Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Most nicest poster
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?
Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
20%
 20%  [ 19 ]
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
12%
 12%  [ 12 ]
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
 16%  [ 15 ]
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 93

Mormegil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Most nicest poster Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This forum can't be all about mocking each other, right? We need a poll like this to balance the disturbance in the Force, caused by NeonVomit's poll.

And yes, I know "most nicest" is bad english. That's the joke see. Get it, huh? Lols?

Shurik

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Morgana.

You can't go wrong with Russian women.

Mormegil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ah shit, Shurik! I knew I left out at least one huge veteran. Sorry dude. Razz

stratobabius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hmm, no outsiders? Razz Oh well, till Jens comes and ru... fixes the poll, I'll cast my vote to Beast_Pete.

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hiro23. Indeed, has never said a bad word about anyone. Some people may find the way he writes and things he says a bit annoying but he discreetly mentioned the reason for that, and I have a lot of respect for him.

And I've been on this forum for over 6 years. Am I not a veteran/notable contributer? Mad Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

Mormegil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I had about twice as many options, including "someone else?" but you can't include more options than that. Of course I could've heroicly left myself out to ensure a place for something as essential as an outsider-option, but, well, that would've really hurt my ego.

I tried to made it mostly about currently active posters that are not almost unanimously perceived as, well, dicks and leave the rest to old farts (no offense to old users, I'm one too).

Sorry to everyone not included. I'm sure someone will care about you enough to go through all that trouble to create another poll for you. I know I won't, lol. Zxflipoff

Razz

NeonVomit wrote:
And I've been on this forum for over 6 years. Am I not a veteran/notable contributer? Mad Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

Hey, I'm not either. Laughing

stratobabius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just wanted to see your reaction, hehe...
Well, back to playing bingo I guess!

Shurik

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:
Ah shit, Shurik! I knew I left out at least one huge veteran. Sorry dude. Razz

You are forgiven.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I dont want to be bias, so I have to say that everyone in this forum counts as being nice. Well, there are no serial killers in here, are there? Anyway, everyone has good points, a few bad points and it all balances out perfectly.

One thing though that will count against a person, and nobody will ever forget it, is that if someone criticizes a beloved/idolized musician, even if he/she deserves it. Of course, its a music forum so I guess that bias is forgiveable.

Everyone has good points, very good points, and being human everyone has a bad point or two, so part of society is to love the good, ignore the bad(if possible), and just try to get along.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't get it, why am I not on the list? Laughing Laughing

JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

... why am I not on the list!?!?!?!

oh well!!!

Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
miditek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

oh well!!!

Laughing

Mormegil, I think you just fucked up on this one! Laughing

Jens, you could always add yourself as an option. Very Happy

For regular forum members, my vote would probably
go to Morgana. Typically, she's very polite.

fernandotcl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I voted for Ragehead91 cause he created a post about Iron Attack! And he's nice-ish as long as the topic isn't one of those "COME TO MY COUNTRY NAO" topics. Laughing

Interesting topic...

Beerchug Beerchug Beerchug

Stealth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fuck you!!

(Wait... Is this still the poll where you have to insult people to gain popularity?).

hiro23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

it sucks I can only vote for one person cause so many people have been nice to me.

but in the end I voted for rikkertje, mainly cause she said she'd be in my band.

Sorry that I couldn't vote for the rest of you

Edit:it's come to my attention that rikkertje is actually a guy, sorry about the mix up dude.

mayhem-for-all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and again I'm left out Sad

icecab21

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I voted for AAAAAAAAAA.

Stratowarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile Me too. A10 for president. Cool

Mormegil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

oh well!!!

Laughing

That's because everyone would've voted for you and that would've been just lame. Not that I mean you're lame. Laughing

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

You forgot Jörg (aka "the one post man trying to figure out how this works") and Stinky Pregnant man. Very Happy

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

Maybe its because you broke the Golden Commandment pointed out in the second paragraph of my post. Wink

For example, when Stinky was hintingly insulting me(calling me old&such)everyone thought it funny and OK, but if Stinky had insulted certain members of the band it would have been looked upon as being not so nice, or funny. Smile

Mormegil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

Maybe its because you broke the Golden Commandment pointed out in the second paragraph of my post. Wink

Nah, I think everyone else has already gotten over that Tolkki-war. Wink It's because AAAAAAAAAA has times when he really isn't all that nice to his fellow forumers (but I'm sure deep down he really loves us all). Hell, if had known how popular he is, I would've most certainly added him. Sorry to you too. Razz

Ragehead91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

Nah, I think everyone else has already gotten over that Tolkki-war. Wink

I think in fact the only one who still isn't over it is Tolkki himself Laughing

eagledreamr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm not in? Crying or Very sad

Cool

sanichi
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eagledreamr wrote:
I'm not in? Crying or Very sad

Cool

Neither am I Confused

Guess we're just not conspicious enough Laughing

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WTF? If I'm not in either list, then I must be nothing. And if nothing is perfect, I AM PERFECT!!!
YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

noobs

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Stratowarius wrote:
Smile Me too. A10 for president. Cool

Laughing
AAAAAAAAAA PRESIDENT 2012!!!... Icecab21 should run as vice-president, too! Laughing

hiro23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey if I could have voted for you all I would have, unfortunatly you can only vote for one person on these polls.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, lets see. Who should I vote for!?

AAAAAAAAAA isn't on the list....tough cookies. Some things in this world are just hard to explain Laughing

Morgana might have been a candidate if it weren't for the oddly worded, provocative PM she sent me a week ago. She probably typed it in russian and ran it through a translator Laughing

I would vote for NeverendingAbyss over 9000 times if I could, but unfortunately he is more on the "witty" end of the spectrum. Just not his poll.

Icecab hasn't offended a single guy in his life! But that's not because he's "nice". Its because he doesn't have the mental capacity to formulate an insult.

One might think about voting for ragehead, in spite of his impeccable wit and smarmy attitude, but unfortunately "ragehead" is not a name which I associate with friendliness. Or maybe its just his head which is full of rage, but he's otherwise quite tranquil?

Sanichi is tempting because his name resembles "sashimi', but unfortunately I cannot cast my vote for him in good faith due to his poor spelling. Nothing nice about typos!! Mad

So at last we stumble upon the man himself, hiro23. As long as you agree to be in this guys band, you'll get along just fine Laughing

As an afterthought, I would like to point out that I am currently at a public library, and my avatar has made it very difficult for me to write out this post. People have been giving me strange looks, so I hope you forgive me if the above list is not very comprehensive.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
As an afterthought, I would like to point out that I am currently at a public library, and my avatar has made it very difficult for me to write out this post. People have been giving me strange looks, so I hope you forgive me if the above list is not very comprehensive.

Try writing it in the Erotic Section! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 1 of 105

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum