FALL OF THE GIANT

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Verdades Parias
Re: FALL OF THE GIANT

Post by Verdades Parias » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:53 am

crostrato wrote:
Stratoviking wrote:I think its time to tell us fans about the future off
Stratovarius, somebody in the band should do that
I understand that they have other things to do like solo stuff
but who hasn`t much to do. I work every day like 10 hours with my own company but I still have some time to write here!! They cant blame on the time.
:wink:
:wink: :wink: :wink: Exactly

AMBR@BEC

Post by AMBR@BEC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:41 am

browneyedgirl wrote:At least we have someone on the Administrative Level taking care of this board. That "What do you think of TT?" topic disappeared. And since we cannot delete our own topics, we must correctly assume we have a moderator. ;)

Jens, don't be so shy! :lol:
Ah, nothing like a little negativity to spark up a forum. Look at all the activity! :wink:
“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool” A. Camus

Beyond Ear Candy Metal Radio
beyondearcandy.com
Photos from 2008 Winter NAMM and Blog on Ben in Iraq on MySpace myspace.com/ambr_bec

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:58 pm

AMBR@BEC wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:At least we have someone on the Administrative Level taking care of this board. That "What do you think of TT?" topic disappeared. And since we cannot delete our own topics, we must correctly assume we have a moderator. ;)

Ah, nothing like a little negativity to spark up a forum. Look at all the activity! :wink:
I hope to God you are not referring to my post because I was being funny NOT negative. Please don't try to read something that is NOT there! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

AMBR@BEC

Post by AMBR@BEC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:38 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
AMBR@BEC wrote:

I hope to God you are not referring to my post because I was being funny NOT negative. Please don't try to read something that is NOT there! ;)
No I was referring the the TT topic you mentioned in your post that was deleted and also this one. All was quiet until they popped up. Sorry, if quoting you was misleading.
“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool” A. Camus

Beyond Ear Candy Metal Radio
beyondearcandy.com
Photos from 2008 Winter NAMM and Blog on Ben in Iraq on MySpace myspace.com/ambr_bec

Stratosfear

Post by Stratosfear » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 am

crostrato wrote:Ok, before anything, hello to everybody, if there is anybody, hehe. Well, I simple cant stand no longer, so my question is; what is happening, what is happening, what is happening with this band?
Nothing. They have some problems with record company. Kotipelto didn't specify more. Source: Kotipelto interview, MTV3 (Finnish commercial television station) entertainment news, January 2008.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 am

AMBR@BEC wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
AMBR@BEC wrote:

No I was referring the the TT topic you mentioned in your post that was deleted and also this one. All was quiet until they popped up. Sorry, if quoting you was misleading.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
No, I'm sorry. But, I'm a dumbass. =P
But, the main Stratovarius site is silent, too. No updates for months. The band needs to realize that fans are concerned. Its only natural that they wonder whats going on. I think if something--just a paragraph, even--was posted on the main site it would satisfy curiosity and end everyone's worries.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~