Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Post link to your band :: Let's share
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=gr8RMtNPg7c

Here's a You Tube link!

stratorobbo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Llageran wrote:
The band I play in is called Sabaton. We're currently on tour with Edguy and Dragonforce. Oh, and I'm not there 'cause I had troubles to get time off from work. Confused
Well our site is at http://www.sabaton.net

SABATON ARE AMAZING

they truely are, they're awesome, and i went to one of those gigs with you playing... but missed you cuz the queue was too long :/

that was fucking annoying

but meh

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stratorobbo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eerik wrote:
My band Crystal Blaze, power metal with all kinds of genre twists.

http://www.crystal-blaze.com

great band Very Happy
i love your sound

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Eerik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

stratorobbo wrote:
Eerik wrote:
My band Crystal Blaze, power metal with all kinds of genre twists.

http://www.crystal-blaze.com

great band Very Happy
i love your sound

Thanks! Smile Remember to check our new demo, should be online in the next few days... Really cool material coming up, I can tell you that!

Llageran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

stratorobbo wrote:
Llageran wrote:
The band I play in is called Sabaton. We're currently on tour with Edguy and Dragonforce. Oh, and I'm not there 'cause I had troubles to get time off from work. Confused

SABATON ARE AMAZING

they truely are, they're awesome, and i went to one of those gigs with you playing... but missed you cuz the queue was too long :/

but meh

I think we're coming back to the UK some time.
I guess we didn't get enough time to leave a good impression there, even though we got good response. Hard to get through if you only get to play 15-20 minutes.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NeonVomit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Llageran wrote:
stratorobbo wrote:
Llageran wrote:

SABATON ARE AMAZING

but meh

I think we're coming back to the UK some time.
I guess we didn't get enough time to leave a good impression there, even though we got good response. Hard to get through if you only get to play 15-20 minutes.

That would be cool, but yeah playing 20 minutes certainly isn't enough.

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=pQ1u7ssVM-8

Another live video, somewhat better quality and with funky 3-camera views!

This one is 'A Secret Once Forgotten'.

BLACK_WINGS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'VE VISITED ALMOST ALL OF THE LINKS I SAW ON THIS PAGE, YOU'RE ALL VERY COOL GUYS, KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!! NOW YOU MUST VISIT www.myspace.com/blackwingsmusic ...WE'RE AN ITALIAN BAND, WE PLAY A LOT IN OUR COUNTRY AND NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE A CONCERT IN LONDON, AT RUSKIN ARMS... YOU MUST ADD TO OUR BLOG AS FRIENDS ON MYSPACE..AND WE WILL DO THE SAME! KEEP ON ROCKIN'! UP TO STRATOVARIUS! LAURI PORRA RULES
P.S.: DO YOU KNOW ANY LABEL OR BIG MANAGEMENT AGENCY?
FOR ANY INFORMATION MAIL ME AT blackwinged87@libero.it ...STAY HEAVY!

StratoÄijä

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

BLACK_WINGS wrote:
I'VE VISITED ALMOST ALL OF THE LINKS I SAW ON THIS PAGE, YOU'RE ALL VERY COOL GUYS, KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!! NOW YOU MUST VISIT www.myspace.com/blackwingsmusic ...WE'RE AN ITALIAN BAND, WE PLAY A LOT IN OUR COUNTRY AND NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE A CONCERT IN LONDON, AT RUSKIN ARMS... YOU MUST ADD TO OUR BLOG AS FRIENDS ON MYSPACE..AND WE WILL DO THE SAME! KEEP ON ROCKIN'! UP TO STRATOVARIUS! LAURI PORRA RULES

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CAPSLOCK EVERYTHING!!

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

StratoÄijä wrote:
BLACK_WINGS wrote:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CAPSLOCK EVERYTHING!!

YES, I MUST SAY IT CAN BE DISORIENTATING.

iron_thunder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

live video for "the approaching storm"

uhh unfortunately in the process of ripping it got a little out of sync, so the music and video are slightly off Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Gy7NKGv1N3k

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
exe knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Edit: well, it's coming up nicely. Quitarist already joined the party.

Is it hard to make a band if you don't know any good instrumet players?

I so love singing, i,m so interested in making a band, i,m a fin, my name is T.K, i would sing powermetal, The name would be: Silentica.

i think it's just time of the third...thing.
You know, Stratovarius was made in 86, Sonata Arctica was 96, now its 2006, it's time for a new band.

And i'm ready.

Heh, sounds like a movie track.
edit: i have some nice ideas and lyrics too, pleez say something, i really would like to do this, althrough i only need to begin it now, and i,m only 16, i think that making album could take that three years, as i'm just a beginner.

everything just, would go so similarly, take a look and review Strato/Sonata first album release times, or just anything, Sonata's singer is Tony Kakko, Strato's is Timo Kotipelto, and i am Toni Koskimäki, see.

edit: i had to post this here, i could do anything else for the band other than play instruments.

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

exe knight wrote:
You know, Stratovarius was made in 86, Sonata Arctica was 96, now its 2006, it's time for a new band.

You have to be quick now.. Very Happy

stratoplayer
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Be quick or be dead!

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I just noticed that Stratovarius (black water) was actually made in 85, so that means that if sonata (tricky beans/means) was made in 96, then i have to make my band in 07!.

ok, the name is nearly decided, i think that we will start with the name "revolt" and then later change to, i don't know yet, but my best choice right now is "Synchro Zenith".

By the way, i have already over 20 songs written Wink

exe knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

by the way, what kind of themes would you like on songs? if i happen to get forvard on this thing. so far i have them tell about, war, feelings, future of mankind, and some strange things that can't be said what they are about.

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wikipedia tells that Stratovarius was founded in 1984.

MattK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

www.myspace.com/twilightrising
www.soundclick.com/twilightrising

Here's my band (with only one member!) Twilight Rising!

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
Wikipedia tells that Stratovarius was founded in 1984.

WTF!?!?

Someone must have messed with the site, how does Stratovarius get suddenly year older once in a while? soon it's made at the 83.

Let's just see if we can see day when strato is as old as the world itself.

stratobabius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's a copypaste from the site so, it can only be true. sad,no?

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

kind of sad, now if i want to stay on the "prophecy" i need to wait until next year, then it will be 12 between...

aww i hate waiting, i hope this is just some bad dream....no no i have some work to do before i go sleeping.

stratobabius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why don't find any band that is big that was made in 1972? If there isn't any you can do as you like probably.

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

stratobabius wrote:
Why don't find any band that is big that was made in 1972? If there isn't any you can do as you like probably.

You mean that if there isn't a great finnish metal band made there which name was changed from the first one into one that begins with S and which singer is these days T.K, i should give up on the thing? no no, that would break the coolness in the thing, there would be four bands them (if including me) and three fits much better on such things.

If it was made in 94 so be it, i'll do everything to fulfill that...thing!

exe knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fuckingly i noticed when I tried to record my singing that my voice sucks, really badly, seems i have to train it for rest of the year...

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Everybody thinks that when he hears his recorded voice for the first time.

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

exe knight wrote:
Fuckingly i noticed when I tried to record my singing that my voice sucks, really badly, seems i have to train it for rest of the year...

Yup. Everyone's like that.

People either give up or find it as a reason to work even harder.

Making records is no walk in the park. We spent 6 hours a day for 3 months in the studio when making Another Life, Another End.

exe knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well yeah, i just have to listen to it more, and train to get it straight, yeah i'll get through this little thing.

Leo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is my band Lestat.. I'm the lead singer and guitarist.....
We are performing at local competition... And we came to a sort of a semi finale... This is the song Blodøks (Bloodaxe)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=xFWYunQ2xEk

And this is the intro to Vampyrens Sang (the Song of the vampire) my brother is playing the accordion.. Twisted Evil
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lGLW9JQXzFk

Fun!!! Viking

exe knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We've got abit forward on this...well not.

Right now my lyrics book has like 40 songs in there, if i fuse some of those it will be like...20 good songs and something like 6 instrumental ideas.

Does anyone know if it's illegal to use somethings in the songs that other bands have (something big I mean, like the beginning of Destiny, would it be a big crime to borrow that sound alittle on one song?)(ofcourse nearly not similar)

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

exe knight wrote:

Does anyone know if it's illegal to use somethings in the songs that other bands have (something big I mean, like the beginning of Destiny, would it be a big crime to borrow that sound alittle on one song?)(ofcourse nearly not similar)

It usually would be seen as copyright infringment, unless due credit was given (and agreed for use by the owner of the copyright, you'd need their permission).

If it sounds different enough to not warrant such things, people would still probably call you a copycat Very Happy

Try and come up with your own stuff!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum