Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Bands!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

antonio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Chinchilla

German Heavy Metal band.The name don't sounds good to me. They play true metal, but actually are considered only a cult band...cause their discontinuity. I recommend "The last millennium".

Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Machine Men - Awesome Finnish heavy metal band. They sound like Maiden in the 80s/Bruce Dickinson solo. Definately worth checking out.

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Warrior wrote:
Machine Men

Funny, i had their Debut in hands when i was searching for Machine Head in the record store some days ago. They are pretty cool, too bad that there arent any full songs on their page Cool

Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Magica

This is a local (from my fu*king country) power metal band. It sounds a bit like Rhapsody and Helloween.

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reptilian
ever heard of them?

Beowulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Warrior wrote:
Machine Men - Awesome Finnish heavy metal band. They sound like Maiden in the 80s/Bruce Dickinson solo. Definately worth checking out.

I got this their record when it came out and I liked it, I liked it very much actually.

metalmaiden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

IDIOT

I love them! They are a Swedish (Thrash/Punk?) Metal band! Their music is just a whole lot of fun, and funny too. Check ot the website (www.idiotmusik.tk) although its in Swedish only, you can still get a feel for the band and you'll find lots of MP3 samples of songs there. Enjoy!!Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
metalmaiden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Warrior wrote:
Machine Men

I really like them too!
A friend pointed out some similarities between them and Queensryche. ie the vocals, guitars and The LOGOs.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: New Bands! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Warrior wrote:

At first I couldn't believe how similar the voice was between Machine Men vocalist and Bruce Dickinson. It was like the good old Bruce had switched into a younger group or something.

After that it started to bother me a bit because I felt that the vocalist was overdoing it.

But eventually I ended up loving the album. It's unbelievable how many good finnish bands have risen within the past 5 years. All of us Finns really should be proud of the bands this little country has to offer to the MetalWorld Twisted Evil

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum