Tour in Canada

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
stephy
Tour in Canada

Post by stephy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:50 pm

My boyfriend made me discover your FANTASTIC band in september 2014, just after you came in show in my city, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, on the 14 september. You are now my favorite band since that time and i'm dying to see you on show. Do you plan to visit our country someday again?

Thanks for all the good musics you provide us and hope to have the chance to see you once.

Stephy
Stephy

Empathica1928

Re: Tour in Canada

Post by Empathica1928 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Some of us other North American fans have been dying for another tour for a very long time. The last time they were on tour in the United States (and not doing one-off shows) was in 2009, so I'm chomping at the bit to see Stratovarius live again. Hopefully they can at least come to Canada soon.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:30 am

I saw them when they toured in 2005. It was great but comparing the venues to Europe, I can see why it is more economically profitable to tour the old continent instead.

I still have hope.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:51 pm

I was there at the 2005 show, and it was amazing! It was actually the first live show I ever went in my life. I remember being like starstruck seeing them on stage. I was like "Oh my god, it's them for real!!!".

I was also there at the 2014 show, which was amazing too. I got to speak to Jens after the show.