Jens is it true...?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
stratoplayer
Jens is it true...?

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:36 am

did you play the keyboard solo for/with Sonata Arctica's "Victoria's Secret"???
my brother said so, and it got me thinking...
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

stratoplayer

Re: Jens is it true...?

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:53 am

crap double post
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:18 am

From sonataarctica.info: "Keyboard solos on tracks 3,4,6 and 7 by Jens Johansson"

Track 3: The Cage
Track 4: Silver Tongue
Track 6: Victoria´s Secret
Track 7: Champagne Bath
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Holy Light

Post by Holy Light » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:39 am

Now I know why Jens doesn't share his email address. There should be a special section on the forum called "Ask the Band." I think this would be a much better idea than spiratic topics asking questions to Timo and Jens. I have asked a fair amount of questions, but nothing like this that is easily accessed and found.

Maybe someone should recommend this section to the admin. or whoever runs the forum. I don't really know...

Maybe this is a topic someone should start. A request for an ask the band section.

Of course, you can't always expect a reply. People are as busy as the rest of us. [/b]

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:11 am

Holy Light wrote:Now I know why Jens doesn't share his email address. There should be a special section on the forum called "Ask the Band." I think this would be a much better idea than spiratic topics asking questions to Timo and Jens. I have asked a fair amount of questions, but nothing like this that is easily accessed and found.

Maybe someone should recommend this section to the admin. or whoever runs the forum. I don't really know...

Maybe this is a topic someone should start. A request for an ask the band section.

Of course, you can't always expect a reply. People are as busy as the rest of us. [/b]
We might do this "ask a band section".
Feel free to send me mail as well if you wish: tolkki@stratovarius.com

Holy Light

Post by Holy Light » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:15 am

Hey Timo,

Thanks for taking my suggestion! I sent you an email about some professional business. Please respond when you have time. Thanks again!

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:53 am

damn, that is a good idea, the only problem i would see is the insane amount questions timo and jens would get daily, but in my opinion it would be excellent to have this sort of band-fans link :D

BlackPhoenix

Post by BlackPhoenix » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:41 pm

stratoplayer wrote:damn, that is a good idea, the only problem i would see is the insane amount questions timo and jens would get daily, but in my opinion it would be excellent to have this sort of band-fans link :D
I think the amount of questions will be huge the first weeks, but then it'll get less, becasue most questions are already there and you can find your answer without the band answering the question 1,000 times over.

I think it's a great idea!!

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:47 pm

BlackPhoenix wrote:
stratoplayer wrote:damn, that is a good idea, the only problem i would see is the insane amount questions timo and jens would get daily, but in my opinion it would be excellent to have this sort of band-fans link :D
I think the amount of questions will be huge the first weeks, but then it'll get less, becasue most questions are already there and you can find your answer without the band answering the question 1,000 times over.
Yep but the will surely be some morons who didn't read the FAQ and will be asking the "fav whatever" question over and over again... But I guess the band wouldn't answer it, then :D Anyway, good idea indeed, I remember Nightwish has it on their forum, it works pretty well.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:38 pm

wow that is really nice! I hope they make that section

Pummiii

Post by Pummiii » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:22 pm

What is more, Timo we need also finnish "ask a band section" because we aren´t able to speak english as well as others. :wink: