Strato videos

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Lord Aesgareth
Strato videos

Post by Lord Aesgareth » Sun May 22, 2005 12:16 am

I tried to dl the strato videos because I saw there were new ones (actually I don't know if theyre really new I did not check them for a long time...) but I could not ! Why can't we just "save target as"?? so I went to the troubleshooting section were I read I had to untick the option which makes WMA open when it starts the download which I did, and tested the referer, which I did, and it still doesn't work !! Help me out ! (please :) )

MetalAngel

Re: Strato videos

Post by MetalAngel » Sun May 22, 2005 10:57 am

Well, I had the same troubles...Anyway, I think that the Stratovarius website's webmaster got the videos away, as they took too much bits on the website...But, that's only what I think...You should maybe send a mail to the webmaster and ask him why the videos don't work... :wink:
Then, please, send me a private message and tell me what is the problem with the downloading section... :)

By the way, nice av... :D
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Lord Aesgareth

Post by Lord Aesgareth » Sun May 22, 2005 11:59 am

haha thank you I'm glad you like it ! :lol: (à ton avis il ressemble à un canard ou à une autruche? voir si je suis le seul à m'etre gouré LOL !)

ok I'm gonna send a message :) we'll see...

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Mon May 23, 2005 11:50 am

Did you receive a message from the Stratovarius' webmaster? :)
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:29 pm

Will Maniac Dance music video come to website and/or to single/album?

STRATOPHILIUS

Post by STRATOPHILIUS » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:43 pm

I got a helpful hint for anyone who cares....i could never get the videos to play right on internet explorer but I switched to firefox and now they work fine so If you want to watch them use firefox :) :) :)

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:31 pm

STRATOPHILIUS wrote:I got a helpful hint for anyone who cares....i could never get the videos to play right on internet explorer but I switched to firefox and now they work fine so If you want to watch them use firefox :) :) :)
did you donwload or stream them??
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:50 pm

stratoplayer wrote:
STRATOPHILIUS wrote:I got a helpful hint for anyone who cares....i could never get the videos to play right on internet explorer but I switched to firefox and now they work fine so If you want to watch them use firefox :) :) :)
did you donwload or stream them??
I also use Mozilla/Firefox and by downloading it works just fine. But the IWTMOS one doesn't work, it isn't online I think
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu

STRATOPHILIUS

Post by STRATOPHILIUS » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:01 pm

Oh yea..your right...I forgot IWTMOS doesnt work.... :( :( ...so sad

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Stratofanius wrote:Will Maniac Dance music video come to website and/or to single/album?
TT said it will be released on both.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:58 pm

MaFiaBoY wrote:
Stratofanius wrote:Will Maniac Dance music video come to website and/or to single/album?
TT said it will be released on both.
When and where he said that :?:

skar

Post by skar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:08 pm

Timo Tolkki wrote: he video is ready. It will be included on the Maniac Dance single and also in the actual album, which also has a 10 minute rockumentary with Timo Kotipelto´s and my interviews and some fun stuff.:
http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewt ... ht=#279288
"Se saatanan hurri on oikeasti juuri niin hieno mies kuin voi olettaa. Ei tosiaan lapsille sopiva, mutta kyllä muille. Ja hulluhan se on." (www.juho.com)

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:16 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:The video is ready. It will be included on the Maniac Dance single and also in the actual album, which also has a 10 minute rockumentary with Timo Kotipelto´s and my interviews and some fun stuff.
Oh! Great! I love all documentary (or as Timo said rockumentary) and other stuff! Kotipelto's second solo album's "making of coldness" -document was good extra.
Also with those extras album gets more people that buy it, even they download it from internet.

kolcer

Post by kolcer » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:55 pm

I have a question. If IWTMOS isn't avaible on the site, is it okay to download it from the other sources? I mean they didn't delete the link, so it may be problem with bandwidth or something, that they have decided to remove the file.