Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Stratovarius Cover recording - for all musicians who can rec
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plisken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ooo Iv done holy light before so I actually already know it, would be pretty easy to do.

Burning Reflection

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good cover guys! The solos seemed close to spot on! All the keys and guitars everything was a great effort! I was impressed with the solos! Nice job I can't pull that off just yet, but hopefully one day! Nice to see metal fans get together and agree on doing something!

Plisken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Burning Reflection wrote:
Good cover guys! The solos seemed close to spot on! All the keys and guitars everything was a great effort! I was impressed with the solos! Nice job I can't pull that off just yet, but hopefully one day! Nice to see metal fans get together and agree on doing something!

Thanks man =) it took a while to do but it was fun =)
I will put up a vote soon on what song to do next so everyone be on the look out!

icecab21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are you going to put the poll up "tomorrow"?

Plisken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

icecab21 wrote:
Are you going to put the poll up "tomorrow"?

why are there quotes around tomorrow lol Confused

Anyway I will probably put it up tomorrow if not then Monday for sure =)

icecab21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the song tomorrow

Plisken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

oh lol >.>

oh btw I will be putting it up on the stratovarius related forum.

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plisken wrote:
well here it is!

This is pretty much the best that can be done with mp3s of the tracks that were sent to me. I dont know what VST was used for the drums but they were horrible. Tired to make it sound better. Also I dont know who did the bass and why it was recorded with the drums but its barley audible. As for the vocals you have an awesome voice warrencurrymetal! you just need someone there guiding you when you are recording vocals. All in all I think it came out pretty good though Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ ymmoezlo2n1/black

so what do you guys think?

These are the credits as far as I know

plisken - all keyboards
warrencurrymetal - Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Malteada - Guitar Solo's
cl4udiolari - Drums and Bass (?)

My browser doesn't find the link. Confused

Plisken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hmmm what browser are you using? ill try uploading it somewhere else.

casiusss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well its nice to see it done Very Happy. Pretty amazing job, i really enjoyed the cover. And Plisken dude, i loved your keyboard participation Very Happy it rocks! the solos are really amazing Smile Good Luck on the next one, i already voted on rebel on that poll

Plisken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

casiusss wrote:
well its nice to see it done Very Happy. Pretty amazing job, i really enjoyed the cover. And Plisken dude, i loved your keyboard participation Very Happy it rocks! the solos are really amazing Smile Good Luck on the next one, i already voted on rebel on that poll

Thanks man =) it took a while to do but happy with the way it came out.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is this thing still going to happen or not? Smile

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm still up for it.

Plisken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

we need a guitarist and a vocalist. Thats the problem.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And do you think you'll find them?

Rebel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plisken wrote:

I can do the guitar parts that are not the solo. And, are you still counting on me for bass, or can Neon take care of that?

Note: I shouldn't be your first choice for guitarist. I have a shitty knock off strat and a 50 watt bass amp with no pedals (I can get heavy gain on it, but actual distortion might be an issue)

Plisken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Plisken wrote:

I can do the guitar parts that are not the solo. And, are you still counting on me for bass, or can Neon take care of that?

Note: I shouldn't be your first choice for guitarist. I have a shitty knock off strat and a 50 watt bass amp with no pedals (I can get heavy gain on it, but actual distortion might be an issue)

neon will take care of the bass. I guess I will playing the guitar solo (with my keyboard). The main problem is we dont have a vocalist.Im going to ask the vocalist of one of then local power metal bands here in California if he can do it. would be awesome, he has a great voice.

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I just recorded this today in 2 hours for a friend

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ EknTEudZYTs&hl=es_MX&fs=1&color1=0x5d171 9&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ EknTEudZYTs&hl=es_MX&fs=1&color1=0x5d171 9&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I liked it because has some "celtic" sound on it, mixed with classical music (as it's supposed to be), and some of my personal sound.

Plisken

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thats pretty cool! faster and more up beat then the original.

Kecos

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I would play guitar for this if it was needed anywhere Smile I don't have the greatest of gear, but I can play pretty good.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I would like to volunteer my voice Eyes

I have provided a clip of me singing here, along with my extremely artsy interpretation of "Forever is Today". Rolling Eyes

adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey guys whats up?? I can do some sequences of drums here their are pretty good, and I can do some guitars and lead guitars, pick any song you want and Im there!!!

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm going to try and fix my Cubase problem this week since I finally have time for that. So let's start a poll and choose a song. And than hopefully I can do keyboards.

My votes go to SOS, Deep Unknown or Eagleheart.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I CAN RECORD AGAIN! Very Happy
I really hope there will be another song because I'll gladly participate!

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What do you guys think of my leadsound btw? This is just something I played this morning to see if Cubase worked again, so don't expect something highly professional. Razz

http://mfi.re/?jzelmzrnm0gmznc

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eagleheart is a really cool song, Lets fucking do it!

rikkertje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well in the Stratovarius talk section there was a poll, and SOS came out as the winning song. So I guess it will be SOS.

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SOS is nice, LET FUCKING DO ITT Very Happy

CrazyGoat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Stratovarius Cover recording - for all musicians who can Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi man!! I'm recording "season of change " with orchestral strings and operistical chorus!! can I show ya when i done this?? Shocked
cl4udiolari wrote:
How the idea of recording a Cover of a song of Stratovarius??
Just for fun =)

i can manage Production of everything. From Mixing to Mastering the mp3 and i can also produce Drums and all those things we need.

Due to difficoultness of recording Drums i will provide the drums line ( if anyone else could do the rec of drums =)

tell me what you guys think and then we'll start choosing the song with a poll!

Cl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cl4udiolari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

if it's not too late yes, ahah Very Happy

Anyway, got much work to do, and ZERO time to chill on my studio until now.

Still up for some action!

CL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum