The news are that Fritz Randow left the band to work in other projects, and he was replaced by Jörg Michael, who recorded the album and will play on the next tour. The split was friendly, though, and it's not impossible a reunion of the old Saxon's line-up somewhere in the future."

I though there were rumours about it in the past, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if you already knew about that, let me know.

Moony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, there was a thread about this when it still was just a rumor, but it turned fairly quickly into a discussion about whether or not Tolkki has schizophrenia.

Cristiane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I read that he's only recording this album and is going on tour with them... but he's not officially a band member.

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

old news Eyes

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]

HymnToLife
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I hope that the next Saxon release be better than the last ones Very Happy

StratoHeart
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Jörg Michael in Saxon! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I did like Killing Ground Smile

Three_Pyramids

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I bought Killing Ground but believe me Lionheart is better Smile

gon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Saxon, being a "really " british band, is using more and more german influences: german producer, german company, german drummers ( Randow and Michael...)
By the way: Running Wild: good factory of high level drummers! Randow, Schwarzmann, Michael.....

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

gon wrote:

By the way: Running Wild: good factory of high level drummers! Randow, Schwarzmann, Michael.....

Angelo Sasso Rolling Eyes Cool

NordicStorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I really enjoyed "Killing Ground", but the samples I've heard from "Lionheart" just doesn't sound as good as KG to me. That's hardly Jörg's fault though...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum