Confused with something...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
RelicEnigma
Confused with something...

Post by RelicEnigma » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:59 am

Sorry if I sound like a noob or anything like that. But my brother downloaded Destiny. And it started out with opera. And so I say "I'm definitely gonna buy this album just for that song." So I look it up and find it. However the Destiny I heard in the 30 second sampler was completely different then the one my brother downloaded. Is the one my brother downloaded a remake? Remix? Or did the place he downloaded it just have the wrong title in there?

Re: Confused with something...

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:32 am

Well, I think what you might have done was downloaded the medley for the album Destiny, rather than the sampler for the individual song Destiny.

The album Destiny and the song Destiny are different things, of course. Naturally, the song is in the album, but you might have downloaded the wrong thing.

Yes, destiny starts with the opera thing. (aaah ah ah ah ah. Aaaaah ah ah ah ah) lol. So I think the one you first heard was the song.

Twilightsymphony

Post by Twilightsymphony » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:58 am

Support bands, buy cds :roll:
Delusions Of Grandeur

scorp

Post by scorp » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:01 pm

Or the song you downloaded was the medley with Fantasia... :roll:
Insurrection!

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:11 pm

Or simply the 30-secs sampler you heard was taken from the middle of the song, that's why you didn't hear the opera-thing.

RelicEnigma

Post by RelicEnigma » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:21 pm

The only problem is that I want to buy the CD Destiny. And the 30 second sampler doesn't have a lyrics in it and only has a guitar solo in Destiny.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:55 pm

Then buy the destiny CD. Who cares about the sampler, you said you already heard the song!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:18 pm

My favourite song is Destiny. And my first Strato album bought is Destiny as well. I can only say, that it's a must, and you'll be satisfied with this great album. I have heard the song Destiny for about 1500 times (yes, it's true), and I'm still not bored of it.

RelicEnigma

Post by RelicEnigma » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:05 pm

Yeah I guess I will buy it. Although it is a tough choice because I have to choose between Steal This Album by System of a Down and this album.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:46 am

SOSD is mainstream metal.
As much as I like them, Stratovarius is really something different.

FakeTolkki

Post by FakeTolkki » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:46 am

Destiny rulez.....well the music is the best strato song but the album isnt....its a greatalbum but there are better albuns....SOAD is a crap band to me.....but thats just my opinion 8)

tkbdadsgshim

Post by tkbdadsgshim » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:07 am

pYromaniaZ wrote:Well, I think what you might have done was downloaded the medley for the album Destiny, rather than the sampler for the individual song Destiny.

The album Destiny and the song Destiny are different things, of course. Naturally, the song is in the album, but you might have downloaded the wrong thing.

Yes, destiny starts with the opera thing. (aaah ah ah ah ah. Aaaaah ah ah ah ah) lol. So I think the one you first heard was the song.
i'm agree with you , i love all the album for me is one of my fav , but if you only listen one song that's not good at all , you have to listen all the album n' you gonna love the band.
"life can be good with the right people" - andi deris