TWILIGHT

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
chaboncitogroso
TWILIGHT

Post by chaboncitogroso » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:34 am

hi ppl!
well, my name is agustin, im from buenos aires, argentina, and i have a band called TWILIGHT.
a few weeks ago we finished our first EP called Deadhearts.
you can hear the songs here: http://www.twilightmetal.com.ar/mp3.html

We play Power Metal, very influenced by Helloween, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, and more.

well, hope you hear the songs, and if you want the entire EP, you can send me a PM or send a mail to the band

bye!

PS: if you heard the songs, please posts if you liked them or not, just a short comment. we will really appreciate it. thx!

Leo

Re: TWILIGHT

Post by Leo » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:57 pm

That sounds cool, the voice of the vokalist was very like sonata.

neonlightchild

Re: TWILIGHT

Post by neonlightchild » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 am

chaboncitogroso wrote:hi ppl!
well, my name is agustin, im from buenos aires, argentina, and i have a band called TWILIGHT.
a few weeks ago we finished our first EP called Deadhearts.
you can hear the songs here: http://www.twilightmetal.com.ar/mp3.html

We play Power Metal, very influenced by Helloween, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, and more.

well, hope you hear the songs, and if you want the entire EP, you can send me a PM or send a mail to the band

bye!

PS: if you heard the songs, please posts if you liked them or not, just a short comment. we will really appreciate it. thx!
Huh, there's a black metal band here in Mexico City called Twilight too, hehe, but i stay with yours :)