Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

stratovarius.com blog postNew video clip: Tour in progress part 5: Metal all the way
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LauriPorra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: New video clip: Tour in progress part 5: Metal all the way Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is the latest tour in progress clip.

See you on tour!

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

GREAT! hahaha you are very funny!! That scandinavian metal is awesome, everybody sleeping!!

Spanish tapas!

eagledreamr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thank you very metal much metal Lauri for sharing all those metal moments, with your metal camera, in all those metal cities, with Scandinavian metal, metal sleep, metal tapas, metal Jens, metal vampires, metal accordion. You're lucky to travel in all those metal cities, and have a great metal sense of humour.

See you in (metal) Paris in (metal) January (metal) 2010, and keep on rocking!...ahem...metalling!

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lauri's hilarious, haha. I love these clips.

finnlandia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

THanks!! Great video!!!

shg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rock the Metal! Ylsuper

palarmux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great, great, great. I can say this forever! great... Smile Where next video will be??

Skyggeboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nice work Lauri! Keep on going!

UnaInZodiac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eyecrazy 1luvu

Heh hee, metal we want and laurimetal we get... Not bad at all, not at all

Twisted Evil

Mormegil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks to Lauri for keeping us entertained. That was really, uh, metal. Cool

FindYourOwnVoice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lauri is the best ever! Especially, what makes all colourful, is that total Finnish accent and way of trying to speak english Twisted Evil -I can't get enough! More!

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lauri is fabulous! Keep making these funny vids!

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This microvideo was phantastic! Yelrotflmao2 Bcyclop

kameli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haha, great job Lauri!!!! This is the best videoblog ever

AAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile Hell A10 ,our phantasmagoric Priapusrepresentativ and leader.
I like to talk to you about some stupid complaints to our great family. Some unsignificant, but abusive forummers (!), missunderstand our noble goals and try to-with barbaric attacks-draw us down to their own low level. Will you please initiate me in your strategy for those bescumbers ,so we can have a joint liability.
How reacts Priapus in all this? Is he phlegmatic or phobic? Does he use philtre to maintain his high phallusstandard or it is him godgiven for ever? Wink

Arkash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Metal is always at the metal top of the metal world and metal always metal rocks all over the metal world!

mayhem-for-all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed the A-team hasn't posted anything on the music for ages.
They are just playing around shooting TT with insults and playing around with eachother by telling bad jokes and other junk. Sad

I'm not saying everyone else should be bothered but I sure am (as always)

And A team don't take this thing too seriously for it's my job to do. Very Happy

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think the AAAAAAAA collective is taking a break.

It will be back.

Great video as always!

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAA wrote:
Smile Hell A10 ,our phantasmagoric Priapusrepresentativ and leader.
I like to talk to you about some stupid complaints to our great family. Some unsignificant, but abusive forummers (!), missunderstand our noble goals and try to-with barbaric attacks-draw us down to their own low level. Will you please initiate me in your strategy for those bescumbers ,so we can have a joint liability.
How reacts Priapus in all this? Is he phlegmatic or phobic? Does he use philtre to maintain his high phallusstandard or it is him godgiven for ever? Wink

O my wise pupil! Priapus scoffs at these PHALLACIES, these petty attempts to ravage his honorable and good name.

Us PHALLUSTINIANS have been oppressed by the well endowed for many generations! It is simply the nature of life to punish the MICROPHALLUSMANIC. Wise sage Priapus suggests not to engage this philistine hoodlum in a battle of wits, for our lord did not bless us with our biting sarcasm and impeccable wit for the satisfaction of our MICROEGOS. Rest assured that our persistence and determination in furthering our causes will overwhelm them in the end.

...But if you truly insist on putting this OBESA SPIRIUS BLENNUM in his just place, a passing comment about his juvenile censorship of the word "penis" would perhaps be, as the saying goes, "the cat's meow"!

AAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile Thank you Master! I will try to follow your unprecedented advice. But but ,sometimes it feels very tempting to go one step too far and give them what they deserve. Those MISERERES. Do I have your blessing ,when I can't stand it anymore and must explode? I don't like to be OPPRESSED. It is after all 2009 and this is internet. Or are we in another time lag? Shocked

Fuuso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That was a very METAL video Very Happy

AAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

mayhem-for-all wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the A-team hasn't posted anything on the music for ages.
They are just playing around shooting TT with insults and playing around with eachother by telling bad jokes and other junk. Sad

I'm not saying everyone else should be bothered but I sure am (as always)

And A team don't take this thing too seriously for it's my job to do. Very Happy

Jfcomfort Shhh Mayhem. Don't worry. We are here. All of us and as soon as there is some music to write about we will be there. You must understand that we are a family and families sometimes like to fool around on forums. Happy families! And we are a very happy family with a happy God . Priapus. Don't be envious. Be glad with us instead.

A10. Was i mild enough here?

AAAAAAAAAA 2.0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh, my microphallusmanic you-know what... it's sadder than ever! Crying or Very sad
I have not heard news from our God Priapus, and his sermon should have begun yesterday Sunday. Crying or Very sad

But I know he's busy plotting his majestic plan to build the 4th reich. ALAS for this moment! ALAS! Smile

Soon they will know the great awakening. There is only one and ONLY one God.

HAIL PRIAPUS!

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@Lauri: in the next video please give me a shoutout. Smile

AAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA 2.0 wrote:
Oh, my microphallusmanic you-know what... it's sadder than ever! Crying or Very sad
I have not heard news from our God Priapus, and his sermon should have begun yesterday Sunday. Crying or Very sad

But I know he's busy plotting his majestic plan to build the 4th reich. ALAS for this moment! ALAS! Smile

Soon they will know the great awakening. There is only one and ONLY one God.

HAIL PRIAPUS!

Shocked Worried Jfcomfort Jfcomfort This will apparently be the big comfortingday! Don't cry A10,2 Priapus will not like it. Don't worry. He is just a bit late. He will be there tomorrow.

I wonder what Lauri will think when we are taking over his thread. Sorry Lauri but this is an emergency. Hail Priapus and be here to-morrow. Otherwise we can't guarantee any Phallustine or fourth Reich. Evil or Very Mad

miditek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I've always wanted to plug an accordian into, let's say, a Hiwatt! Very Happy

hiro23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lauri has a hilarious sense of humor

kikotr88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ahahahahaha METAL!!! Ylsuper

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAA wrote:
Those MISERERES. Do I have your blessing ,when I can't stand it anymore and must explode? I don't like to be OPPRESSED. It is after all 2009 and this is internet. Or are we in another time lag? Shocked

They are MISERERES! That was just the word I was looking for. Those HIRCINES will meet their day of reckoning soon and our lord PRIAPUS will have his way with them.

Regarding a code of conduct....I am by no means your master! I am merely a commoner who speaks the word of god. I am not a father, nor a mother to my beloved A-family. We are all brothers and equals, thriving under the cool shade of the Lord's all-reaching MACROPHALLUS.

I am not responsible for the conduct of my siblings, though I take great pride in their good fortunes. You are free to conduct yourself as you please...from the addled apathy of Hiro to the bodacious belligerence of Ragehead. Although I implore you to stay clear of the irksome idiocy of Icecab. Other than that, do as you wish...and you have the blessing of PRIAPUS and I, his humble prophet. Eyecrazy

icecab21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Other than that, do as you wish...and you have the blessing of PRIAPUS and I, his humble hack and resident dubious douche bag.

well said, Sir!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum