new Tolkki's project

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
Re: new Tolkki's project

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Plisken wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Don't feel bad about your feelings. :) I think most of us are confused, many are disappointed, and lots are angry. Under the circumstances, how RR was "presented" to us, with the secrecy&proposed formant, those feelings are understandable! :)
And I do wish Koti was the singer!!! Thats what has me stumped. ???
Well its not like Kiske is bad >.> he is amazing. Up there with TimoK, Bruce Dickenson, James LaBrie, etc.

Probably the reason why he isnt in band/album is probably cuz its a new project not meant to replace stratovarius.
You are very optimistic, which is admireable but, not very realistic. Legal ranglings like this can go on for years! By the time the dust is settled on this matter, people might be saying,"Strato? Who?"
As for Kotipelto, for all we know he might have been kept in the dark about RR as much as we were!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 pm

AMBR@BEC wrote:
RazielSR wrote:
black death wrote:
RazielSR wrote:and Porra bassisting
:roll:
What's the problem? I mean the action.
Porra as a bassist.
It's not bassisting, it's bassilating. :roll:
I can't find that word: "bassilating". However, I can find bassisting in many places, sites, forums, etc, etc about bass playing.

I'm not sure if bassisting is the correct word, but black death...are you an English teacher or something? I know I make a lot of mistakes, as many people in this forum. I don't feel like going around into this forum searching for mistakes and posting rolleyes. Be careful and don't make any mistake because I'll have to correct you, my dear English teacher.

And hey, we're getting off the subject, so let's back to topic.

People in Kiske's community feels very happy with RR. They are lucky because they have 3 Kiske albums/projects in the work. And we are fucked.

Please have look at this topic:

http://www.michaelkiske.net/_web/forum/ ... php?t=1212

I spoke with Tolkki... please send your questions for tolkki, but I need now ¡¡be quick or be !
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Is TT going to answer those questions on Kiske forum?

Maybe we all should register there&ask our own questions! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

AMBR@BEC

Post by AMBR@BEC » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:14 pm

RazielSR wrote:
AMBR@BEC wrote: It's not bassisting, it's bassilating. :roll:
I can't find that word: "bassilating". However, I can find bassisting in many places, sites, forums, etc, etc about bass playing.

I'm not sure if bassisting is the correct word, but black death...are you an English teacher or something? I know I make a lot of mistakes, as many people in this forum. I don't feel like going around into this forum searching for mistakes and posting rolleyes. Be careful and don't make any mistake because I'll have to correct you, my dear English teacher.
Dude, it was a joke. At least on today, of all days, one should take things with a grain of salt. :jump:
“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool” A. Camus

Beyond Ear Candy Metal Radio
beyondearcandy.com
Photos from 2008 Winter NAMM and Blog on Ben in Iraq on MySpace myspace.com/ambr_bec

black death

Post by black death » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:07 pm

RazielSR wrote:I'm not sure if bassisting is the correct word, but black death...are you an English teacher or something? I know I make a lot of mistakes, as many people in this forum. I don't feel like going around into this forum searching for mistakes and posting rolleyes. Be careful and don't make any mistake because I'll have to correct you, my dear English teacher.
Hell no! I probably make more mistakes than you. I wasn't refering to your English language skills. The point was a bit different...
RazielSR wrote:Porra bassisting (well it's not very important for me the bassist)
For me even the bassist is important. That's it. Nothing against Lauri Porra, but there's always some BUT :? .

Pls note that I don't mean to insult anybody by this.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 pm

black death wrote:
RazielSR wrote:I'm not sure if bassisting is the correct word, but black death...are you an English teacher or something? I know I make a lot of mistakes, as many people in this forum. I don't feel like going around into this forum searching for mistakes and posting rolleyes. Be careful and don't make any mistake because I'll have to correct you, my dear English teacher.
Hell no! I probably make more mistakes than you. I wasn't refering to your English language skills. The point was a bit different...
RazielSR wrote:Porra bassisting (well it's not very important for me the bassist)
For me even the bassist is important. That's it. Nothing against Lauri Porra, but there's always some BUT :? .

Pls note that I don't mean to insult anybody by this.
Oh sorry black death. I misunderstood your quote. I'm a bit nervous these days, due to RR issue.

About Lauri...well I'm with you and I think the same as you. I meant that Porra is not important for me. Jari was, but not Porra.

Once again sorry black death, that RR it's getting me worked up.

;)
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:43 pm

RazielSR wrote:
About Lauri...well I'm with you and I think the same as you. I meant that Porra is not important for me. Jari was, but not Porra.
In that case, check out the new Evergrey album when it hits the stores :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
RazielSR wrote:
In that case, check out the new Evergrey album when it hits the stores :D
I will :P

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Stratovarius will always be the most important band in my life. This name and this symbol was (and still is) an important part of my personality, people around me recognize me (or remember me) when they listen the name. And I was always happy about it.

But since they made that strange pause, right after Intermission, something was strange to me. I just don't believe them anymore. Everything was in way to the end, even the reunion. It didn't ever convinced me. Now, this is no news: The name that Tolkki gave to his new band was supposed to be the name of the new Stratovarius album, and so, it's obvious that the dream is almost over. I honestly would like to hear / read any word from Tolkki about it, but I know that the magic of Stratovarius doesn't exist anymore - Infinite was it's very last breath.

But at least there was some magic, a flame that burned brighter than all of them. And I'm still happy that Stratovarius was all that important in my life.

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 pm

StratoHeart wrote:Stratovarius will always be the most important band in my life. This name and this symbol was (and still is) an important part of my personality, people around me recognize me (or remember me) when they listen the name. And I was always happy about it.

But since they made that strange pause, right after Intermission, something was strange to me. I just don't believe them anymore. Everything was in way to the end, even the reunion. It didn't ever convinced me. Now, this is no news: The name that Tolkki gave to his new band was supposed to be the name of the new Stratovarius album, and so, it's obvious that the dream is almost over. I honestly would like to hear / read any word from Tolkki about it, but I know that the magic of Stratovarius doesn't exist anymore - Infinite was it's very last breath.

But at least there was some magic, a flame that burned brighter than all of them. And I'm still happy that Stratovarius was all that important in my life.
Last breath?...mmm, even Metallica exist after 17 years of being mediocre, Black Sabbath was down once sometime, Judas Priest too, HELLOWEEN!!!.

Stratoviking

Post by Stratoviking » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 pm

I feel like Stratoheart in some way, but its hard, I think
sometimes that its just a band, its not like I am going to die if strato breaks up, my life will continue. But I have so many memories around Stratovarius , all the gigs the albums ooooh it almost makes me cry when I am thinking of the Stratovarius end.
I think its up to the band to decide what they will do
but I think its nice if they tell the fans about it. We are like a huge family here we fallow them everywhere in the world to see the gigs, talking here in the forum every day. let us know!!!

// Magnus

black death

Post by black death » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:28 pm

RazielSR wrote:Oh sorry black death. I misunderstood your quote. I'm a bit nervous these days, due to RR issue.

Once again sorry black death, that RR it's getting me worked up.

;)
No problem.
As to Evergrey, videosamples that they have on their website sound quite good :). I don't believe I'll start liking the band, but definitely I'm going to their gig when they come here.