The SETLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!, in Buenos Aires

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
brought2ubyletterC
Re: The SETLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!, in Buenos Aires

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:14 am

BUT, there are a few people in this Forum(even though they are "fans" themselves)would LOVE to see me hurt by not being able to go. They would cream in their pants/panties to see me miss my chance. Well, THAT gives me more strength&faith to go see them somewhere on this USA tour. Where? Dunno--yet? I'll probably keep it secret to keep the whole thing from getting spoiled by malicious assholes.
Well yeah, I'm sure there are some people here who think the same way about me---I've waited 7 years for my chance---but I say f*ck 'em. We're all Strato fans here, if people are really that petty and want to wish that on a fellow Strato fan...well, what goes around comes around. There may be people on this board I don't care for or who don't care for me, but I'd be the first person to say how happy I am for them if/when they get their chance to see Strato, because heaven knows I waited long enough for my turn.

fifthtea_sausage

Post by fifthtea_sausage » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:05 am

Well I agree with the above statement.
We all have differences but each one of us has gotten one thing at least right - they like Stratovarius. And I think that since we all agree that Stratovarius is a great band and we are all here to revel in their glory, we should at least use that as some sort of starting grounds.

@Ruby, BEG: I really don't think there are that many people here who wish you ill. In fact, I'd say you're generally well-liked.

@BEG: Most people here really don't care about whether you see a show or not. I know I don't. You've waited long enough, now go see them. We all like Strato here, and I know how you feel. I admit I don't like you at all, but a snide remark here and there should not be interpreted that I want you to miss your opportunity, and you can be sure that no one here is going to try to ruin your big day or anything...

There is a difference between a nasty remark and a stalker who'll follow you to the show and harass you. Jeez, there is always the chance that there are people like that here, but I certainly am not one of them. :nervous:

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:06 pm

woooow, what a great setlist! so they really took notice of what the fans voted here. :wink: especially that they play "against the wind" again, and then "coming home", ..... shit, I can't wait to see them, doesn't matter if in europe or the states!!!! 8)

Still unbelievable - Stratovarius, back on stage...

brought2ubyletterC

Post by brought2ubyletterC » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:34 pm

Everybody better stand back at the So. Cal. gigs when they start playing "Coming Home", 'cause I may just cry!

But hell, ANY song from Visions will make me a happy girl!

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:11 am

it was so beautifull
I hope that the sao pablo gig goes as well as here in argentina, no sound problems, same setlist ( they could add phoenix ) and our southamerican hated brothers :P singing and "pogoing" as much as we did

Dedo_Duplo

Post by Dedo_Duplo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:39 am

Aresius wrote:it was so beautifull
I hope that the sao pablo gig goes as well as here in argentina, no sound problems, same setlist ( they could add phoenix ) and our southamerican hated brothers :P singing and "pogoing" as much as we did
Just ONE day left... and GOD listen to you!!!
I just disagree about the set list, can't be the same... it's a DVD GIG for god's sake... they will play PARADISE, EAGLEHEART, FOREVER FREE, PHOENIX, SOS, DISTANT SKIES and LEARNING TO FLY also!!!!! :D :lol:
oohhh... and don't worry, we are MUCH better than you guys, in soccer and in metal concerts!!!!! :wink: :lol:

see ya!
São Paulo, 27/08/05 - I'll Be There!!!!! =)

Inventariado

Post by Inventariado » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:57 am

Hey, my loved-southamerican brother... You're lucky your country is the chosen one for filming this DVD... as well, our country has been chosen for opening the tour, so...
But let's say you're right... you're better in metal matters... but about soccer... come on! you can go ask some guy "Maradona". Jojojo!

Now speaking serious, you have a great metal backround, just look this group Angra, and the great vocalist Andre Matos for example.
I am proud to call you brothers!
Have a nice show and enjoy it!
Be as loud as we were!
Mariano

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:08 am

Holy shit. Awesome setlist! :D
perkele

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:27 pm

Inventariado wrote: but about soccer... come on! you can go ask some guy "Maradona". Jojojo!
Yes...we can ask if we were in argentina...in the rest of the world...who can give credibility for him? oopps...nobody, except the hermanitos? :lol:
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:52 pm

Dedo_Duplo wrote: Just ONE day left... and GOD listen to you!!!
I just disagree about the set list, can't be the same... it's a DVD GIG for god's sake... they will play PARADISE, EAGLEHEART, FOREVER FREE, PHOENIX, SOS, DISTANT SKIES and LEARNING TO FLY also!!!!! :D :lol:
oohhh... !
NONONONOOO, if they´ll play Forever Free on the DVD gig. Then it would be again one track on the DVD which I unfortunately has to skip. Hearing that song live is pain for my ears and soul. But maybe playing Eternity or We Hold the Key live instead of it would be lots of better situation. They kick ass. 8)

Sorry about this spam. :lol:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Dedo_Duplo wrote:they will play PARADISE, EAGLEHEART, FOREVER FREE, PHOENIX, SOS, DISTANT SKIES and LEARNING TO FLY also!!!!!!
Paradise :P
Eagleheart :err:
Forever Free :P (well, it's too long to live-playing but it's awesome song)
S.O.S :P
Distant Skies :o
Learning to Fly :?

Will they really play those? :idea: Or... not...

Dedo_Duplo

Post by Dedo_Duplo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:47 pm

Inventariado wrote:Hey, my loved-southamerican brother... You're lucky your country is the chosen one for filming this DVD... as well, our country has been chosen for opening the tour, so...
But let's say you're right... you're better in metal matters... but about soccer... come on! you can go ask some guy "Maradona". Jojojo!

Now speaking serious, you have a great metal backround, just look this group Angra, and the great vocalist Andre Matos for example.
I am proud to call you brothers!
Have a nice show and enjoy it!
Be as loud as we were!
lol... Maradona was good, but nothing more! you can go ask some guy "Pelé". :lol:
But we are VERY lucky about DVD shooting, last year was EDGUY, this year GRAVE DIGGER and now STRATO!!!!! not to mention MAIDEN and RUSH in rio!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D (and i bet helloween will do the same next year!)
and YES, André is GREAT! \m/

Thanx, we'll be as loud as we can! :headbang:
see ya!

Dedo_Duplo

Post by Dedo_Duplo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:51 pm

Stratofanius wrote:
Dedo_Duplo wrote:they will play PARADISE, EAGLEHEART, FOREVER FREE, PHOENIX, SOS, DISTANT SKIES and LEARNING TO FLY also!!!!!!
Paradise :P
Eagleheart :err:
Forever Free :P (well, it's too long to live-playing but it's awesome song)
S.O.S :P
Distant Skies :o
Learning to Fly :?

Will they really play those? :idea: Or... not...
that's what i hope!
at least PARADISE, we're going to scream that name until they play!!! :D

Chinaglia

Post by Chinaglia » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:55 pm

Dedo_Duplo wrote:
Aresius wrote:it was so beautifull
Just ONE day left... and GOD listen to you!!!
oohhh... and don't worry, we are MUCH better than you guys, in soccer and in metal concerts!!!!! :wink: :lol:

see ya!
I Agree.

I Hope for InFinity :)

Tomorow at 22:30, I Will Be There =-)

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Dedo_Duplo wrote:at least PARADISE, we're going to scream that name until they play!!! :D
By the way, this is very OFF-TOPIC, but I'll have to say it:
TK said in some old interview that he is totally bored to play (or shoul I say sing) Paradise live because it's sounds little like old finnish band called Popeda's some song (I'm not telling anything else info of Popeda, but they really are not heavy metal :D )... and something :roll:

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:38 pm

jajaja
Brothers..brothers... we all know that we argentina is way better in soccer.. then about metal.. well i see us as a big strato-comunity, we, south american funs rock!.
Argentina has a great background to, but most of the bands sing in spanish.. now there are some rising stars that sing in english, you will hear from them soon
brazil rocks to! ( exept on futbol hehe )

eagleheart sucks! and i wont miss paradise if they dony play it

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:40 pm

Aresius wrote:jajaja
Brothers..brothers... we all know that we argentina is way better in soccer.. then about metal.. well i see us as a big strato-comunity, we, south american funs rock!.
Argentina has a great background to, but most of the bands sing in spanish.. now there are some rising stars that sing in english, you will hear from them soon
brazil rocks to! ( exept on futbol hehe )

eagleheart sucks! and i wont miss paradise if they dony play it
PD: By the way... PELE is the king.... MARADONA IS GOD

HymnToLife

Post by HymnToLife » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:52 am

I reaaly enjoyed this setlist. Go to rip some cds and make this list in my winamp!!! :D

Burning Reflection

Post by Burning Reflection » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:13 am

I'm going to the Hollywood and Santa Ana shows :D I'll see you at the show!