Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Tro Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
scorp wrote:
It still doesn't seem fair to me. I don't see why should a person's opinion is more important than another one's just because of the number of the posts. I see that members with very low post count shouldn't effect at the forum as the older members. However it still doesn't seem fair...

*look at scorp´s number of posts
*look at scorp´s las saying...
It looks like someone is up to something... Worried

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

One thing to always remember: Don't feed the trolls! In other words, don't flame, lose your temper, talk back, or provoke them. That encourages them&makes them grow stronger.
Ignoring them(after notifying authorities)is best, most peaceful way!

jean_luc_picard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
JensJohansson wrote:
Now we have a moderator but this may not always be the case. Think about it. People do get tired of doing this. Some day this place might be like a djungle. It pays off to think ahead.

I think that a moderator, or a group of moderators that do their job without falling into the temptation of showing how great their power is (read=without giving a blast out of their frustrations) should always be better than a math function. The killfile feature is good as long as it allows people just to "hide" unwanted & unliked posts, but we should avoid to make it some kind of arm for anyone to use against some other. that's my opinion, anyway.

cheers!
Tongue

scorp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
MAJINDIEGO wrote:
Quote:
scorp wrote:
It still doesn't seem fair to me. I don't see why should a person's opinion is more important than another one's just because of the number of the posts. I see that members with very low post count shouldn't effect at the forum as the older members. However it still doesn't seem fair...

*look at scorp´s number of posts
*look at scorp´s las saying...
It looks like someone is up to something... Worried

What exactly am I up to Confused Tongue

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

3 of the most popular threads on this Forum(the Pic threads)are actively being tried to be closed right now by CERTAIN people. Wink If they are locked you will notice a diference because LOTS of people(they have said) visit this Forum just to look at the Pics!

Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hei, listen, about the killfile thing, let's stop arguing on that. I think that Jens did a very good thing, and anyway he's enough intelligent to understand that if there will be some unfair killfiling to some people just for conspiracy, then he'll fix it differently...
Again, what the fuck do you have against Liina? She has instructions to follow, she's not some kind of master that is doing a bad use of power... I don't even know if she gets money from this work... And I don't care if she's a man or a woman, she's more ok than others...
About the pics pages: I never look at them anymore, first because many pictures are official so I prefere to look at them in the photogalleries than in the forum, second because I think it's annoying all that hot-comment-thing...

Much much better would be a topic with rare pictures, or even funny strato-pics that really are funny.....I would put a picture too then, of Jorg and Timo made in Milano's backstage!!
A big hello to Strato members and to Jens especially! We are waiting for some news, man!!! Very Happy Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Luca wrote:
Hei, listen, about the killfile thing, let's stop arguing on that. I think that Jens did a very good thing, and anyway he's enough intelligent to understand that if there will be some unfair killfiling to some people just for conspiracy, then he'll fix it differently...
Again, what the fuck do you have against Liina? She has instructions to follow, she's not some kind of master that is doing a bad use of power... I don't even know if she gets money from this work... And I don't care if she's a man or a woman, she's more ok than others...
About the pics pages: I never look at them anymore, first because many pictures are official so I prefere to look at them in the photogalleries than in the forum, second because I think it's annoying all that hot-comment-thing...

Much much better would be a topic with rare pictures, or even funny strato-pics that really are funny.....I would put a picture too then, of Jorg and Timo made in Milano's backstage!!
A big hello to Strato members and to Jens especially! We are waiting for some news, man!!! Very Happy Very Happy
a

Whine, whine, whine!Laughing
Are you in Koti's forum, BTW?
Katriina topic is cold, right?Icon_shakeLaughing Ubblooney Eyes: Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum