Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

single master and the graphic maaster of SAANA was STOLEN!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verdades Parias

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: single master and the graphic maaster of SAANA was STOLEN! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/ttolkki

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lets hope they turn up so nobody can make copies on the black market. If the person who did this awful theft is found they are looking at some serious charges.

brought2ubyletterC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That's just not right. Sad

Good luck Timo, let's hope they catch that f*cker!

stratohawk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wow fuck... Sad

black death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Unfortunately this will postpone the trailer release and I have to think what I will do now.

This is surprising. Sometimes it happens that someone steal new material from a band. The band usually release the material as soon as possible to make impossible for the thief to get money from that the stolen material, or at least to avoid him/her to get more money Confused

edit: Of course providing that the band still has the material, TOO.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tomorrow is when the trailer would've been released.
If the thief did not know what was in the bag, they sure as hell know it now with all the publicity!

Something is alittle strange about this picture, I just cannot put my finger on it. Confused

*Deni*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What?ConfusedConfused Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

(those * mean a whole series of censored words)

Ok, I'm trying to calm down. Poor Timo, all his work stolen by a f***er... hope they catch him very soon! Mad

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Speaking for myself, if I was going to carry articles of such value in my possession, I would not leave them unsupervised! That does NOT excuse the thief, but even locked hotel rooms, lockers, and such can be broken into. Body guard for valuables? Why not?

*Deni*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm sure that after this Timo will pay more attention... people never stop to learn

black death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/ttolkki wrote:
MORE BAD NEWS...
Current mood: angry

I just received news that at least some of the songs from Saana are available in the torrent sites.
We are trying to trace the originator, but it is really difficult. I am afraid that since the thief also
has the production master, it might be that pirate copies will start to emerge very soon.
If you (hopefully) don't want to support such activities, I would remind you people that the only place where you will get the MP3 album with goodies and the subsequent hard copies, is www.theground.com that will be opened in few weeks. Now the address takes you to their current page.

That happens with all stolen material... Rolling Eyes

*Deni*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We could only expect it, unfortunately... Sad

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Stay away from those torrent sites, they are loaded with viruses! Shocked

Does this mean no regular Saana album at all? Confused Crying
Or just delayed for awhile?
Oh, Jesus. Sad

Verdades Parias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

this is very bad news, but one thing that i'm really worried is Tolkki himself...We know about his health problems, so I hope he will recovery from this opulent crap....THE BEST WISHES FOR HIM....
This kind of thing happens all the time, such a down situation.... Mad Mad Mad .

black death

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We can listen (or download) 3 Saana samples at http://www.saana-warrioroflight.com/ Very Happy

And there's some new information about it Cool

*Deni*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Verdades Parias wrote:
this is very bad news, but one thing that i'm really worried is Tolkki himself...We know about his health problems, so I hope he will recovery from this opulent crap....THE BEST WISHES FOR HIM....
This kind of thing happens all the time, such a down situation.... Mad Mad Mad .

That came to my mind, too, when I heard that bad news

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum