HBO is going to adapt George Martin's Game Of Thrones

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
AAAAAAAAAA
Re: HBO is going to adapt George Martin's Game Of Thrones

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Lurdi wrote:Yes, nasty and disgusting because there might be people who have not read all those books that have been published up to now and they'd like to discover what's going to happen next by themselves.
Then they have the choice not to read a 6 page discussion about it.

Are you absolutely braindead??

Please menstruate in some other corner of the internet!

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sat May 25, 2013 6:07 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Lurdi wrote:Yes, nasty and disgusting because there might be people who have not read all those books that have been published up to now and they'd like to discover what's going to happen next by themselves.
Then they have the choice not to read a 6 page discussion about it.

Are you absolutely braindead??

Please menstruate in some other corner of the internet!
Some of us still have the period, but no, I am not menstruating right now! Sorry to deceive you.
I know it is sometimes hard to get a good fuck..., but hey! Look for younger girls, I thing BEG might be a bit older for you. The world is big and wide and you are really needy.

:buk: :facial:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat May 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Lurdi wrote:Some of us still have the period, but no, I am not menstruating right now! Sorry to deceive you.
I know it is sometimes hard to get a good fuck..., but hey! Look for younger girls, I thing BEG might be a bit older for you. The world is big and wide and you are really needy.
This is roughly what Lurdi is experiencing right now:

:lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Attention whore? :lol: That's rich. Thanks for the compliment. :lol: And the laughs!

But, true, when it comes to the books, as Littlefinger says, its best just eases into it. :oops: OOPS, is that too much of a spoiler? :lol:

June 2 is the Red Wedding coming to an HBO channel near you! And guess why it's called the Red Wedding.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sat May 25, 2013 8:58 pm

A10, you nailed it. :lol:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sat May 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Lurdi wrote:A10, you nailed it. :lol:
Why would you complain about there being spoilers about a story, in a thread, about that story. If the books weren't released yet, or they were released within the past, say, week, then maybe you'd have a point, but since you don't, well, you don't.
They let us have signatures on this forum???

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh, since the subject of Littlefinger came up---I like the book Littlefinger better than the TV show Littlefinger---the book character is much funnier. But, I can't wait to see if he really does push Lysa out that Moon Door. :oops: Oh, Lord, there's another one. :oops: I guess the world is going to end.

As for the name Talisa instead of the name Jane---there's another girl named Jeyne in the books(she's Sansa's friend)and the show writers thought the non-readers would be confused. Same for chnging Asha's name to Yara. They thought Asha was too close sounding to Osha.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 am

Rebel wrote:
Lurdi wrote:A10, you nailed it. :lol:
Why would you complain about there being spoilers about a story, in a thread, about that story. If the books weren't released yet, or they were released within the past, say, week, then maybe you'd have a point, but since you don't, well, you don't.
There might be people who have not read the books yet. Or do you really think everybody who follows the tv series knows beforehand what is going to happen without having read A Feast for Crows or A Dance with Dragons? As simple as that. There are people who got interested in the books since they started watching the tv series, is it that complicated to understand? Go and tell anyone who has started reading the very first pages of Game of Thrones what happens to Ned Stark at the end and you will see how much happy you will make him or her. Haven't you ever experienced the feeling of someone telling you the end of a film when you were planning to watch it?
If yes, it is a very pleasant thing, isn't it?
Well, as far as I know, everybody hates being spoiled except for the people in this forum. Good to know. Furthermore, this topic was created to talk about the tv series, not the books, and usually, in any normal forum people warn when they are going to write about spoilers, and in those where there is a spoiler bbcode option, they use it to avoid pissing people off, otherwise it would be impossible to talk about anything because everybody reads or watches whatever it is at a different pace.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am

I have a really big spoiler for everyone.

Ready?

....THIS!!!
perv

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 am

This is not asoiaf forum(which I am a member of, btw)where the forum has a way of members blocking, or masking spoilers if they choose. THIS forum is a band forum where folks post topics which they feel are of interest to the members, or interest to guests who may visit this forum. I understand why asoiaf forum has spoiler tags and such for members to use if necessary. It is a forum where the Game of Thrones is discussed exclusively. However, in this forum the GOT topic is not accessed that much to what few guests visit here. There are several members who post on this thread, and for the most part has been a fun, and lighthearted thread with info and discussion about the hit show, and the books which gave birth to it.
There is a big difference between the two.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sun May 26, 2013 12:54 am

browneyedgirl wrote:This is not asoiaf forum(which I am a member of, btw)where the forum has a way of members blocking, or masking spoilers if they choose. THIS forum is a band forum where folks post topics which they feel are of interest to the members, or interest to guests who may visit this forum. I understand why asoiaf forum has spoiler tags and such for members to use if necessary. It is a forum where the Game of Thrones is discussed exclusively. However, in this forum the GOT topic is not accessed that much to what few guests visit here. There are several members who post on this thread, and for the most part has been a fun, and lighthearted thread with info and discussion about the hit show, and the books which gave birth to it.
There is a big difference between the two.
Then, in your opinion, since this is not an official forum we can liberally talk about anything related to GoT even with spoilers. Bad excuse. This might not be an official GoT forum, but you are in other discussions and it covers anything we want to talk about.
I hope you don't do there the same things as you do here with spoilers because it won't be a few visitors(like you said there are here) who will complain about this.

Books and tv series are not the same. Each one goes at a different pace, and like you said with forums, there is also a big difference between the two.
I repeat, this is the only place I know where people don't mind getting spoiled. Next time Martin publishes a book I'll tell anyone not to read it but to come here and read the biggest spoilers ever in two lines without making the effort to open the book!

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sun May 26, 2013 1:06 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
As to reading the books I advise you not to skip ahead because it's just better to read it, and experience it yourself. My son would not even tell me anything whenever I'd ask :lol: he'd just say, "Mama, read it yourself because you'd hate me if I spoiled it for ya." :lol: Seriously, it is better when it's a surprise. :)
See? In the end we share the same point of view.
Your son was dead right! Spoiling is not as fan as getting spoiled, isn't it?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 am

I'm not going to continue this line of replying to someone who obviously does not even know the difference in apples, and oranges. If it is any of your business. Lurdi, dear, No, of course on the main Westeros Asoiaf forum I do not post "spoilers".:roll: But if YOU are a member there you'd realize that time to time even "spoilers" are posted on an official board such as that on. And, guess what, sweetheart? In the times I have saw spoilers posted NOBODY has thought it was the end of the world the way YOU seem to! :D
Anyway. Life goes on. ;)

As Jaime thought,"She is very pretty, but not beautiful enough to lose one's kingdom over."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun May 26, 2013 6:54 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I have a really big spoiler for everyone.

Ready?

....THIS!!!
perv
NOT a spoiler! At all! :roll: :roll: :P :P

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 am

NOT a spoiler! At all! :roll: :roll: :P :P
Are you saying you've seen it before and it did not reveal anything surprising?

Or that witnessing it did not spoil your mood?

I find many ambiguities in your response...they make me sad and thoughtful. Everything does.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 am

:) Ja,ja, I have seen it before. :ola:

And it did not, in any way, spoil my mood
or prevailing attitude.

You can find what you want in my response.:crazy2: :crazy2:

Your avatar is very entertaining. :w00t:

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear about your positive reaction to the surprise.

Thanks for the compliment about my avatar, by the way. I try to be educational, these days. To make the world a better place. It can be very depressing to be me sometimes. All I do is collect urine. But I'm convinced there is more to life...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun May 26, 2013 9:03 pm

:lol: If I was you I shouldn't be too sure
of that. The meaning of life I mean!
You have a purpose with your collecting
and not everyone can say that...

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Sun May 26, 2013 11:22 pm

But it all seems so meaningless. I am merely a muscular sac in the pelvis, just above the pubic bone- about the size and shape of the pear when empty.

Suppose that one day humans evolve to release their urine in a slow but steady trickle, rather than all at once. I will be obsolete. There is a word for that....vestigial. :yuk: I think I would not enjoy that.

I must be one of the more depressed bladders you've met. For that, I am terribly sorry. Life has been rather unkind to me. I am confused and in search of answers.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 am

:(

A Bladder that was Bipolär,

Was so sad in his atmosphere,

He was a muscle-bag,

But looked as some rag,

Every time he had used his Mackapär...

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 am

I don't find your poetry very funny. I have no appreciation for the arts. What is the point? Ideas collect for some hours and eventually trickle out. Like many other things in my empty life. I hope it will fill up again soon. My life, that is!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon May 27, 2013 4:50 pm

:)

HUH! The friends of "Game of Thrones" and Co, must be mad at us now, over our "spoilers", so I suggest that we move to "My nicest", where no one expects anything sensible in any case... :?

Hope to see you there...

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Well I would hate to "piss" anyone off. Maybe I should just shrivel up and go full vestigial. What's the use anyway...

What is your nicest?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 am

:) My Nicest? A moss-muffin-baker, in a brown box, ten minutes from Icecar, in Seattle! Jaja!

Follow the pebbles...

The Bladder

Post by The Bladder » Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh I see. I admit I don't want to leave but sometimes one must heed the call of nature. Race you there. Ready set.......go.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Beautiful Dany and her children/pets.

I love her hair, not just the unique color but the way it is styled. I have tried to do these braids to my own very long hair and it's not that easy. Of course the actress is wearing a wig--Emilia is really a brunette!

:oops: Another spoiler!

The character Dany also has exotic taste in clothes. There are several blogs/websites which discuss Dany's taste in clothing. Such as, "What would Khaleesi wear?" In other words, chunky jewelry, lots of gold, strappy sandals encrusted with bright colored jewels, and pastel color or beige dresses made with thin, gauzey material. And, no underwear. :oops:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 30, 2013 1:28 am

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu May 30, 2013 4:14 am

Hey guys, wanna know what I think?

I think that Game of Thrones sucks.

:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 am

:lol: :lol: I know what sucks!

Your ugly Avatar. :yuk: :yuk: :huh: :huh:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Ygritte says it best! :D