Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Strato Cover

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toldo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Strato Cover Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey guys, i want to know if there is bands who make covers from Strato musics, i heard that Nightwish played Forever in a show once
I was curious to know if there is more hehe
And sorry bi my terrible english, i don't know if u are going to understand :/

timo the soulforged

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

don't feel sorry about your english pall,i'm sure everyone understood what you asked.......i'm not sure if there is a strato tribute band but i don't think so....

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

On Infinite Visions DVD, you can see Sonata Arctica playing Black Diamond.

iron_thunder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, there was that Stratovarius Tribute album, right? Whatever happened with that, anyway?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I've never heard about a Strato Tribute Album... who made that?

Toldo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Soulforged thanks for the support

If it really exist, should be cool to hear Strato been played by other bands

Electric Eye

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

here is webpage of amateur band from spain i think http://www.metalize.tk
you can download their version of HHAL, but quailty is poor, almost no guitar...
I'm going to record some Strato songs, but it's rather for my pleasure or to play it for some friends, I'm afraid putting this in internet woludn't be right with copyright or sth...

Toldo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, i can't hear the guitar too, but it isn't that bad anyway
Thanks man

~Infinity~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

iron_thunder wrote:
Well, there was that Stratovarius Tribute album, right? Whatever happened with that, anyway?
Maka wrote:
I've never heard about a Strato Tribute Album... who made that?

They talk about it on the Kaledon website (http://www.kaledon.com). They say it's going to be called "Within Infinity" and be released by Steelborn Records in November 2004. There is also a preview of the band playing Father Time.

Llageran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The japanese band Galneryus made a cover of Black Diamond that isn't all crap.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum