Stratovarius Cover recording - for all musicians who can rec

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Motha-faka
Re: Stratovarius Cover recording - for all musicians who can rec

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:21 am

I bet that you don't spectated this :lol: :lol:

"hi guys!! and pretty ladies too... all the ladies that watch me , of course haha. "FORVER FREE IS A FURIOUS POWER METAL, SO FURIOUS THAT HIS TEMPO IN 160!!!" POOR DRUMMER, HE HAVE ROBOTIC LEGS HAHA. but in this time I will do a MEGA THUNDER DRUMS!, just like if ODIN play the drums... ODIN why the origin of the powermetal is nordic? ok, I dont have idea haha

PD: i want play elders scrolls - skyrim again"

PD: Ti say the true, Odin have the body that all the Egocentric gym guys want have , he is impressive to be a millenarian god really :lol: (is joke )

Motha-faka

the fake track

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:38 pm

in one place i need say this when, this is just the moment when the guys of one band did a a ridiculous "Stop" in one project why they lose the mind in a bar, and after they cant play nothing why after his killer drunk moment, they only looks as "muppets"

of course that for some obvious reason he can say that his metalheads friends end the weekend in come alcoholic and they need recover the conscience after a sea of alcohol the they drunk. :cry:

"but I keep calm, and ok, I will do it alone why i have one objective"

"Forever free" "a complete fake less the vocals. I was working all the night to continue with the promotion service"

of course here I'm here is all "hide and anonymous" in other media out a forum is not the same

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

someone with tight voice want sing "Forever free"?

"yes, I have huge problems with my voice and powermetal. My voice is too fat to sing metal, i need cut all lows always, and the most hard is that I can't do it agressive just like whatever metal singer why sound like "Metal Hitler" shouting. I don't know what i can do now"

he have some troubles, or kotipelto is to sharp or he is to fat, Including one falsetto of the guy is a full shout of kotipelto, this is really a problem in the metal?

One singer with sharp voice need it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motha-faka

No help? :-(, Baby metal again - lol

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:33 am

the problem is that if one singer kill part of his register why in the powermetal, have a fat deep voice looks bad, the respiration IS WEAK, AND THE VOICE FALL!

One singer need have a solid air column of his voice fall, when one singer sing like "Baby metal" one song why for sound questions need kill part of his voice, is obligation to do a WEAK air column in diaphragm and the singer run more risk in had a weak performance or break his voice.

*but the guy not have choice... he will fall into * the baby metal* Again :lol: :lol:

and all why you dont want HELP :lol: :lol:

Motha-faka

NEW HD SOUND THAT SCARE!! Forever free

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:48 pm

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfblJF5trfk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfblJF5trfk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

SUSCRIBITE! : http://goo.gl/IhqNaq

Video Promotional of Post-production service

REALLY IS CARY HD SOUND

Motha-faka

What about - 4th Reich?? - maybe the fisrt free cover

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:34 am

"after of "Eye of shiva" that I end to record the the choirs. come "4th REICH. is a History production style haha i hope not scare you"

:shock:

you know which is the theme that the song speak , right?

i need be more clear? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motha-faka

Deep Unknow dedicated to a friend

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:03 pm

yes, long time ago i know him in the conservatory, but in a inter relationship classical-popular rock conservatory.

One genius tell him that the drugs can make him a genius, this is a lie, now I'm looking to my friend die.

for that I i will change the next song, of course that I can't say this in common social nets, but is a heavy stone that i need get free, why is to hard to me see one person close to die for one addict that fool him with fantasy and stupid fantasies of "All the genius Rocks stars are friend of drugs"

for that I will do "Deep Unknown" in a solitary job, to show what I see when I see to my friend.

In this time, I'm sorry for the writers of the song for put his song into a version that you maybe you will see like a NIGHTMARE, really was be a nightmare. is just that the drugs do with the persons, his life turn it a nightmare.

of course, i can't got some influence into the life to other, the world is free, the persons are free, and his life is not may life. and if he want die, is his karma, I can help him if he want be helped only

all in Extra HD, this is my new condition

I'm sorry for this

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 am

the stuff that i "Feel" when I listen "Deep Unknown"

Is the complete Music and video clip. But I don't have idea if do this class of composition on deep Unknown.

why?, why is really STRONG, the song is strong, this idea can be EXTRA STRONG. I'm not worried about sound or production, I'm in a level that I can mix whatever stuff of all guy want mix, this is not the problem, original just you know it with other sound, My version is directly insane, maybe more insane that "Eye of shiva" why included i have in mind the samples that comes in mid of the song.

the problem is that "I see" if we cant put a direct name. WHAT A LOT OF YOUR FRIEND FEEL AND MAYBE NOT TELL YOU

Not when he is playing or chilling in full excitation, when he is a lone and his "mask of I have superpowers" fall in pieces.

I will win a lot enemies with this, I know, addicts that they are in negation about his problem for sure.

Speak about addictions in the music and in a path so brutal that I have in mind is a problem.

"There i told you why I don't write music , when i told you that can be a epic fail"

If Timo tolkki make you think that he is aggressive with "Find your own voice"

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEHu-wxEyU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEHu-wxEyU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

I'm brutal, so brutal that the death metal is stupid in my side

yes, is a hard mix of pacifist and brutality, i know, for that i don't write

but maybe this work to "open eyes"

and is possible that people jump with insults too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry people is funny when show you who really they are

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motha-faka

Post production

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:31 am

"HEY FRIENDS!! you don't have sure about my service? maybe need a new stats update about HOW BIG YOU CAN GROW!!, I i'm a simple sound engineer and I have this stats, can you think how much you can grow with you wonderful name into my MARKETING MACHINE AND POST PRODUCTION SERVICE? :-)"

Motha-faka

high exigence - sound engineer Benchmark!!

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm

I will do a extra mega suicide act as sound engineer!!

DEEP UNKNOWN IN 200RPM SYMPHONIC POWER METAL!! OPERA STYLE!

This mean that I will put in extreme high limit my techniques

You need remember that this techniques is not standard ones, this one is not teaches in any part of the world why i was the creator, no exist university of art or sound engineer school that you can learn it

Why? Why I got this product with less of the half elements that for sure you have in your studio

Based in a huge sound engineer master that told me that the excessive gear only make poor engineers and I follow his words

I remember when my friends post here my first jobs and the forum destroy me, I need admit that that was extra bad moment these times :lol: :lol: :lol:

But now is time to put "Deep unknown" in a Opera symphonic metal with extra samples history at 200RPM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: