Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

show me your picture.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratowarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Stratowarius wrote:
True, I crashed into the sliding doors when I was leaving the airport because I was staring at the girls Shocked

OK!! Then I like to bid you welcome back and hope that you next time find a more likeable sight than Tampere after an earthquake. Smile[/quote]

Smile Some of you ,well acquainted with earthquakes, may shake your heads in wonder. Has there really been an earthquake in Tampere? Of course not! The quake happend under a festival when a band we all know so well played. One-the most wellbuilt in that band- put down his foot and the world shivered.
Soon after that Neon obviously appeared and that didnt make things less complicated. But he at least had the sense to take some pics, otherwise noone had understood what happened. And he is still welcome here because we Finns to all our other good qualities also are very generous...He was after all very drunk and that is something we know everything about. Very Happy

Carcass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:
I mean in Tampere, not the Erotic Restaurant.

Thanks for pointing that out. Smile

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My son and his big, beautiful baby boy! Luvlove

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They look alike! Especially the eyes Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
They look alike! Especially the eyes Very Happy

Smile Well, when Devan was born he looked like his Mom. Then, as time has passed he is looking more like his Dad. Smile But, the most marked way he resembles my son is that both of them have laid-back relaxed personalities.
So do I. Very Happy

My son&his GF, Devan's Mom.

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When are you gonna post your pic? I'm sure everyone else is as curious as I am Razz

nepi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:
When are you gonna post your pic? I'm sure everyone else is as curious as I am Razz

Exclamation

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:

Exclamation

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:

Someday.......someday.
>sigh<
Once you've seen one middle-aged woman you've seen them all! I'm not anything to write home about, but I'm no "bow-wow", either!
Thats all she wrote. Elvis has left the building.

Someday..........someday.

Very Happy

Kyra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

But our soul will be young eternally. Laughing Laughing

Morgana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Me and my friend from job: YES, sometimes I wear pink! Just don't hit me Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nepi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

great picture, I like it!

Sentore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hello! Having read almost every threads on this forum from the very beginning of it (yup... boring job........ hehe), and having created at least 5 profiles here (since I can't get to remember usernames/pwords), I thought it was time for me to introduce myself to this great community that helps me killing time at work, everyday Smile

So... here I am; very pleased to meet you, all Smile

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php? pid=1956950&l=21a78&id=567610688

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sentore wrote:
Hello! Having read almost every threads on this forum from the very beginning of it (yup... boring job........ hehe), and having created at least 5 profiles here (since I can't get to remember usernames/pwords), I thought it was time for me to introduce myself to this great community that helps me killing time at work, everyday Smile

You look like one of my friends! Very Happy

Morgana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sentore wrote:

You look like one of my friends! Very Happy

She looks like real Morgan Lacroix Shocked Very Happy Just compare

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Morgana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In one social networks I showed this picture (I sewed this skirt): Me
And then - thousand comments like this: "You need to feed your knees" adn so on Crying or Very sad Fuck, I eat and eat and cannot put on weight Crying or Very sad

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My Grandbaby, and he IS grand! Luvlove

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cute eyes!
Very Happy

Babylon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ragehead91 wrote:
A pic from me with Semi-Long hair from 2007:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3720/ dscn0658.jpg

The most recent pic i have from september 2008:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1192/ dscn1034mh7.jpg

Nice pics! Love the shirt on the second one Very Happy

Morgana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

BEG, what a cute baby!!! Beautiful eyes Smile But why aren't they brown??? Wink Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

He has his mothers blue eyes. Smile

Here is another lil cutie, my son at 2-years old! Very Happy

He was a precious little guy, too! Smile

Ragehead91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Babylon wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:

Nice pics! Love the shirt on the second one Very Happy

Thank you! Iron Maiden rules! Music My mother wanted a calender with photos of the family for her birthday. This was one of them.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@Ragehead, you look like a rockstar yourself with those cool clothes, especially the leather! Bigok

Ragehead91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks XD

sanichi
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Morgana wrote:
Quote:
BEG, what a cute baby!!! Beautiful eyes Smile But why aren't they brown??? Wink Very Happy

I always thought that all lil children have blue eyes in the beginning and that the color changes during time?! However, I could be wrong... Smile

Stealth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sanichi wrote:
I always thought that all lil children have blue eyes in the beginning and that the color changes during time?! However, I could be wrong... Smile

WTF?!?

Oh wait, unless you are talking about Somali or Japanese children...

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Stealth wrote:
sanichi wrote:

WTF?!?

Oh wait, unless you are talking about Somali or Japanese children...

That is actually true. I have a picture of myself when I was a little baby and I looked just like BEG's grandson. But because I was exposed to the Sun too many times, I started to turn in a tanned tone. Still OK, though!
Very Happy

Stealth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right. I have this Brazilian friend whose eyes are blue, and she's blond. How did she manage to retain her eye and hair colour after having been exposed to the Brazilian sun? Confused Very Happy

StratoTimo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ragehead91 wrote:

You looks like an Elephant... no I meant IceBreaker Laughing

Stealth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

StratoTimo wrote:
You looks like an Elephant... no I meant IceBreaker Laughing

?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 104 of 124

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum