RR FORUM CLOSED DUE TO LEGAL REASONS

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
RR FORUM CLOSED DUE TO LEGAL REASONS

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:47 am

Thats what I got when I went there.
Is that right? Did everyone else get that pop-up? ???
Just wondering. ???

RazielSR

Re: RR FORUM CLOSED DUE TO LEGAL REASONS

Post by RazielSR » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 am

...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:15 am

Maybe Tolkki has been spreading Stratovarius-propaganda there and wants to clean things up before he gets caught.

This is what Harvester posted in the RR forum (which Lauri confirmed was a lie):
Today friend of mine who is very close to Lauri Porra told me that Lauri played some new Stratovarius songs for him. 4 or so. He said that he was surprised how progressive they sounded, almost like Dream Theater. There was nothing close to the old Stratovarius style, which I think is a good thing. Lauri said that there are no fast double bass drumming songs at all and that the material is quite complicated.
This is EXACTLY Timo Tolkki's writing style.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 am

I don't know if Harvester is really TK. I don't think he is because if Harvester was really TK then he wouldn't spread those rumors against himself and to the Stratovarius members. It would be SENSELESS!
Also, Harvester said that he has a profile here in the Stratovarius forum. Maybe he's reading it right now and if he is: STOP! Don't make a fool of yourself!!!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:01 am

Today I went to Timo Tolkki's myspace, and he was online. I guess he closed to extinguish the fire...

By the way, the pre-demos is a big kick in the face to the "New Era" album, absolutely

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 am

Maybe "Harvester" hasn't heard any of the videos blogged in here...

@neverendingabyss: why would "harvester" be Kotipelto?? where did you get that idea from? ???
---...---

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 am

I think he meant to say tolkki.

With new era tolkki did it by himself and was not writing in the best frame of mind,

With this there are 4 songwriters and they can take the time to do what they want.

With a song writing about ones daughter, is it really fair to say that song can get its ass kicked?

The comparison needs to be with tolkkis next album and am sure like all albums, each will have great songs and some songs that are not as fantastic.

Maybe the website is shut down because RR was already taken by some band in Eastern Europe and tolkki needs to change the name to RR of fire. All the band members were fired from RR but hired again for RR of fire

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:57 am

I don't know if Harvester is really TK. I don't think he is because if Harvester was really TK then he wouldn't spread those rumors against himself and to the Stratovarius members. It would be SENSELESS!
First, we were discussing TT not TK. But what I've suggested is not so infeasible. Did you know that Tolkki has had numerous accounts here at the Stratovarius forum from which he has said many rude and very vulgar things? He even used to spread propaganda similar to what Harvester is doing. Don't believe me? Look up MetalPlatypus using the search feature. The vast majority of his offensive posts have been removed but you can see he has the same writing style as harvester, and as you can see from his very early posts he is clearly trying to influence people in various ways.

You may ask how I am so sure that MetalPlatypus is Tolkki...I cannot answer that question at this point because so many of his posts have been deleted, but it was quite obvious at the time.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 am

answer this: Is Iraqi life equal to American life?
Yes from this we can see how offensive mp was. It’s almost as offensive as the liberal media bias of “can you name one specific?"

There seems to have been some entertaining stuff deleted from the threads. It’s too bad the stuff can't be brought back.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 am

MetalPlatypus wrote:I have a very good solution for Miditek and other patriots. I hope that USA, Al Qaeda, Iran and North Korea all blow each other´s to smithereens. Then we will have peace in the world.
There was also a post where MP directly called another poster an "Armenian Black"(which was deleted before I could copy it, alas). I have in my possession a whole page where MP was very spiteful and beligerent(which was deleted, too). Of course, that attitude is not illegal on a forum. But, the point is, whoever MP was, he was not full of total love and kindness and tolerance like he was trying at first to convey.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 am

Well if tolkki does a bomb bomb Iran as a parody cover with McCain as quest vocals we can be one step closer to an answer. I can’t imagine how someone with a clear mind could say such things and tolkki has been known to not always have a clear mind if that was him. Its interesting seeing people’s solutions for world peace and how much violence can be necessary for their plans to work. One can get frustrated that so much goes into destruction and not enough goes into creation government wise. Too many of the good stories are underfunded and the bad stories over funded. Energy is better used creating friends than killing enemies and all the collateral damage that goes with that.

mitelika

Post by mitelika » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:42 am

icecab21 wrote:Maybe the website is shut down because RR was already taken by some band in Eastern Europe and tolkki needs to change the name to RR of fire. All the band members were fired from RR but hired again for RR of fire
Pretty good idea!

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Timo Tolkki closed it himself. He is seeking attention.

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Mörkö wrote:Timo Tolkki closed it himself. He is seeking attention.

+1

Yes, HE and his 25 years of "experience in music business "

Aldaron

Post by Aldaron » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

It's open now.
Let's Rage!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:35 pm

AGAG wrote:Maybe "Harvester" hasn't heard any of the videos blogged in here...

@neverendingabyss: why would "harvester" be Kotipelto?? where did you get that idea from? ???
Whoops! Yeah, it's Timo Tolkki I was referring to. Sorry, but I was tired :lol:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah I'm not really interested in digging up old Tolkki posts..I don't feel the need to defame him and I think we can move on since he is in another band. I just brought it up to suggest that Harvester may be TT. At the time I had not read the other thread so I suppose I started a redundant conversation, sorry!

Burning Reflection

Post by Burning Reflection » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Whenever there is change there is usually turmoil. Revising your life and giving up something that you put so much vested interested in for so many years isn't easy either. Leaving a band of how ever many years, constructing a new band, writing new material, all the legal drama of giving up royalties and the band's name, friendship problems, and finding new record deals is probably enough to make anyone go crazy or stressed out. This is probably a really difficult time in Tolkki's life. Maybe he's having second thoughts; "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" right? Well, he's got a lot of "fixing" and rebulding to do at this point. I can't really speak for how someone else feels, so we'll just have to see what happens. I have faith that Tolkki will find his way.

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

huh..... the RR forums are open again. And its like nothing ever happened. No posts from an admins or anyone in the band.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:13 pm

if he says he can't work with tk and jm without losing his mind, why would he want back in a band with them?

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 am

LOL, am I still reading these "news"? :lol:

-.-
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:59 am

:lol:
I think we all are reading this.
---...---

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 am

lunes, octubre 06, 2008

BACK AND SOME THOUGHTS

Hello Friends,

I took some time off after working with Vision Divine for something like six weeks. I went to Thailand for 2 weeks. When I returned, I noticed some weird things in the RR forum. I have no energy in this moment to moderate that place, so whoever is visiting there, please try to keep it civilized.
Above all, please try not to divide the Stratovarius fans into two groups as some people seem to be doing using the opportunity for their pervert needs. Please let us all continue our paths as we are doing and respect the legacy of the Stratovarius has created. It will always live in the music of all of us who played in that band. From my side, I wish Timo, Jens, Jörg, Lauri and Matias the best of luck with their music and with their future. I hope it will be happy and prosperous. No matter what has happened, no matter what has been written, no matter what rumors are circulating, set aside those.
We made magic together and I am thankful for all the years with the guys and I am thankful for all the years of wonderful support all the Stratovarius fans all over the world gave us. If there was a message in the music and lyrics of Stratovarius, then it was to unite rather than divide. So please try to remember that.

Love and Peace, Timo
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: How much of that did you swallow ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Recently, I don't trust anything, Cause I don't wanna become crazy, so the best thing is just believe in things I can see and are confirmed by any of the members.

So if you ask me, I tell you that I only trust in the Stratovarius pre-demos.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

RazielSR wrote:Recently, I don't trust anything, Cause I don't wanna become crazy, so the best thing is just believe in things I can see and are confirmed by any of the members.
So if you ask me, I tell you that I only trust in the Stratovarius pre-demos.
Wise man. Anyway, since the legal problems seem to have been sorted out I guess I can safely lock this. :)

-lock-