Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

show me your picture.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Does he donate it? Smile

Yeah, actually he does. He has donated twice to the cancer sociery. Yesterday when he cut it it was 17-inches long, the ponytail he cut off. Shocked He said he hopes it goes to a teenage guy who likes Metal. Smile

miditek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Miditek in the middle, from the dark ages of the late '80s.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Now I get Robocop's avatar.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I remember those big hair, leggings, and legwarmer days. Laughing Laughing Laughing
@Miditek, you don't seem to be the "glam" metal type--regular Metal, yes but not Glam. Did you put glitter in your hair a la Rod Stewart, too? Very Happy

My son practicing.......

Vic and his 2 bitches! Laughing

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Your family is really nice! Smile
But do you really want to give Robocop & co. access to these pictures? Xyxnervous

Derrick Rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Co.? What poster is that? Is it "hidden" Pacscat

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Devan is already a metalist! Very Happy He like Dimmu Borgir. Smile

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry for my dogs bad handwriting. He is a HUGE Strato fan!

Here I am in all my weirdness.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!! Shocked

Is that a border collie? Razz

RazielSR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

jajajajajajajjajajaj!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a robodog!

Ilsekena

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop656 wrote:
Sorry for my dogs bad handwriting. He is a HUGE Strato fan!

What a cutie!!

finnlandia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

awesome!!

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!! Shocked

Is that a border collie? Razz

English springer. His handwriting looks like an autistic child.

allisonstrato

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Crazy thread. Let me show you mine too. !

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ ss201/jellocaca/? action=view&current=jello_gel_small.jpg

why doesn't the img tag work?
[img]http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ ss201/jellocaca/? action=view&current=jello_gel_small.jpg[ /img]

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bunnies? On the fridge?

That's silly. Rolling Eyes

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

silly?

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Where have all the wrinkles gone...long time passing... Crying or Very sad

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ pYii6nxhvUk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ pYii6nxhvUk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop656 wrote:

photoshops are insatiable. But, not today.

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You mean you want to photoshop a huge dick in my mouth?

Arnold Layne
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is my photo, from my VERY slender youth. I, Arnold, was quite a stud.

Arnold Layne

GAGAGO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Strange! You look like me? Rolling Eyes

allisonstrato

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Silly-ness. LOL. Laughing

AGAG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The other day I found a camera on some table of my house, it was new so I decided to play with it and take pictures. I was really excited and I looked around for things to take pictures of. I was walking around some rooms and then I noticed someonee had left an untouched glass of soda in a table. This was great! I decided I could do something with it before drinking it all. I had a camera in my hands so why not take a picture of it?? But maybe taking it from the side wouldn't be all that interesting altogether. I decided I could give this thing a twist. I took a picture of this glass of soda from the upper side. The camera made a shutter noise and I was impressed. Then I juggled around to look at my picture but this first time it didn't look so great because the flash wasn't on. I was really disappointed and I didn't know what to do, I was about to think the camera was useless and maybe I should just leave it on the table again. But I thought I could try again so then I pushed a lot of buttons to find out which one turned on that flash. It took some minutes and finally one button turned on the flash and I tried once again. The picture this time finally came out really cool and bubblish. I think this might have been the coolest thing I have done this year Smile

This is the original picture:

This one is resized so you can see it better Smile

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AGAG wrote:
The other day I found a camera on some table of my house, it was new so I decided to play with it and take pictures. I was really excited and I looked around for things to take pictures of. I was walking around some rooms and then I noticed someonee had left an untouched glass of soda in a table. This was great! I decided I could do something with it before drinking it all. I had a camera in my hands so why not take a picture of it?? But maybe taking it from the side wouldn't be all that interesting altogether. I decided I could give this thing a twist. I took a picture of this glass of soda from the upper side. The camera made a shutter noise and I was impressed. Then I juggled around to look at my picture but this first time it didn't look so great because the flash wasn't on. I was really disappointed and I didn't know what to do, I was about to think the camera was useless and maybe I should just leave it on the table again. But I thought I could try again so then I pushed a lot of buttons to find out which one turned on that flash. It took some minutes and finally one button turned on the flash and I tried once again. The picture this time finally came out really cool and bubblish. I think this might have been the coolest thing I have done this year Smile

Fuck, man. I love you. Luvlove 1luvu Lovesigh

finnlandia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here, the gingerbread for Christmas.

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RazielSR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Robo! Your dogs are really nice!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 122 of 124

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum