Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Stratovarius publications around the world

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Stratovarius publications around the world Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

As all the Strato fans know, there are many different version of Strato albums and singles published around the world.
Also there are fans (like me Very Happy) who want to collect as many of those as possible.
Therefore I started this topic where I try to list all the Strato publications from all around the world. But most likely my list has errors, something missing etc. That's why I need your help. Do you know an album that is not listed here? Is there a wrong catalog number? Do you know a detail about some album? If you have anything to correct or to add, please tell me, and I will edit it here.

1987 DEMO

1989 FUTURE SHOCK:

- CBS 653025 7 Promo 7"
- CBS 653025 7 7"

1989 BLACK NIGHT:

- CBS 7" Test Pressing
- CBS 654611 7 7"

1989 FRIGHT NIGHT:

- CBS 4634161 LP Promo
- CBS 4634161 LP
- CBS 463416 CD
- CBS 463416 4 MC Cassette
- COL 474290 2 CD
- COL 474290 2 CD Digitally Remastered
- VICP-5391 CD Japan version Promo
- VICP-5391 CD Japan version
- VICP-64378 CD Japan 2008 Re-release Limited Edition

1992 BREAK THE ICE:

- BLR-4518-SP 7"

1992 II:

- BLR 335-LP LP Test Pressing
- BLR 335-LP LP
- BLR-335-CD CD Feet Cover
- BLR-335-CD CD Band Cover
- BLR-335-CD CD Band Cover 1993 Re-release

1992 TWILIGHT TIME:

- TT 002-1 LP
- SHARK 033 CD Original 1992 release
- TT 002-2 CD 1993 Release
- TT 0002-2UX CD USA version
- TT 00022 CD USA 2002 Re-release
- CM 22002-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-5703 CD Japan version Mini-LP with card sleeve
- VICP-5254 CD Japan version
- SRCD2743 CD Korean version
- WOW017 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD063 CD 2007 Re-release

1994 DREAMSPACE:

- TT 0008-1 LP
- TT 0008-2 CD
- TT 0008-2 CD Re-release
- TT 0008-2 CD USA version
- CM 22008-2 CD Brazil Version
- NMRCD064 CD 2007 Re-release
- VICP-5702 CD Japan version Mini-LP with card sleeve
- VICP-5356 CD Japan version
- DBKSD-1031 CD Korean version with extra cover
- SRCD-2199 CD Korean version
- WOW015 CD Mexican version Digipack

1995 FOURTH DIMENSION:

- TT 0014-1 LP
- TT 0014-2 CD
- TT 0014-2 CD USA version
- NMRCD065 CD 2007 Re-release
- CM 22014-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-5506 CD Japan version
- DBKSK-1032 CD Korean version with extra cover
- RMDC-022 MC Korean cassette

1995 WINGS OF TOMORROW:

- TT 0014-3 CD Published only in Greeze
- TT 0014-5 12" Published only in Greeze

1996 FATHER TIME:

- VICP-15060 CDS Published only in Japan

1996 WILL THE SUN RISE?:

- VICP-18013 CDS Published only in Japan

1996 EPISODE:

- TT 0022-1 LP 1994
- TT 022-2 CD 1994
- TT 022-2 CD Color Mistake
- TT 0022-2UX CD USA version
- NMRCD066 CD 2007 Re-release
- NEMS 4 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 0750 CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1006 CD Korean version
- STPC-206 MC Korean cassette
- VICP-61768 CD Japan version promo
- VICP-61768 CD Japan version 2002 re-release 2 bonus
- VICP-5721 CD Japan version Original 1 bonus
- WOW022 CD Mexican version Digipack

1997 BLACK DIAMOND:

- VICP-15082 CDS Published only in Japan

1997 THE KISS OF JUDAS

- TT 0031-3 CDS Promo single

1997 VISIONS:

- T&T 0031-2 CD Promo
- T&T 0031-2 CD With videoclip
- T&T 0031-2 CD 2001 Re-Release
- VICP-60026 CD Japan version digital remaster with 2 bonus
- VICP-61769 CD Japan Version limited edition with 3 bonus
- T&T 0031-2 CD USA version
- NEMS 23 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 0850 CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1028 CD KOrean version
- WOW021 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD067 CD 2007 Re-release

1998 THE PAST AND NOW:

- VICP-60063 CD Japan version only

1998 VISIONS OF EUROPE:

- TT 0038-2 2CD
- VICP-60340/1 2CD Japan version with bigger case OBI
- TT 0038-2UX 2CD USA version
- NEMS 45 2CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 1010 2CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1004 2CD Korean version with extra cover
- WOW019 2CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD068 2CD 2007 Re-release

1998 S.O.S:

- TT 0041-3 CDS
- VICP-60437 CDS Japan version

1998 DESTINY:

- TT 0040-2 CD
- TT 0040-2 CD Taiwanees OBI bonus: Cold Winter Nights
- TT 0040-2UX CD USA Version bonus: Cold Winter Nights
- NMRCD069 CD 2007 Re-release
- NEMS 75 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 1160 CD Brazil version
- VICP-60481 CD Japan version bonus: Dream With Me: Promo
- VICP-60481 CD Japan version bonus: Dream With Me
- DBKSD-1005 CD Korean version with extra cover
- WOW020 CD Mexican version Digipack
- ATL.98007 MC Turkish cassette
- RMDC-015 MC Korean cassette
- PRC 30804041 MC Thai cassette

1999 THE CHOSEN ONES:

- 0045-2 CD
- 0045-9 CD With bonus CD
- N 0045-2UX CD USA version
- RBR/LCR 2040 CD Brazil version
- WOW018 CD Mexican version Digipack
- DBKSD-1021 CD Korean version with extra cover

2000 14 DIAMONDS THE BEST OF STRATOVARIUS:

- VICP-61068 CD Japan version

2000 HUNTING HIGH AND LOW:

- NB 463-2 CDS Jewelcase
- VICP-60953 CDS Japan version
- NTS/WAG3055812 CDS French version
- SRCD-2512 CDS Korean version
- MP-NB 046 MC Polish cassette: A-side: Hammerfall: I Want Out
B-side: Stratovarius Hunting High And Low

2000 IT'S A MYSTERY:

- NB 0563-7 7" Blue vinyl no cd version published
- NB 0563-7 7" Black vinyl testpressing

2000 A MILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY:

- NB 0569-2 CDS
- NTS/WAG306305 CDS French version
- VICP-61186 CDS Japan version OBI
- NB 0569-7 7" Yellow vinyl
- NB 0569-7 7" Black vinyl testpressing

2000 INFINITE:

- NB 464-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 464-2 CD 2CD version
- NB 464-2 CD 2CD version extra cover + autographs
- NB 464-8 CD Blade shape CD
- NB 464-9 CD 2CD Special Box
- NB 464-9 CD 2CD 2003 Re-release
- NB 64642 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3055802 CD French version 2CD
- NB 55464-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-60963 CD Japan version OBI
- VICP-64593 CD Japan limited version
- SRCD-2517 CD Korean version
- BR0285 CD Korean version digipack with extra cover Bootleg?
- IROND CD 00-10 CD Russian version
- NEMS 386 CD Argentina Version
- SZPC-421 MC Korean cassette
- NB 464-1 LP Picture vinyl
- NB 464-1 LP Black vinyl testpressing

2001 INTERMISSION:

- NB 586-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 586-2 CD Blue case
- NB 586-2 CD Clear case
- NB 586-0 CD Long box
- NB 6586-2 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3068182 CD French version
- NB 555862 CD Brazil version
- VICP-61389 CD Japan version Promo
- VICP-61389 CD Japan version
- IROND 01-54 CD Russian version
- WOW014 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NEMS 348 CD Argentina Version
- NB 586-1 LP 2LP picture disc
- NB LP 2LP testpressing black vinyl

2002 EAGLEHEART:

- NB 1071-2 CDS
- NB 1071-8 CDS Shaped
- WAG3080802 CDS French version shaped
- WAG3080805 CDS French version
- VICP-62105 CDS Japan version promo
- VICP-62105 CDS Japan version

2003 ELEMENTS PT. 1:

- NB 1085-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 1037-2 CD Promo Jewel case
- NB 1037-2 CD
- NB 1037-0 CD 2CD
- NB 1037-0 CD 2CD box 3-D cover
- NB 1037-5 CD Long box
- NB 1037-2 CD USA version
- NB 1037-2 CD USA version 2nd print
- NTS/WAG3082082 CD French version
- NTS/WAG3082092 CD French version special box
- NB 55037-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-62177 CD Japan version promo
- VICP-62177 CD Japan version
- VICP-64594 CD Japan limited version
- SRCD-2645 CD Korean version promo
- SRCD-2645 CD Korean version
- MVP-62177 CD Taiwan version
- IROND CD 03-428 CD Russian version
- ICARUS 30 CD Argentina version Digipack
- MASS CD 1323 DG CD Metal Minds golden limited edition digipack pressed 2000
- NB 1037-1 LP 2LP white vinyl
- NB 1104-2/ LP 2LP test pressing black vinyl
1105-2
- BMG 321846 MC Thai cassette

2003 I WALK TO MY OWN SONG:

- NB 1174-2 CDS
- NB 1174-8 CDS Shaped
- NTS/WAG3087585 CDS French version
- VICP-62469 CDS Japan version OBI Promo
- VICP-62469 CDS Japan version OBI
- SRCD-2673 CDS Korean version

2003 ELEMENTS PT. 2:

- NB 1176-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 1176-2 CD Jewelcase
- NB 1176-0 CD 2CD Special box
- NB 1176-5 CD Long box
- NB 1176-2 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3082082 CD French version
- NTS/WAG3082092 CD French version special box
- VICP-62477 CD Japan version
- VICP-64595 CD Japan limited version
- IROND CD 03-687 CD Russian version
- SRCD-2681 CD Korean version
- MVP-62477 CD Taiwan version
- BMG 82876586922 CD Thai Promo Jewel Case
- MASS CD 1324 DG CD Metal Minds golden limited edition digipack pressed 2000
- NB 1176-1 LP Clear vinyl
- NB LP Testpressing black Vinyl
- BMG 586949 MC Thai cassette

2005 ELEMENTS PT. 1&2:

- NEMS 387 2CD Jewelcase Argentina Version
- WOW009-1/2 2CD Mexican version Digipack 2+3 hidden bonus

2005 MANIAC DANCE:

- MYNPRO45 CDS Club single/Promo Crad sleeve
- MYNXD045 CDS Digipack
- MVP63104 CDS Jewelcase
- VICP-63104 CDS Japan version
- SRCD-2781 CDS Korean Version


2005 STRATOVARIUS:

- MYNSP040 CD Digipack
- MYNPR040 CD Promo Card sleeve
- SAN341082 CD Jewelcase
- VICP-63130 CD Promo (Thailand)
- VICP-63130 CD Japan version
- VICP-63115 CD Japan limited version
- VICP-63115 CD Japan limited version promo
- SRCD-2787 CD Korean version
- SC05214 CD Mexican version
- JVC 398-4 MC Indonesian cassette
- MYNLP040 LP picture vinyl

2007 REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE

- DEMO 2007/2008 CD "Revolution Renaissance"

2009 DEEP UNKNOWN

- 0197626ERE CDS

2009 POLARIS

- 0196732EREP CD Promo Card Sleeve
- 0196731ERE LP
- 0196732ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0197132ERE CD Limited Edition Digipack
- 0196737ERE CD+7" Limited Collectors Edition
- VICP-64708 CD Japan Version Digipack + Obi
- ARM 25031-2 CD US Version Jewelcase
- VIC PMDCD-1249 CD Thailand Version Digipack + Obi
- L100003821 CD South Korea version
- MVP-64708 CD Taiwan Version
- 4601250362229 CD Russian Edition + Obi
- RIOT052CD CD Australian Version

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AGAG
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 7850
Location: El Salvador

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WTF?!? Intermission pt 2?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AGAG wrote:
WTF?!? Intermission pt 2?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yep. I found it in eBay, but in Finnish section of forum we talked about it. It most likely is a bootleg/pirate, 'cos there are songs under different labels. And you can't find that catalog number in NB-pages...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Do you fans know a net store where you can order Mexican/Chile/Argentinan/French etc. versions on Strato albums? Please let us know.

Argentina versions: NEMS Enterprises http://www.nems.com.ar/catalogo/ C_oferta.htm

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ainuman
Jr. Member


Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Very nice list, look like there is very much to collect Smile

Visions Of Destiny is bootleg, audio is ripped from YLE tv broadcast called "Rrrock", so I think it shouldn't be on list.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Llageran
Sr. Member


Joined: 09 Jul 2002
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Intermission Pt. 2 is a bootleg actually.
And I guess you could remove the test-pressings from the lists, because these are not official or public in any way.Those were only made to see if there were any errors in the actual pressing-equipment.
If you wanna list those though.....add the testpressings of Black Night 7" single and A million Lightyears Away 7" single also. I have those so I can confirm that they actually exist.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rini
Jr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
- DEMO 2007/2008 CD "Revolution Renaissance"


Is this demo available on CD? I thought it was only leaked onto the internet.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Added Argentina (NEMS) versions
ainuman wrote:
Very nice list, look like there is very much to collect Smile

Visions Of Destiny is bootleg, audio is ripped from YLE tv broadcast called "Rrrock", so I think it shouldn't be on list.

I know it is a bootleg, but it seems to have a reputation as an "official bootleg" so I included it in the list but removed it now.
Llageran wrote:
Intermission Pt. 2 is a bootleg actually.
And I guess you could remove the test-pressings from the lists, because these are not official or public in any way.Those were only made to see if there were any errors in the actual pressing-equipment.
If you wanna list those though.....add the testpressings of Black Night 7" single and A million Lightyears Away 7" single also. I have those so I can confirm that they actually exist.

Removed Intermission Pt. 2 from the list. I include the testpressing even they are not official, however they are not illegal copys either and therefore very wanted collectibles by some fans.
P.S If you ever want to sell those testpressings give me a hint Very Happy
rini wrote:
Quote:
- DEMO 2007/2008 CD "Revolution Renaissance"


Is this demo available on CD? I thought it was only leaked onto the internet.

The copy I have was told to be one of the "real" demo cd's that was sent to record companies or something like that, I don't remember that well anymore. Yet it wouldn't be the first time (not the last for sure Laughing) I get cheated.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VictorTDD
Sr. Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Posts: 338
Location: Zhe Jiang, China

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Llageran wrote:
Intermission Pt. 2 is a bootleg actually.
And I guess you could remove the test-pressings from the lists, because these are not official or public in any way.Those were only made to see if there were any errors in the actual pressing-equipment.
If you wanna list those though.....add the testpressings of Black Night 7" single and A million Lightyears Away 7" single also. I have those so I can confirm that they actually exist.


Is A million light years away 7" test pressing a black vinyl? Very Happy

And does each vinyl release have test pressings? If it does, I think test pressings of course should be removed from the catalogue, like each Japan edition has sample releases. Smile But on the other hand, test pressings are not the way as the Japan edition samples. Japan edition samples are the same as normal Japan editions, except sample stickers attached to and a "sample" word on CDs, they are exactly the same products. However, test pressings are not the same as the final retail products, they are often black vinyls without sleeves used on records for public sale. Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Llageran
Sr. Member


Joined: 09 Jul 2002
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes, it's a black vinyl with no prints or cover.Just a white slipcase with handwriting on it.
I don't know if all releases have test-pressings, but most do have.It's just a way to make sure that they don't send out a defective disc to the recordstores.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Added the info about Polaris and single of Deep Unknown

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Florian
Member


Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 296

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Do you know how many copies of the limited edition of Polaris were publicated? Thank you Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
StratoFabio
Member


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

very nice post!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Aug 2002
Posts: 27227
Location: Starfall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I bumped up the list!

BUMP!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

List edited and some Polaris versions addes.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StratoFabio
Member


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

that's good Tero. please tell me about the promo I mentioned in my other topic

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

List edited. Added the testpressings of AMLYA 7" and Infinite

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Stratovarius publications around the world Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tero-75 wrote:
As all the Strato fans know, there are many different version of Strato albums and singles published around the world.
Also there are fans (like me Very Happy) who want to collect as many of those as possible.
Therefore I started this topic where I try to list all the Strato publications from all around the world. But most likely my list has errors, something missing etc. That's why I need your help. Do you know an album that is not listed here? Is there a wrong catalog number? Do you know a detail about some album? If you have anything to correct or to add, please tell me, and I will edit it here.

1987 DEMO

1989 FUTURE SHOCK:

- CBS 653025 7 Promo 7"
- CBS 653025 7 7"

1989 BLACK NIGHT:

- CBS 7" Test Pressing
- CBS 654611 7 7"

1989 FRIGHT NIGHT:

- CBS 4634161 LP Promo
- CBS 4634161 LP
- CBS 463416 CD
- CBS 463416 4 MC Cassette
- COL 474290 2 CD
- COL 474290 2 CD Digitally Remastered
- VICP-5391 CD Japan version Promo
- VICP-5391 CD Japan version
- VICP-64378 CD Japan 2008 Re-release Limited Edition

1992 BREAK THE ICE:

- BLR-4518-SP 7"

1992 II:

- BLR 335-LP LP Test Pressing
- BLR 335-LP LP
- BLR-335-CD CD Feet Cover
- BLR-335-CD CD Band Cover
- BLR-335-CD CD Band Cover 1993 Re-release

1992 TWILIGHT TIME:

- TT 002-1 LP
- SHARK 033 CD Original 1992 release
- TT 002-2 CD 1993 Release
- TT 0002-2UX CD USA version
- TT 00022 CD USA 2002 Re-release
- CM 22002-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-5703 CD Japan version Mini-LP with card sleeve
- VICP-5254 CD Japan version
- SRCD2743 CD Korean version
- WOW017 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD063 CD 2007 Re-release

1994 DREAMSPACE:

- TT 0008-1 LP
- TT 0008-2 CD
- TT 0008-2 CD Re-release
- TT 0008-2 CD USA version
- CM 22008-2 CD Brazil Version
- NMRCD064 CD 2007 Re-release
- VICP-5702 CD Japan version Mini-LP with card sleeve
- VICP-5356 CD Japan version
- DBKSD-1031 CD Korean version with extra cover
- SRCD-2199 CD Korean version
- WOW015 CD Mexican version Digipack

1995 FOURTH DIMENSION:

- TT 0014-1 LP
- TT 0014-2 CD
- TT 0014-2 CD USA version
- NMRCD065 CD 2007 Re-release
- CM 22014-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-5506 CD Japan version
- DBKSK-1032 CD Korean version with extra cover
- RMDC-022 MC Korean cassette

1995 WINGS OF TOMORROW:

- TT 0014-3 CD Published only in Greeze
- TT 0014-5 12" Published only in Greeze

1996 FATHER TIME:

- VICP-15060 CDS Published only in Japan

1996 WILL THE SUN RISE?:

- VICP-18013 CDS Published only in Japan

1996 EPISODE:

- TT 0022-1 LP 1994
- TT 022-2 CD 1994
- TT 022-2 CD Color Mistake
- TT 0022-2UX CD USA version
- NMRCD066 CD 2007 Re-release
- NEMS 4 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 0750 CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1006 CD Korean version
- STPC-206 MC Korean cassette
- VICP-61768 CD Japan version promo
- VICP-61768 CD Japan version 2002 re-release 2 bonus
- VICP-5721 CD Japan version Original 1 bonus
- WOW022 CD Mexican version Digipack

1997 BLACK DIAMOND:

- VICP-15082 CDS Published only in Japan

1997 THE KISS OF JUDAS

- TT 0031-3 CDS Promo single

1997 VISIONS:

- T&T 0031-2 CD Promo
- T&T 0031-2 CD With videoclip
- T&T 0031-2 CD 2001 Re-Release
- VICP-60026 CD Japan version digital remaster with 2 bonus
- VICP-61769 CD Japan Version limited edition with 3 bonus
- T&T 0031-2 CD USA version
- NEMS 23 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 0850 CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1028 CD KOrean version
- WOW021 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD067 CD 2007 Re-release

1998 THE PAST AND NOW:

- VICP-60063 CD Japan version only

1998 VISIONS OF EUROPE:

- TT 0038-2 2CD
- VICP-60340/1 2CD Japan version with bigger case OBI
- TT 0038-2UX 2CD USA version
- NEMS 45 2CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 1010 2CD Brazil version
- DBKSD-1004 2CD Korean version with extra cover
- WOW019 2CD Mexican version Digipack
- NMRCD068 2CD 2007 Re-release

1998 S.O.S:

- TT 0041-3 CDS
- VICP-60437 CDS Japan version

1998 DESTINY:

- TT 0040-2 CD
- TT 0040-2 CD Taiwanees OBI bonus: Cold Winter Nights
- TT 0040-2UX CD USA Version bonus: Cold Winter Nights
- NMRCD069 CD 2007 Re-release
- NEMS 75 CD Argentina version
- RBR/LCR 1160 CD Brazil version
- VICP-60481 CD Japan version bonus: Dream With Me: Promo
- VICP-60481 CD Japan version bonus: Dream With Me
- DBKSD-1005 CD Korean version with extra cover
- WOW020 CD Mexican version Digipack
- ATL.98007 MC Turkish cassette
- RMDC-015 MC Korean cassette
- PRC 30804041 MC Thai cassette

1999 THE CHOSEN ONES:

- 0045-2 CD
- 0045-9 CD With bonus CD
- N 0045-2UX CD USA version
- RBR/LCR 2040 CD Brazil version
- WOW018 CD Mexican version Digipack
- DBKSD-1021 CD Korean version with extra cover

2000 14 DIAMONDS THE BEST OF STRATOVARIUS:

- VICP-61068 CD Japan version

2000 HUNTING HIGH AND LOW:

- NB 463-2 CDS Jewelcase
- VICP-60953 CDS Japan version
- NTS/WAG3055812 CDS French version
- SRCD-2512 CDS Korean version
- MP-NB 046 MC Polish cassette: A-side: Hammerfall: I Want Out
B-side: Stratovarius Hunting High And Low

2000 IT'S A MYSTERY:

- NB 0563-7 7" Blue vinyl no cd version published
- NB 0563-7 7" Black vinyl testpressing

2000 A MILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY:

- NB 0569-2 CDS
- NTS/WAG306305 CDS French version
- VICP-61186 CDS Japan version OBI
- NB 0569-7 7" Yellow vinyl
- NB 0569-7 7" Black vinyl testpressing

2000 INFINITE:

- NB 464-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 464-2 CD 2CD version
- NB 464-2 CD 2CD version extra cover + autographs
- NB 464-8 CD Blade shape CD
- NB 464-9 CD 2CD Special Box
- NB 464-9 CD 2CD 2003 Re-release
- NB 64642 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3055802 CD French version 2CD
- NB 55464-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-60963 CD Japan version OBI
- VICP-64593 CD Japan limited version
- SRCD-2517 CD Korean version
- BR0285 CD Korean version digipack with extra cover Bootleg?
- IROND CD 00-10 CD Russian version
- NEMS 386 CD Argentina Version
- SZPC-421 MC Korean cassette
- NB 464-1 LP Picture vinyl
- NB 464-1 LP Black vinyl testpressing

2001 INTERMISSION:

- NB 586-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 586-2 CD Blue case
- NB 586-2 CD Clear case
- NB 586-0 CD Long box
- NB 6586-2 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3068182 CD French version
- NB 555862 CD Brazil version
- VICP-61389 CD Japan version Promo
- VICP-61389 CD Japan version
- IROND 01-54 CD Russian version
- WOW014 CD Mexican version Digipack
- NEMS 348 CD Argentina Version
- NB 586-1 LP 2LP picture disc
- NB LP 2LP testpressing black vinyl

2002 EAGLEHEART:

- NB 1071-2 CDS
- NB 1071-8 CDS Shaped
- WAG3080802 CDS French version shaped
- WAG3080805 CDS French version
- VICP-62105 CDS Japan version promo
- VICP-62105 CDS Japan version

2003 ELEMENTS PT. 1:

- NB 1085-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 1037-2 CD Promo Jewel case
- NB 1037-2 CD
- NB 1037-0 CD 2CD
- NB 1037-0 CD 2CD box 3-D cover
- NB 1037-5 CD Long box
- NB 1037-2 CD USA version
- NB 1037-2 CD USA version 2nd print
- NTS/WAG3082082 CD French version
- NTS/WAG3082092 CD French version special box
- NB 55037-2 CD Brazil version
- VICP-62177 CD Japan version promo
- VICP-62177 CD Japan version
- VICP-64594 CD Japan limited version
- SRCD-2645 CD Korean version promo
- SRCD-2645 CD Korean version
- MVP-62177 CD Taiwan version
- IROND CD 03-428 CD Russian version
- ICARUS 30 CD Argentina version Digipack
- MASS CD 1323 DG CD Metal Minds golden limited edition digipack pressed 2000
- NB 1037-1 LP 2LP white vinyl
- NB 1104-2/ LP 2LP test pressing black vinyl
1105-2
- BMG 321846 MC Thai cassette

2003 I WALK TO MY OWN SONG:

- NB 1174-2 CDS
- NB 1174-8 CDS Shaped
- NTS/WAG3087585 CDS French version
- VICP-62469 CDS Japan version OBI Promo
- VICP-62469 CDS Japan version OBI
- SRCD-2673 CDS Korean version

2003 ELEMENTS PT. 2:

- NB 1176-2 CD Promo Card sleeve
- NB 1176-2 CD Jewelcase
- NB 1176-0 CD 2CD Special box
- NB 1176-5 CD Long box
- NB 1176-2 CD USA version
- NTS/WAG3082082 CD French version
- NTS/WAG3082092 CD French version special box
- VICP-62477 CD Japan version
- VICP-64595 CD Japan limited version
- IROND CD 03-687 CD Russian version
- SRCD-2681 CD Korean version
- MVP-62477 CD Taiwan version
- BMG 82876586922 CD Thai Promo Jewel Case
- MASS CD 1324 DG CD Metal Minds golden limited edition digipack pressed 2000
- NB 1176-1 LP Clear vinyl
- NB LP Testpressing black Vinyl
- BMG 586949 MC Thai cassette

2005 ELEMENTS PT. 1&2:

- NEMS 387 2CD Jewelcase Argentina Version
- WOW009-1/2 2CD Mexican version Digipack 2+3 hidden bonus

2005 MANIAC DANCE:

- MYNPRO45 CDS Club single/Promo Crad sleeve
- MYNXD045 CDS Digipack
- MVP63104 CDS Jewelcase
- VICP-63104 CDS Japan version
- SRCD-2781 CDS Korean Version


2005 STRATOVARIUS:

- MYNSP040 CD Digipack
- MYNPR040 CD Promo Card sleeve
- SAN341082 CD Jewelcase
- VICP-63130 CD Promo (Thailand)
- VICP-63130 CD Japan version
- VICP-63115 CD Japan limited version
- VICP-63115 CD Japan limited version promo
- SRCD-2787 CD Korean version
- SC05214 CD Mexican version
- JVC 398-4 MC Indonesian cassette
- MYNLP040 LP picture vinyl

2007 REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE

- DEMO 2007/2008 CD "Revolution Renaissance"

2009 DEEP UNKNOWN

- 0197626ERE CDS

2009 POLARIS

- 0196732EREP CD Promo Cardboard Sleeve
- 0196731ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0196732ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0197132ERE CD Limited Edition Digipack
- 0196737ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- VICP-64708 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- VIC PMDCD-1249 CD Thailand Edition Digipack + OBI
- ARM 25031-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- MVP-64708 CD Taiwan Edition Digipack + OBI
- L100003821 CD South Korea Edition Digipack
- 0196732ERE CD Russian Edition Jewelcase + OBI
- MR 3814-2 CD Ukraine Edition Jewelcase
- RIOT052CD CD Australian Edition Jewelcase
- ST2EA245 CD South American Edition Jewelcase

2010 POLARIS + POLARIS LIVE

- 0203962ERE CD Digipack
- ARM 25038-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VEAML-24227 Japan Digital Download

2010 DARKEST HOUR

-0206170ERE CD Digipack
-0206172ERE LP Limited 12" Vinyl

2011 ELYSIUM

- 0206215ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0206221ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0206222ERE CD Limited Deluxe Edition Digipack (2CD)
- 0206223ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- ARM 25053-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VICP-64916 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- MVP-64916 CD Taiwan Limited First Edition Digipack + OBI (2CD)
- MVP-64916-2 CD Taiwan Normal Edition Jewelcase + OBI


Couldn't edit the first post so I quoted it and added the info about Polaris Live, Darkest Hour and Elysium.

edit: Edited the info Victor provided

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VictorTDD
Sr. Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Posts: 338
Location: Zhe Jiang, China

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

2009 POLARIS

- 0196732EREP CD Promo Cardboard Sleeve
- 0196731ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0196732ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0197132ERE CD Limited Edition Digipack
- 0196737ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- VICP-64708 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- VIC PMDCD-1249 CD Thailand Edition Digipack + OBI
- ARM 25031-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- MVP-64708 CD Taiwan Edition Digipack + OBI
- L100003821 CD South Korea Edition Digipack
- 0196732ERE CD Russian Edition Jewelcase + OBI
- MR 3814-2 CD Ukraine Edition Jewelcase
- RIOT052CD CD Australian Edition Jewelcase
- ST2EA245 CD South American Edition Jewelcase


2010 POLARIS + POLARIS LIVE

- 0203962ERE CD Digipack
- ARM 25038-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VEAML-24227 Japan Digital Download


2011 ELYSIUM

- 0206215ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0206221ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0206222ERE CD Limited Deluxe Edition Digipack (2CD)
- 0206223ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- ARM 25053-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VICP-64916 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- MVP-64916 CD Taiwan Limited First Edition Digipack + OBI (2CD)
- MVP-64916-2 CD Taiwan Normal Edition Jewelcase + OBI


more ELYSIUM releases to be announced... Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ext0l
Member


Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 67
Location: North American

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shocked
must cost at least 5000 USD to get all of those :O

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ggonza43
Sr. Member


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 7280
Location: Bs. As., Argentina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ext0l wrote:
Shocked
must cost at least 5000 USD to get all of those :O

And with that you don't get even the 30% of all this Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member


Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 3119

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

VictorTDD wrote:
2009 POLARIS

- 0196732EREP CD Promo Cardboard Sleeve
- 0196731ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0196732ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0197132ERE CD Limited Edition Digipack
- 0196737ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- VICP-64708 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- VIC PMDCD-1249 CD Thailand Edition Digipack + OBI
- ARM 25031-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- MVP-64708 CD Taiwan Edition Digipack + OBI
- L100003821 CD South Korea Edition Digipack
- 0196732ERE CD Russian Edition Jewelcase + OBI
- MR 3814-2 CD Ukraine Edition Jewelcase
- RIOT052CD CD Australian Edition Jewelcase
- ST2EA245 CD South American Edition Jewelcase


2010 POLARIS + POLARIS LIVE

- 0203962ERE CD Digipack
- ARM 25038-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VEAML-24227 Japan Digital Download


2011 ELYSIUM

- 0206215ERE CD Normal Edition Jewelcase
- 0206221ERE 12" Vinyl
- 0206222ERE CD Limited Deluxe Edition Digipack (2CD)
- 0206223ERE CD+7" Strictly Limited Collector's Edition
- ARM 25053-2 CD US Edition Jewelcase
- VICP-64916 CD Japan Edition Digipack + OBI
- MVP-64916 CD Taiwan Limited First Edition Digipack + OBI (2CD)
- MVP-64916-2 CD Taiwan Normal Edition Jewelcase + OBI


more ELYSIUM releases to be announced... Smile


Whatever happened to collecting stamps?? Rolling Eyes

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ggonza43
Sr. Member


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 7280
Location: Bs. As., Argentina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What, you don't know? The Strato-stamps were taken off the market due to major seizures provoked into asian kids Confused

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
robocop656
Sr. Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 2312
Location: pæniš

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Japanese Edition comes with bonus KAWAII stuffed dolls.


KAWAII!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bockrocker
Member


Joined: 19 Mar 2010
Posts: 188

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Stratovarius publications around the world Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tero-75 wrote:

1997 VISIONS:

- WOW021 CD Mexican version Digipack


Interesting thing about this edition, Black Diamond and Kiss of Judas are reversed (on the CD, but not on the packaging). Always kind of annoyed me actually Mad

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ggonza43
Sr. Member


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 7280
Location: Bs. As., Argentina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Stratovarius publications around the world Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bockrocker wrote:
Interesting thing about this edition, Black Diamond and Kiss of Judas are reversed (on the CD, but not on the packaging). Always kind of annoyed me actually Mad

You mean, like some sort of satanic music reversed Confused?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tero-75
Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 271
Location: Turku, Finland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Strange, for some reason I can't edit my old posts...

But here are few more Elysium editions:

L100004238 CD South Korean Edition
ICARUS 692 CD Argentinian Edition
RIOTCD035 CD Australian Edition

There's also Brasilian Edition but I have no further info about it, we'll have to wait for Victor to drop by Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VictorTDD
Sr. Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Posts: 338
Location: Zhe Jiang, China

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Currently 15 editions of Elysium released:


  • 2011.01.12 * earMUSIC / Edel Germany GmbH * 0206215ERE * 4029759062158 * [EU Normal Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.01.12 * earMUSIC / Edel Germany GmbH * 0206221ERE * 4029759062219 * [EU 12" Green Vinyl]
  • 2011.01.12 * earMUSIC / Edel Germany GmbH * 0206222ERE * 4029759062226 * [EU Limited 2CD Digipack]
  • 2011.01.12 * earMUSIC / Edel Germany GmbH * 0206223ERE * 4029759062233 * [EU Strictly Limited Collector's CD+7" Edition]
  • 2011.01.12 * Victor Entertainment, Inc., Japan * VICP-64916 * 4988002605217 * [Japan Edition Digipack]
  • 2011.01.14 * Magnum Music * MVP-64916 * 4988002605217 * [Taiwan Limited 2CD Digipack]
  • 2011.01.14 * Magnum Music * MVP-64916-2 * 4719260066126 * [Taiwan Normal Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.01.18 * Armoury Records / Eagle Rock Entertainment * ARM 25053-2 * 826992505329 * [USA Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.01.20 * Soyuz Music * 0206215ERE * 4601250371580 * [Russian Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.02.08 * Hellion Records * HEL 0680 * 7898237386805 * [Brazilian Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.02.15 * Loen Entertainment * L100004238 * 8804775038877 * [South Korean Edition Digipack]
  • 2011.02.16 * Scarecrow Records * SR0617-0 * 826992505329 * [Mexican 2CD Deluxe Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.02.25 * Riot Entertainment * RIOTCD035 * 9340650008515 * [Australian Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.03.16 * Icarus Music * IC 692 * 4029759062158 * [Argentine Normal Edition Jewelcase]
  • 2011.03.30 * Icarus Music * IC 693 * 4029759062226 * [Argentine Limited 2CD Edition Jewelcase]

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
adrian9
Sr. Member


Joined: 04 Aug 2004
Posts: 1666
Location: VENEZUELA!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I bought the Mexican Edition of Dreamspace, and didnt like the package. I would strongly recommend not to buy any of those, I think the label is called scarecrow ( tobi sammet inspired I guess ) and oh yeah I got the Noise edition of fourth dimension. Very Happy nice. you gotta love that one.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VictorTDD
Sr. Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Posts: 338
Location: Zhe Jiang, China

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just to correct:

Elysium Russian edition
catalogue number "SZCD 7158-10"

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group