Sanaa CD and DVD not finished yet?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
TimoTolkki
Re: Sanaa CD and DVD not finished yet?

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat May 03, 2008 8:57 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
I hope to God you were not referring to me because I sure was NOT one of the ones laughing. :err:
Of course I wasnt referring to you. You are one of those people here who actually have a heart. It still is hard to believe how much meanness there exists in this world and how intentionally mean people can be.
Being someone who is truly concerned about all the important issues of this planet, it is just so sad to see. I write songs about love, peace, tolerance, human brotherhood and I get lot of laughing about that. Thats okay because evil hates light. And I will never co operate or argue with evil.
I would be very careful who you let into your mind and your world.
You get laughing when you make opera album that sucks, and boring stratocoverband without Kotipelto. It's not hating the light, it hating it because it sucks.

Because you break up the best band because of this shit which all fails, cant even get DVD, probably because 10 people order it.

You complain really much bout meanness but only when it's about your new records (which suck.)

RR is on the internet already :evil: :evil: :evil:
:) See, this exactly the evil/hate what I mean :) A perfect example of an an evil person who spreads bad energy and wants to hurt. Be careful of this guy

crostrato

Post by crostrato » Sat May 03, 2008 9:30 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
I hope to God you were not referring to me because I sure was NOT one of the ones laughing. :err:
Of course I wasnt referring to you. You are one of those people here who actually have a heart. It still is hard to believe how much meanness there exists in this world and how intentionally mean people can be.
Being someone who is truly concerned about all the important issues of this planet, it is just so sad to see. I write songs about love, peace, tolerance, human brotherhood and I get lot of laughing about that. Thats okay because evil hates light. And I will never co operate or argue with evil.
You get laughing when you make opera album that sucks, and boring stratocoverband without Kotipelto. It's not hating the light, it hating it because it sucks.

Because you break up the best band because of this shit which all fails, cant even get DVD, probably because 10 people order it.

You complain really much bout meanness but only when it's about your new records (which suck.)

:) See, this exactly the evil/hate what I mean :) A perfect example of an an evil person who spreads bad energy and wants to hurt. Be careful of this guy
Timo, dont waste time and words on guys like that, he will learn his lesson, because, this evil will come back to him, it is just simple as that, if you do spread good stuff, good stuff will come back to you, if you spread bad stuff, of course, bad stuff will come back to you.

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 9:32 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: A perfect example of an evil person who spreads bad energy and wants to hurt. Be careful of this guy
You are calling me evil! This is not very nice and peaceful of you Timo

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Timos world,

good = kissing the ass of Timo
eveil = not kissing the ass of Timo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 9:34 pm

crostrato wrote: Timo, dont waste time and words on guys like that, he will learn his lesson, because, this evil will come back to him, it is just simple as that, if you do spread good stuff, good stuff will come back to you, if you spread bad stuff, of course, bad stuff will come back to you.
if you make records that sucks, nothing will hapen except people dont buy them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crostrato

Post by crostrato » Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 pm

What is your point on this topic, on this forum?

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat May 03, 2008 9:48 pm

:lol: :lol: DEMIR whereever you are. RESPECT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sat May 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:

Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: A perfect example of an evil person who spreads bad energy and wants to hurt. Be careful of this guy
You are calling me evil! This is not very nice and peaceful of you Timo

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Timos world,

good = kissing the ass of Timo
eveil = not kissing the ass of Timo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woooooow is all I have to say. You have no idea what music really is. Your one of those people who think making music a bit different from your past music is like selling out or some shit. For example just the fact that New Era is not a stratovarius album automatclly means it sucks for you? I feel sad that there are people like you who just cant seem to get in there head that a musican can make whatever music he or she wants. Timo doesnt make music for you, he makes it for himself. If you like the music you support him so he can make more. You dont like the music anymore? then wtf are you even doing on this forum? Thats the evil Timo mentioned, its the fact that even though you are not fan anymore you still come here but only to talk shit about everything. Also Good person doesn't laugh if he thinks something is bad, that person keeps to himself or at least writes an opinion as why its bad(like what you are saying about Saana and Revolution Renaissance) But then again for people like you who doesn't know what music really is an opinion wouldn't but very constructive, so all thats left is keep your opinions to your self.

Have you even heard the full song of Last Night On Earth? Dare I say it Revolution Renaissance will surpass Stratovarius.....

I dont get how you are a fan of stratovarius in the first place if you are like this....

crostrato

Post by crostrato » Sat May 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Demir wrote:
crostrato wrote: Timo, dont waste time and words on guys like that, he will learn his lesson, because, this evil will come back to him, it is just simple as that, if you do spread good stuff, good stuff will come back to you, if you spread bad stuff, of course, bad stuff will come back to you.
if you make records that sucks, nothing will hapen except people dont buy them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hate that american term; it sucks, just say it it sucks and thats it, if you dont like it, say it like that, just without that expression; it sucks, it is in mature.

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 10:03 pm

The truth is it just sucks, if you cant handle the truth then thats your problem

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat May 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Demir wrote:
But they buy them :D I made 112 000 US dollars just from MP3's.
See, it doesn't "suck" to everyone.
Yes you are evil and it will get back to you one day. So I dont really have to do anything to small people like you. I concentrate on spreading my message of love, peace and awarness and leave gladly the bad stuff to people like you.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat May 03, 2008 10:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The people on the back of the moon will be very very HAPPY :lol: :lol:

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 10:16 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: But they buy them :D I made 112 000 US dollars just from MP3's.
See, it doesn't "suck" to everyone.
Yes you are evil and it will get back to you one day. So I dont really have to do anything to small people like you. I concentrate on spreading my message of love, peace and awarness and leave gladly the bad stuff to people like you.
112 000 US dollars ... right ........ nobody believes anything you say

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 pm

crostrato wrote:
Demir wrote:
I hate that american term; it sucks, just say it it sucks and thats it, if you dont like it, say it like that, just without that expression; it sucks, it is in mature.
When you deal with evil like that it is VERY important NOT to enter to any conversation with it. Very soon you notice you are in the same mess arguing with a person who gets kicks out of hurting other people's feelings.
And they do this anonymously behind their computer screens, but they would never have the guts the say those things face to face.
So as tempting as it is to start arguing with evil, just dont answer to their provocations and they cannot do anything. That is the best weapon against evil. In fact, we all should feel a little sorry to people like that because they werent born like that. They grew up to be like that. But that doesnt justify their behaviour.
Those people who have a heart are better off at RR forum where guys like these would be banned in a second. Don't waste your energy to evil and don't let it in your mind by arguing with it.

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Demir wrote:The truth is it just sucks, if you cant handle the truth then thats your problem

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Apparently you think your some "God" who's opinions is fact and final that everyone must follow. What do you mean the truth is it just sucks? That is the worst explanation I have ever heard. Oh yah I understand completely now that you have explained why it sucks, you gave such amazing detail. Explaining that you think it sucks becuase it sucks, I understand exactly what you mean now. That 1 word just open my mind in a whole new way(of how retarded a explanation can actually get)......

A 5 year old can give a better explanation then what you just did..... and above all that you said it like it was a fact, you didnt even put a hint that its your opinion.

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 10:19 pm

:grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff::grouplaff:

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sat May 03, 2008 10:23 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:When you deal with evil like that it is VERY important NOT to enter to any conversation with it. Very soon you notice you are in the same mess arguing with a person who gets kicks out of hurting other people's feelings.
And they do this anonymously behind their computer screens, but they would never have the guts the say those things face to face.
So as tempting as it is to start arguing with evil, just dont answer to their provocations and they cannot do anything. That is the best weapon against evil. In fact, we all should feel a little sorry to people like that because they werent born like that. They grew up to be like that. But that doesnt justify their behaviour.
Those people who have a heart are better off at RR forum where guys like these would be banned in a second. Don't waste your energy to evil and don't let it in your mind by arguing with it.
Im going to take Timo's advice and stop trying to argue with you Demir. I did get a bit carried away... but I take comfort knowing one day it will all come back to haunt you. Then maybe will you change?

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Plisken wrote:That is the worst explanation I have ever heard. Oh yah I understand completely now that you have explained why it sucks, you gave such amazing detail. Explaining that you think it sucks becuase it sucks, I understand exactly what you mean now. That 1 word just open my mind in a whole new way(of how retarded a explanation can actually get)......

A 5 year old can give a better explanation then what you just did..... and above all that you said it like it was a fact, you didnt even put a hint that its your opinion.
You say this stuff about 5 year olds like its a fact! Its just your opinion.... are you some God???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just sucks , simple as that. I am entitled to think that and to write that

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Sat May 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Stratowarius wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The people on the back of the moon will be very very HAPPY :lol: :lol:
Yes, we will! :D

http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat May 03, 2008 10:38 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.

Stop feeding it. :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat May 03, 2008 11:06 pm

:lol: The truth can never be a Trollki :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 11:43 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: Large portion of the money Saana generates will go to a Foundation I will establish later this year that will be dealing with spiritual and environmental issues of our times.
Hey any news on the foundation timo?? ?? ?? ?? ?

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat May 03, 2008 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Foundation :roll: :roll: What do you mean? The money goos to the back of the moon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sun May 04, 2008 12:29 am

LOL, you amuse me deeply. Go on with your trolling, this forum was dead eversince Slovenia was banned.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 04, 2008 12:54 am

Beast_Pete wrote:LOL, you amuse me deeply. Go on with your trolling, this forum was dead eversince Slovenia was banned.
LOL! Maybe 'ol Evangelion&'ol CrystallineStarchild can join in for good measure. :lol
Oh, I forgot, "they" are teaching and taking classes somewhere, prolly about how to troll on a deeper level! :lol:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Sun May 04, 2008 2:48 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:LOL, you amuse me deeply. Go on with your trolling, this forum was dead eversince Slovenia was banned.
LOL! Maybe 'ol Evangelion&'ol CrystallineStarchild can join in for good measure. :lol
Oh, I forgot, "they" are teaching and taking classes somewhere, prolly about how to troll on a deeper level! :lol:
Ugh, I had forgotten about those two...

This sucks, I have to deal with enough idiots and trolls in other forums, why here...
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

KilledByDETH

Post by KilledByDETH » Sun May 04, 2008 6:36 am

Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: Large portion of the money Saana generates will go to a Foundation I will establish later this year that will be dealing with spiritual and environmental issues of our times.
Hey any news on the foundation timo?? ?? ?? ?? ?

Wow dude your such a faggit. keep your panties on, they allow your marriages to happen in San Fransisco. :)

Demir

Post by Demir » Sun May 04, 2008 9:28 am

KilledByDETH wrote: Wow dude your such a faggit. keep your panties on, they allow your marriages to happen in San Fransisco. :)
You are so mean!!!!

With that level argument you can only win. Congratulations sir!! You have won the battle of the internets.

San francisco! Faggit!

Fucking moron

but problem is saana still blows and RR still blows

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :crowd1: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff: :grouplaff:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 04, 2008 7:02 pm

"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

black death

Post by black death » Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Of course. But you usually solve the problems BEFORE you release the album.
Yes. That is what we are doing, thats why we are not releasing it before we solve the problems. In the meantime we return the money and give and extra CD for free as compensation.
Just if you didnt understand what is happening, I tell you. There can be problems in the production at ANY time. When you fly a plane you of course expect it not to crash. Well sometimes it does. Plus, you didnt even order the album/DVD so what might be your problem? :?
Regardless if I ordered the album or not, I thought that release date was on March 10. If there's a release date, it usually means that the CDs/DVDs are available. I don't want to be so pedantic, but it looks strange when anybody sets the release date and then is not able to deliver the RELEASED stuff.
Moreover, "insurmountalbe problems" is a broad phrase that doesn't say anything.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sun May 04, 2008 8:27 pm

black death wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Of course. But you usually solve the problems BEFORE you release the album.
Yes. That is what we are doing, thats why we are not releasing it before we solve the problems. In the meantime we return the money and give and extra CD for free as compensation.
Just if you didnt understand what is happening, I tell you. There can be problems in the production at ANY time. When you fly a plane you of course expect it not to crash. Well sometimes it does. Plus, you didnt even order the album/DVD so what might be your problem? :?
Regardless if I ordered the album or not, I thought that release date was on March 10. If there's a release date, it usually means that the CDs/DVDs are available. I don't want to be so pedantic, but it looks strange when anybody sets the release date and then is not able to deliver the RELEASED stuff.
Moreover, "insurmountalbe problems" is a broad phrase that doesn't say anything.
Nope, once again get your facts straight.
10.3 was the release date only for MP3/FLAC version
CD release date was scheduled for 28.4 and the DVD 19.5

Insurmountable problems in DVD production should be very clear and together with the compensation of returning the money and offering a free CDs everybody has been happy. Except you. And you havent even ordered anything:)