The last after the storm

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
StratoRico
The last after the storm

Post by StratoRico » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:18 pm

Well i have read that during the gig at Gates of Metal there have been a really nice things between the two Timos :D

It seems that Tolkki,instead of playing Forever,has played another acoustic song,which is Beauty has come,from the first kotipelto solo album,Waiting for the dawn.
And after the surprise that tolkki made to kotipelto,the two guys shaked theyr hands and hug themselves.

I think this has been a really good moment.

I think that all the shit is past and the two guys are ready to write another great page in the metal scene :D

we just have to wait for the official announce,which i hope it will be released soon,but i think that strato are toghether once again :D
Make the best out of your dreams.
They're the world where you are free

God Called In Sick T

Re: The last after the storm

Post by God Called In Sick T » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:35 pm

StratoRico wrote:It seems that Tolkki,instead of playing Forever,has played another acoustic song,which is Beauty has come,from the first kotipelto solo album,Waiting for the dawn.
And after the surprise that tolkki made to kotipelto,the two guys shaked theyr hands and hug themselves.
Unbelievable, yet good news.

NP: Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder (live)

Elbereth

Post by Elbereth » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:12 pm

:shock: wow!!!!!I hope this,with all my heart!!!!!!I wish,I wish,I wish it!!!!!! :bounce2: :elk: TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!forever :beer:

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:39 pm

"After the storm there´s a calm. Through the clouds shines a ray of the sun."

Hopes are high...
Like the Phoenix I rise...

Cristianus

Post by Cristianus » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:17 pm

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that everything's now alright, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:28 am

Cristianus wrote:Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that everything's now alright, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
They freakin HUGGED EACH OTHER. Thats either 'everything's now alright' or homosexuality. Take your pic (I obviousely go for the former).

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:36 pm

pYromaniaZ wrote:
Cristianus wrote:Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that everything's now alright, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
They freakin HUGGED EACH OTHER. Thats either 'everything's now alright' or homosexuality. Take your pic (I obviousely go for the former).
:lol:
C´mon!!

But in fact, good news...Great attitude from Tolkki!
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

Cristianus

Post by Cristianus » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:08 pm

I was there and before Beauty Has Come the mood was rather chilly to say the least, Tolkki and Kotipelto didn't exchange one glance. There's also a possibility that Tolkki did this to say "now I've done my part, now it's up to Kotipelto". Nevertheless, as I said before, this seems to be a step in the right direction, I just don't want to assume that everything's OK and later become disappointed if the opposite is proven and I advice you all to do the same.

HybridZero

Post by HybridZero » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:12 pm

Definately a step in the right direction from the band. Tolkki really showed a great attitude by doing this, and hopefully, Koti will have a good attitude about it as well. I'm still hoping everything gets back to normal with Strato.

Oakenson

Post by Oakenson » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:14 am

I'm not going to get my hopes up too high simply to avoid disappointment but in my heart I certainly am hoping and hoping the Timo's work things out and continue to make incredible music as they've done for so many years!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:39 pm

This is certainly a hopeful sign that at least maybe the Timos will maybe get on good terms again!
But, now, it IS up to Koti&this seemingly reblossom of good terms does NOT mean Strato will reunite. :( *God help me--I destroyed the illusion of reality here!*
Seriously, I hope Strato will reunite, too, but we have to wait&see what the future holds.
Koti has his Tour to do, so we maybe waiting a while yet for the final outcome of this matter.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

tkbdadsgshim

Post by tkbdadsgshim » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:16 pm

i've been seeing this news for a while n' it seems good , i hope all this bad nightmare pass very soon , i really miss the stratovarius that make me feel alive n' happy , i really miss my band i hope they do the anouncement very soon , i can't wait to see them together again .
"life can be good with the right people" - andi deris