Kiske's "truth"

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Luca
Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by Luca » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:50 am

Well, I haven't read an insult to metalheads! His tone is not respectful, I agree, and the reason is the same he criticize: MONEY!
Men, I guess he's finishing his money, that's why he's angry. But he didn't say that metalheads are stupid, though of course he thinks so. The worst part to read for me was the "FUCK YOU" attack to those who downloaded the album instead of buying it: dear Michael, what do you think? That people would have gone by thousands buying your Supared album? I always download few songs before deciding if the CD is worth enough to be bought... The new Kotipelto for example. I didn't like the songs I heard, too simple and banal though good anyway. But I decided not to buy the album.
And another thing Michael: don't spit NOW on Helloween's period, don't forget that Kiske will always be a metal singer or nothing for fans, and even for me... Kiske? = Eagle Fly Free!!!!
And don't forget that Keepers albums sold over a million of copies worldwide (1.600.000 if I remember right...) so don't come here and insult everyone that didn't want your Supared album. Supared is nothing, Helloween is The Legend of power metal '80. :D
Suomi Finland rulez!

Cristiane

Re: Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by Cristiane » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:42 pm

Luca wrote:
Supared is nothing, Helloween is The Legend of power metal '80. :D
Hey Hey!! You go Luca! :D
I agree with you. Kiske was kind of fool thinking that metalheads would like his pop music, I mean, people know him as a melodic metal singer, so obviously his fans are metalheads expecting him to sing melodic metal or any other style of metal music. To be honest I could never expect him singing pop songs with electronic elements. That really sucked on my ears. I didn't dowloaded the entire album... just a feel songs made me find it pure crap. So what's the deal? I'd never buy something that I'd never listen to.

And I got mad with him everytime he starts bashing Helloween. I'm surprised he left Weiki out of his statement. He loves to say that Weiki is arrogant, that he's this or that... blablabla... it's so easy to put the fault of all your problems on someone else. :buh:
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:18 pm

Majindiego powers up, turns into a Super Sayajin, starts a Booga Flashing and melts whatever was left of Fenrir´s brain...
Last edited by MAJINDIEGO on Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:28 pm

That's right, Cris. It's easier than to asssume his own mistakes.
I think you cannot make country music to reach the reggae music fans, for an example. What the hell Michael Kiske was looking for with his album? It's a pop album, to the pop fans. The problem is that there is so bad taste music in the album that even those ones didn't like it. But what we can do? We are metal fans, we want to hear metal music, and we will not buy (or even download) an album like this.
We have nothing to do with his ruin. Still he open his mouth to spit shits about us. It smells like jealousy.
He still is the best melodic metal singer ever, but his attitudes suck. So, I will join some people here: fuck Kiske.

The_Trooper

Post by The_Trooper » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:39 am

After reading his statements, I understood the reason why Helloween made such awful albums as Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon. If Kiske was not identified with metal at that time, why did he put the band in the crisis it was in the early 90's when these two albums were released?
I don't agree with his attitude of indirectly saying that metal sucks and he will surely lose many fans that admire him as the best Helloween singer ever.
As Cristiane said, I also like non-metal bands. I was introduced to rock n' roll by listening to Bon Jovi and I like very much their songs until today. I know that many people will want to kill me because of that, but I don't give a fuck! Just why you love metal bands such a Strato, Helloween, Angra, etc., you are prohibited to admire other rock stlyles too? I love Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Skid Row, Pearl Jam... and I'm also a METAL fan!
I really think this stupid prejudice should be swept aside and I'm sure that those who have it would enjoy many things in hard rock, for example, if they'd give it a try...

Coming back to Kiske's words about those who downloaded his music, FUCK-OFF KISKE!

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 am

Fenrir wrote:
I ALMOST FORGOT...FUCK THE CREATOR OF THIS FUCKIN POST!
Oh you are just being nice :)

I send you all my love and lots of kisses :luv3: :D
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Dreamspace

Post by Dreamspace » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:35 am

The_Trooper wrote:
After reading his statements, I understood the reason why Helloween made such awful albums as Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon.
What are you talking about??!!! Yeah, "Pink Bubbles" not very strong, but "Chameleon" is a FANTASTIC album, absolutely fucking unbelievable! There's no other album like "Chameleon". Maybe it's not Metal, but it surely done with heart and soul. People who want to record anything MUST STUDY "Chameleon" as a state-of-art example of recording, songwriting and production.

To be honest, I don't like your board too much, guys. Sometimes you seem thick as a brick and so goddamn high on yourselves. Sorry.
Forsvinn du som lyser over mitt folk!

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:30 pm

Well, let's be honest... "Pink Bubbles.." isn't a good ablum... I don't like it at all, I only like the song "The Chance", though that was made by Roland "Poodle" Grapow.... argh... =P

"Chameleon" also isn't a good album, it's tottaly experimental. For me there's only one good song in there, that's Longing, written by Kiske. That's a Non-Metal song but it's fucking amazing! I really love that song, and that's an example how you can make a non-metal song and still sound good.

I do believe that all the songs had the Kiske influence, cause he didn't want to make metal anymore, that's why that album sold so bad between the metal fans. And it's stupidity recording a pop album to metal fans... there's no other reason to explain why those albuns sold so bad.

And I disagree with you Dreamspace, Chamaleon for sure was very well produced, but if it didn't reach the people it was made for, it means nothing.
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:35 pm

I will do just one paralel.
When Bruce Dickinson left Maiden he wanted to do something different than metal . You know , records like Balls To Picaso and Skunkworks ares way different from what Bruce did before . But step after step he turns his music back to his rooods with AOB and CW . Right now all we know waht Bruce did. I think one day Kiske will sign again some heavy stuf . Until now I will be happy to hear his voice in some ballad duetes . His voice is powerful in the ballads and I'm sure someday he will sing for some TT stuf again.
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

jean_luc_picard

Re: Re: Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:56 pm

Dreamspace wrote:
The_Trooper wrote:
After reading his statements, I understood the reason why Helloween made such awful albums as Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon.
What are you talking about??!!! Yeah, "Pink Bubbles" not very strong, but "Chameleon" is a FANTASTIC album, absolutely fucking unbelievable! There's no other album like "Chameleon". Maybe it's not Metal, but it surely done with heart and soul. People who want to record anything MUST STUDY "Chameleon" as a state-of-art example of recording, songwriting and production.

To be honest, I don't like your board too much, guys. Sometimes you seem thick as a brick and so goddamn high on yourselves. Sorry.
:eyes and to be honest, you may have misunderstood most of us. you should give yourself a little bit more of time to understand the community before judging a it as a whole. Don't you think? =P
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

Luca

Post by Luca » Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:33 am

As Cristiane said, I also like non-metal bands. I was introduced to rock n' roll by listening to Bon Jovi and I like very much their songs until today. I know that many people will want to kill me because of that, but I don't give a fuck! ]

HEI, I EVEN LIKE THE BLACKEYED PEAS, IF IT'S FOR THAT. I LIKE EVEN BLINK 182. I LIKE THE RASMUS. I LIKE MANY DIFFERENT ARTISTS OF MANY KINDS OF MUSIC. WHY DO YOU THINK WE NOW WILL KILL YOU?
NEVER BE NARROW-MINDED. MY FAVOURITE BAND IS CHILDREN OF BODOM, BUT SOMETIMES I DO LIKE EVEN POP-ROCK MUSIC, WHEN IT'S DONE WITH FEELINGS.

AH, CHAMELEON SUCKS....IMO :D
PINK BUBBLES.... NOT TOO BAD BUT NOT A MASTERPIECE AT ALL. :D
Suomi Finland rulez!

The_Trooper

Post by The_Trooper » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:31 am

Luca wrote:
HEI, I EVEN LIKE THE BLACKEYED PEAS, IF IT'S FOR THAT. I LIKE EVEN BLINK 182. I LIKE THE RASMUS. I LIKE MANY DIFFERENT ARTISTS OF MANY KINDS OF MUSIC. WHY DO YOU THINK WE NOW WILL KILL YOU?
NEVER BE NARROW-MINDED. MY FAVOURITE BAND IS CHILDREN OF BODOM, BUT SOMETIMES I DO LIKE EVEN POP-ROCK MUSIC, WHEN IT'S DONE WITH FEELINGS.

AH, CHAMELEON SUCKS....IMO :D
PINK BUBBLES.... NOT TOO BAD BUT NOT A MASTERPIECE AT ALL. :D
That's it...

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:01 pm

[/quote]
In my heart, in my soul
I really hate to pay this toll
Should be strong, young and bold
But the only thing I feel is pain

Helloween - A tale that wasn´t right

NordicStorm

Post by NordicStorm » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:18 pm

Have you people learnt nothing from the stuff that's being going in the Stratovarius camp lately? People, that includes artists, say a lot of stuff. If you like their musical output, why would it matter what they say (so long it's not nazi propaganda and the like you'd be obliged to object to on moral grounds)? And if you don't like their musical output...uuh, why would it matter what they say?
Give me liberty, or give me cake!

johnnyingrstrv

Post by johnnyingrstrv » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:05 am

I think that Kiske will always rule with his voice and his style ... a really cool person
Six strings is all you need in this life...

Dreamspace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by Dreamspace » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:08 am

jean_luc_picard wrote:
:eyes: and to be honest, you may have misunderstood most of us. you should give yourself a little bit more of time to understand the community before judging a it as a whole. Don't you think? =P
Hey, I'm not judging!!! I'm just saying that as a person who doesn't visit too frequently, I'm under the impression that people here are usually quite aggressive towards each-other. "Fuck you, no fuck YOU, and fuck you too and fuck this and fuck that..." - not very friendly, is it? :) As I said, I don't really mind, since I'm not here too often, but maybe that's the reason why?

And, sorry, "Chameleon" rocks and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. =P
Forsvinn du som lyser over mitt folk!

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:04 pm

Kinda late for him, don´t you think? :eyes
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

svensson

Post by svensson » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:11 am

My final comment: fuck Kiske!

[/quote]

You really don't know what you're saying. He's got complete control of his life and he doesn't wanna sing metal anymore, let him be.

I believe you think that due to you being a river plate's fan. Waiting for this Thursday? You're going down!!!!!
:D :D :D We'll kick your ass like we always do
Heavy Metal is the law that keeps us all united free
A law that shatters earth and hell
Heavy Metal can't be beaten by any dynasty
We're all wizards fightin' with our spell

-Helloween-

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:41 pm

svensson wrote:
My final comment: fuck Kiske!
You really don't know what you're saying. He's got complete control of his life and he doesn't wanna sing metal anymore, let him be.

I believe you think that due to you being a river plate's fan. Waiting for this Thursday? You're going down!!!!!
:D :D :D We'll kick your ass like we always do[/quote]

You mean like you did last time? ;) :D

Abbondanzieri is gonna have some work to do today... :D
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

svensson

Post by svensson » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:21 pm

You mean like you did last time? ;) :D

Abbondanzieri is gonna have some work to do today... :D [/quote]

We'll see...
Heavy Metal is the law that keeps us all united free
A law that shatters earth and hell
Heavy Metal can't be beaten by any dynasty
We're all wizards fightin' with our spell

-Helloween-

MAJINDIEGO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:02 am

[/quote]
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

antonio

Post by antonio » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:33 pm

fuck this post..
it really sucks..
who are you to criticize one of the best singer, in my opinion...
p.s. music is not only metal..

understand me!
Rock and Roll.

Mystical

Post by Mystical » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm

Fight4Freedom wrote:Heavy metal is the law!

Heavy metal or no metal at all!
Wimps and posers leave the hall! =P
:banana1: Heavymetal battlecry, hey hey hey... :banana2:

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:03 pm

THREAD...
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:30 pm

They listened too much to Legions. :lol:
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

nepi

Post by nepi » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:24 pm

I didn't read all these lines - I wasn't here for 3 days and I shall read too much... But I think I know what Kiske said: Metal is bad, destroys your soul and heart, music for paranoia people etc. I have read any statement in german.

But my things, what I have to say here is: Mr Kiske would play a Helloween-Reunion show with Kai Hansen and the other Helloween-guys. So I am really confused: He says metal is bad and devil's music and on the other side he would play an reunion-show and sing metal songs? so the fuck up!
I respect his deeds and what he has done with Helloween (fucking masterpieces) but now, he's too confused. Shall find himself for the first before he makes more mistakes....
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:37 pm

I don't see what's so rvolting in Kiske's statement. In fact I agree with him 100%.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:09 pm

nepi wrote:But my things, what I have to say here is: Mr Kiske would play a Helloween-Reunion show with Kai Hansen and the other Helloween-guys. So I am really confused: He says metal is bad and devil's music and on the other side he would play an reunion-show and sing metal songs?
Yes...

Why? Wow, its simple...pay the whore that she will ****, capiche? :wink:

nepi

Post by nepi » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:30 am

StragOvariuS wrote:
nepi wrote:But my things, what I have to say here is: Mr Kiske would play a Helloween-Reunion show with Kai Hansen and the other Helloween-guys. So I am really confused: He says metal is bad and devil's music and on the other side he would play an reunion-show and sing metal songs?
Yes...

Are you sure? I think he still has enough money from the Keeper-album...
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:25 pm

nepi wrote:
StragOvariuS wrote:
Yes...

Are you sure? I think he still has enough money from the Keeper-album...
Yeah man...im pretty sure, see the Place Vendome project, its AOR(hard rock)Kiske told that NEVER would sing heavy music...but, oh my god! haha...did it. Here in brazil was involved in another project, but this one was heavy metal and? hmm...Metal never more? ahaha...i saw this history many times.