Autumn Greetings!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
bmaires
Re: Autumn Greetings!

Post by bmaires » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:33 pm

Hi Timo, greetings.

Nice autumn to you to.

Best wishes to you, from a Portuguese fan.

"Esta espécie de loucura
Que é pouco chamar talento
E que brilha em mim, na escura
Confusão do pensamento,
Não me traz felicidade;
Porque, enfim, sempre haverá
Sol ou sombra na cidade.
Mas em mim não sei o que há."

Holy Light

Post by Holy Light » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:12 pm

Hey Timo!

Check your PMs when you get the chance. Metal!!! AAAHHH!!!~~~

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:26 pm

I have a simple question: is everything alright with your health Timo? We haven't received news about you for a very long time. I hope everything is alright again.

But I bet, the answer is: "Yes, of course". It seemed to me, that you're fine again.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:03 pm

Holy Light wrote:Hey Timo!

Check your PMs when you get the chance. Metal!!! AAAHHH!!!~~~
I bet he's got a million of 'em! =P
;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:21 am

Hi Timo,

Greetings from France!
I hope you feel well.
Thanks for the great show this year in Lyon! I hope to see Stratovarius again in France!
Good luck for all in your life!
Stay metal!
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:09 am

Patricia wrote:Thanks for the great show this year in Lyon! I hope to see Stratovarius again in France!
Good luck for all in your life!
Stay metal!
Agreed 100 % ! That Lyon-show was awesome. I wish I could see more Stratovarius in the future, near or far. And I also wish you the best in you future career, Mr Tolkki.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:44 pm

Many thanks from all the nice messages. It feels good to me to read your words and it means a lot to me.
Me health is still not the best, but I am fighting. I haven´t been able to do pretty much any work in my studio at all.
I think I am on a journey that leads within. It´s hard to explain, but I have learned more about life and especially about myself in the last 6 months that I have learned before that (in fact, I didn´t learn so much before that). I wish I could explain it better,but I cannot.
About the future, there is no news I am afraid. These things take time and I think we all need to take our time. I know that I need it certainly.
Sometimes very bad things in the long run turn out to be blessings, sometimes they can break a human being. And that´s what we all are, human beings.
Anyway I wish you all nice autumn and hope all the best to you whoever you are and where ever you are.

Take care of yourselves, Timo

Zeppelin

Post by Zeppelin » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:53 pm

nice to hear you again

I understand the way way you feel about the future... so it's good to have news not new !

So have a good atumn!!!

Continu to fight please !
To Be A Rock And Not To Roll

Fireblade

Post by Fireblade » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:59 pm

Hi Timo,

It's great to hear that you are fighting the illness. You have already come a long way, and you're stronger than you realise! It's all in you.

Your studio and music can wait, despite the pressure. The first priority is to take care of yourself and your health.

About Strato, I think that the longer you all take apart, the more harmonious things will be if you do get back together. So don't hurry, go with the flow and follow your heart. Do only what feels right, at the time it feels right.

Take care of yourself!

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:04 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:Many thanks from all the nice messages. It feels good to me to read your words and it means a lot to me.
Me health is still not the best, but I am fighting. I haven´t been able to do pretty much any work in my studio at all.
I think I am on a journey that leads within. It´s hard to explain, but I have learned more about life and especially about myself in the last 6 months that I have learned before that (in fact, I didn´t learn so much before that). I wish I could explain it better,but I cannot.
Hi,

I'm glad to see you're in a good path :)

Thanks for your autograph and for having talked with me in Lyon (France) after the show (i'm a friend of Cliff).You're cool!
About the future, there is no news I am afraid. These things take time and I think we all need to take our time. I know that I need it certainly.
Sometimes very bad things in the long run turn out to be blessings, sometimes they can break a human being. And that´s what we all are, human beings.
Don't be afraid, i think there is always hope and light comes after the darkness.
Anyway I wish you all nice autumn and hope all the best to you whoever you are and where ever you are.

The same for you.
Take care,
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

crostrato

Post by crostrato » Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:10 am

Hay TIMO, , manz good wishis from CROATIA

Holy Light

Post by Holy Light » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:08 am

Yes. Timo, you are the man. I really want your visions guitar. Email me about my project in the future if you can. I'm not sure if you got the email or not (maybe :?: ). Hope you feel better and am ready to make new and exciting tunes as always. Metal!!! AAAHHH!!!~~~

I guess I should ask this question. Do you use your Mesa Distortion or G Force Distortion? My friends and I were wondering this. Talk to you later.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:48 am

TimoTolkki wrote:Many thanks from all the nice messages. It feels good to me to read your words and it means a lot to me.

Thank you for answering our questions. The most important thing is that you take care of yourself. Everything else can wait. In the end, you will be a stronger, better person and the band will be mightier and more productive as a result. Take as long as you need--we all will be waiting. We will not desert you, or your music......always remember&have faith in that.
Love,
Sherry

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:13 pm

The most important is your body and soul. After this comes the band. If you don't feel, that in time you will be as strong in mind or body, as before, than you shouldn't go on with Stratovarius. A band doesn't worth a human being's life. And we fans must accept it. We have received many good things (songs, concerts, thoughts etc) from you Stratoguys in the recent past.

(P.S: this doesn't mean, that I don't want Stratovarius to continue, it means, that I don't want it to make further problems, if it will)

Michael^

Post by Michael^ » Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:14 pm

Im always glad to see band members posting, that was like a breath of fresh air

Electric Eye

Post by Electric Eye » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:20 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: It´s hard to explain, but I have learned more about life and especially about myself in the last 6 months that I have learned before that (in fact, I didn´t learn so much before that).
so it is possible... thanx for letting me know this....
So where does the power come from to see the race to its end?
From within.

tkbdadsgshim

Post by tkbdadsgshim » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:59 am

TimoTolkki wrote:Autumn greetings to you all from between the light and darkness.
I thought I camp out here for a while, questions can be asked too, if you wish.
But most importantly, may you all people have a very joyous and
magical Autumn.

Timo
IT'S REALLY NICE READ THAT YOU ARE OK , WE LOVE YOU TOLKKI TAKE CARE MAN , CHEEEEERSSSSS :D :D
"life can be good with the right people" - andi deris

Ikola

Post by Ikola » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:23 pm

Hi Timo!
I loved your show at Gates of Metal this year. Before that i never had heard of Stratovarius, you shure did impress me alot. At the moment I only listens to Stratovarius and your wonderful music!

I hope that things turn out well for all of you, people shouldn't do things together if they can't get along. It's better to wait a while and see what's coming up. Maybe after a few years things have cleared up between you.

One last thing,

The autumn sure is a beutiful time of the year

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:22 am

YEEEAHHHHH TIMO!!!

my best whishesssss to you man! you are a big inspiration to me, im a KITARISTI too, well adrian smith is also a big influence to me but since im a stratovarius fan ..the tolkki-guitar-stile haa been anexed to my stile ...yeahh im so glad to see what you write here, im nice to know that your ok and you going to be ALLL RIIGGGHHTT, take your time to relax, you have done so much for the music, for metal, for the fans, for band-mates, its time to do a littel for yourself, i mean, relax, sleep,eat,party, some fuck will be ok, and "enjoy life" like those "bon jovi" man says on the strato video.........

all the best for you YEAAHHH!!
A9

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:27 am

Its good that your fighting out your difficulties. Kepp up the good work, and may the Lord bless you. :)
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:51 am

I hope u keep up the good work Timo, and Take good care of urself 'cuz u mean a lot to me, to us, Ur legions, i hope u get better soon.

Best wishes.......from nowhere.

Casidis.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:04 am

In this beautiful pic is how I choose to remember Tolkki.
Maybe in the darkness of Winter, but before the real darkness.

Now, hopefully in his Soul, it is light again.

risingorion

Post by risingorion » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:30 pm

I hope that finally you find a light on your life, with or without strato.
You are human, after all.
But i hope it is with Strato that you find, with Strato (Koti, Jari, Jens and Jorg and of course YOU).

I hope Goldenworks becomes one of the best studios for metal and stuff. You have talent to control it.
Maybe when my band gets better (we are seeking a 100% dedicated drummer), we reecord a demo and send to you to mix/edit it.

Best regards

Orion - Aces High Band (creative....)

giorgiolinas

Post by giorgiolinas » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:46 pm

wish you and the people who have problems to feel better and suggest that you and them all never give up fighting your struggle, and that you all try to be positice taking all that good things life can bring us and learning for the bad ones, and trying to overcome them! We are all human beings, who make mistakes and we must try to learn from them! But we are all human beings who can change in better, who can forgive and who can improve every day. Wish you and everybody to get it and to get the best life can give us. The most important news we want to hear it is you feel good

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:13 pm

hey Timo! Great to hear something from you, a sign that you are still there. :) And we all will be patient - though our hearts are full of hopes.
Wish you all the best!!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:43 pm

TT is getting stronger every day.....like the Ancient Mariner, he will be afloat with us forever! I have faith that he will come back&give us fans a kick-ass Album that will knock our socks off!
As of right now, I hope he is resting up&enjoying life.....he deserves to! :D

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:31 pm

Do you think, that there will be a any albums coming, that will knock down Visions from the first place? It would be a real big come back.

shaz

Post by shaz » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:47 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Do you think, that there will be a any albums coming, that will knock down Visions from the first place? It would be a real big come back.
I don't care if it knocks out Visions, as long as the new album comes.
"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself."
-Sir Richard Francis Burton

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 pm

shaz wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:Do you think, that there will be a any albums coming, that will knock down Visions from the first place? It would be a real big come back.
I don't care if it knocks out Visions, as long as the new album comes.
I hope it does. Who wants a medium record?

Take care, Timo.

See ya!
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:56 am

A kind of Intermission vol. 2 would be great. I WANT to hear this Beauty-Has-Come-stuff :twisted: and why not some MissK-demos :D