Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

show me your picture.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shurik wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/ shurik/ya.gif
It's me 3 months ago.

Shurik, are you sure thats you?Surprised
You are just a baby! Very Happy
What I mean is, you are much younger than I expected!Very Happy
Its good to look younger than your age, though.....

antonio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and your pics beg?

we're waiting

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i advise her not too...there´s too many begstalkers that would love to get their hands on her pic to do stuff with...

Electric Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What does the avatar mean Question

Neorave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I would...as soon as I can edit my fucking profile. The damn thing won't load up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm still confused about Shurik's Pic Confused He supposed to be 20+ years old....yet in that Pic "he" looks about 13! Worried
Shurik, are you sure thats not a pic of maybe one of your friends sons??? or brother??? Or a nephew???
Are you trying to pull our leg and pull off a joke?
Because IF you do look that young at 25 years old, I want some of your drinking water!Wink Very Happy Pronto! Laughing

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Electric Eye wrote:
What does the avatar mean Question

Mine? You mean the Pic of Tolkki?Very Happy
He's my fav StratoMember, so I pay him respect by having him always on my avatar. Different pics from time-to-time! Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Neorave wrote:
I would...as soon as I can edit my fucking profile. The damn thing won't load up.

You are having problems, too?
I've been trying to change my sig all morning and cannot get into Profile section!
Well, now I know its not just my problem, at least.

Shurik

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
I'm still confused about Shurik's Pic Confused He supposed to be 20+ years old....yet in that Pic "he" looks about 13! Worried
Shurik, are you sure thats not a pic of maybe one of your friends sons??? or brother??? Or a nephew???
Are you trying to pull our leg and pull off a joke?
Because IF you do look that young at 25 years old, I want some of your drinking water!Wink Very Happy Pronto! Laughing

Thank you Smile
It's me, I'm 25.5, I guess I'm just looking a bit younger ... My secret? I have no one, on the contrary - my whole lifestyle is a total mess ...Smile

Electric Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
Mine? You mean the Pic of Tolkki?
He's my fav StratoMember, so I pay him respect by having him always on my avatar. Different pics from time-to-time!

No, I want to know the meaning of word 'avatar' ?

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Electric Eye wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Mine? You mean the Pic of Tolkki?
He's my fav StratoMember, so I pay him respect by having him always on my avatar. Different pics from time-to-time!

No, I want to know the meaning of word 'avatar' ?

<- The user picture on the left...

Electric Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

oh, thanks. When I saw streakchic pics I though she's similar to her icon, but didn't know it's called 'avatar'. So now browneyegirl's reply makes sense Smile I'm sleepy a bit ...

Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is me.

Don't worry, I'm very friendly in real life. Smile

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hehe Smile

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Beast_Pete wrote:
hehe Smile

You as a baby? Smile How adorable! You looked like my son did at that age! Very Happy The blond hair! My son has kept his light-color hair.....is yours still that blond? My son is lucky that his has not darkened much. Very Happy
And the girls LOVE it! He has a different girlfriend for each day of the week sometimes! Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MAJINDIEGO wrote:
i advise her not too...there´s too many begstalkers that would love to get their hands on her pic to do stuff with...

Yep---like, maybe VOODOO! Wink
Know what I mean, Majindiego? Wink
I think you do! Wink Very Happy

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yep, my hair is still blond, even if it has darkened a little. BTW, I don't have a new girlfriend for each day of the week, 'cos I want a girlfriend for months... but it's very hard to find a normal, intelligent, nice, single girl. But I never give in. Wink

(BTW, I found a normal, intelligent, nice girl, who has a boyfriend. And I won't give in Razz )

The first picture is no comment I bet. Smile
The second was taken before my first brown belted exam.
On the third picture I teach karate for iaidokas.

Neorave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok, I finally have a way to get my pic up:
http://e.myspace.com/00021/66/72/ 21992766_l.jpg

I'm the person on the left (wearing the red jacket). The person sitting next to me is my girlfriend, Molly.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

All these young people--I should feel old, but I don't!Tongue
Actually, being around younger persons is best fountain of youth there is!Very Happy
Having a teenage child(who is not really a child anymore)helps me keep my younger attitude&my mind sharp(What mind?hehe)! Very Happy
Hell, 42 ain't old at all-I remember very clearly my teenage years---the years go by all too Fast. Sad But, I still have lots of fun outta life, but, of course its not the same as it was 20 years ago. Smile
So, young persons, go out&grab all the gusto you can outta life&squeeze every drop of satisfaction in every way possible from it! Just use your common snse, of course! Wink Tongue Ylsuper Beerchug Life is too short--POOF!--and, you are older. See as much as you can, travel as much as you can, learn as much as possible--and, have a blast doing it! Very Happy
OK-Lecture is over! Laughing

Shurik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My pic from last Saturday:

HvyMtlClickWitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shurik, marry me. I will love you forever and always speak well of you, however I will ignore you most of the time and often make excuses not to spend time with you so that i can spend more time with my guitar. We will not have beautiful children together, but maybe Tolkki will come to the wedding. Very Happy

gon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
All these young people--I should feel old, but I don't!Tongue
Actually, being around younger persons is best fountain of youth there is!Very Happy
Having a teenage child(who is not really a child anymore)helps me keep my younger attitude&my mind sharp(What mind?hehe)! Very Happy
Hell, 42 ain't old at all-I remember very clearly my teenage years---the years go by all too Fast. Sad But, I still have lots of fun outta life, but, of course its not the same as it was 20 years ago. Smile
So, young persons, go out&grab all the gusto you can outta life&squeeze every drop of satisfaction in every way possible from it! Just use your common snse, of course! Wink Tongue Ylsuper Beerchug Life is too short--POOF!--and, you are older. See as much as you can, travel as much as you can, learn as much as possible--and, have a blast doing it! Very Happy
OK-Lecture is over! Laughing

No matter the age your body has, what´s important is the soul, your spirit

But I understand your feeling, although I am younger than you ( I am 32... having a son, but only 20 months old....)
I´ve just bought a digital camera yesterday, but I have to wait at last 10 days, as I bought it through internet.You will se a cavern man in the 21st Century, jojojojojo!

Nicko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shurik wrote:
My pic from last Saturday:

just letting you know your glasses are crooked Wink Razz

Cristiane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@Shurik: nice party huh? Laughing Drunk?? Nahhh.. Wink

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I STILL CANNOT believe Shurik is 25! Icon_shake Maybe Israel's water is Holy/Blessed! Surprised The Fountain of Youth!
Sorry, Shurik, to run it into the ground---but, I pictured you as a tall, anemic, thin, Bill Gates type. pocket protecters and all!--but, thank you for shattering my delusions! Tongue

Now, every girl under 30 in this Forum is gonna start chasing you.....I think you opened a can of worms showing your pic, Shurik! And you are the bait! Very Happy
Well, its your life!Very Happy

Shurik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cristiane wrote:
@Shurik: nice party huh? Laughing Drunk?? Nahhh.. Wink

Yeah, it was good Smile

P.S. Of course it was a bit of posing, I never get drunk, I know were my drinking limits are Smile

gon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

BEG, what about a picture from you? Wink

Neorave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

gon wrote:

Yeah, I second that!

HvyMtlClickWitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

gon wrote:

Yeah, really, what's up with that??? Being as you're practically in my backyard, i want to know what you look like so i don't shoot you with bb pellets like i do all the others in my backyard. Smile

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yep, we need a BEG pic. Smile It has been asked a million light years. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 2 of 124

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum