Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Metalist festival in Tel Aviv

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shurik

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Metalist festival in Tel Aviv Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

A bit of advertisement, if you don't mind ... Metalist Festival is an annual Israeli metal-fest, feautring bands both from abroad and from Israel. All the info is here:
http://www.metalist.co.il/ MetalistFestival/News.asp

And something else, the entrance for tourists is free upon presenting a plane ticket or a passport in the entrance to the event ...

Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Metalist festival in Tel Aviv Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shurik wrote:
And something else, the entrance for tourists is free upon presenting a plane ticket or a passport in the entrance to the event ...

I think that is one hell of a good idea from the organizers Smile

cliff
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Metalist festival in Tel Aviv Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shurik wrote:
Wow. This is a great idea !

Shurik, it would be the entire opposite in Russia. You know what I mean Wink

Shurik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: Metalist festival in Tel Aviv Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cliff wrote:
Shurik wrote:
Wow. This is a great idea !

Shurik, it would be the entire opposite in Russia. You know what I mean Wink

Of course I know Smile
Nothing changed much there since the days of USSR ...

So, is there a slightest chance to see some of stratoforum members in this festival? Of course it's not Wacken or smth like this but the bands that were announced are very good live ...

Quote:
I think that is one hell of a good idea from the organizers

I think that the idea is to show people from abroad what does a metal scene in here looks like and how crazy the Israeli live audience is ... Smile

Shurik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

A bit more of advertising - the info about bands that will play at this festival:
http://www.metalist.co.il/ MetalistFestival/Bands.asp?id=1

Nicko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

great idea, unfortunately i dont think I can make it, on account of I start uni next month and I dont wanna miss any of it.

When is it btw?

Shurik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Next thursday, 26.08 Smile

Nicko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing oh right!

Well if its on again next year make sure to let me know and i will make every effort to go and see it!

Shurik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No problem Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum