You know what...?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Star_Ocean
You know what...?

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:05 am

Fuck it.

Stratovarius and RR should all break up and begin a petition for a Rainbow reunion tour. Dio, Blackmore, and use a necromancer to revive Cozy Powell.

That's all the world really wants. That's why Tolkki is cranky. That's the real reason why he wanted to end Stratovarius. He wanted to commit his whole self to creating a petition for a Rainbow reunion tour. But he ran out of money, so made RR.

Fuck Stratovarius and Revolution Renaissance. A Rainbow reunion tour would end all of the violence, and we would all come together like one gigantic orgy.

That's how we save this world. A Rainbow reunion tour.

I mean, that is what RR really stands for. Rainbow Reunion.

It's all clear now.

NeverendingAbyss

Re: You know what...?

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 am

be careful of what you say. Not all things are bad after all. :wink:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:36 am

I agree in the part of Fuck it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all the rest i disagree completely

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 pm

I approve this message. Rainbow-reunion with Dio would be the greatest thing ever.
Star_Ocean wrote:Dio, Blackmore, and use a necromancer to revive Cozy Powell.
And if the necromancery doesn't work, they could do what X Japan did to revive their late guitarist; they made a hologram of him on stage while playing song Art Of Life.
Now THAT was cool.

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:31 pm

.....and one more pretty good example why there should be again a minimum number of posts before someone should be enabled to open a topic. Maybe 200 posts. Or even more?

Star_Ocean

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:49 pm

stratohawk wrote:.....and one more pretty good example why there should be again a minimum number of posts before someone should be enabled to open a topic. Maybe 200 posts. Or even more?
It's called a joke. If you can't handle it, then go suck a dick.

I'm trying to lighten up the mood and at least get some conversation away from all of the Tolkki hating and buttfucking. This forum should be about music, comedy, and not fondling or kicking Tolkki's balls. He isn't even IN the band anymore, so why should all of our discussion be about how much we hate or love him?

I've made some Tolkki posts yes, but the one about my respect for him is the last one. I am not going to have any part of discussion that is talking about a musician that isn't even IN the band anymore.

So instead, I'll joke around about Rainbow. Has nothing to do with Stratovarius, but fuck it. At least it isn't the level of douchebaggery (my new favorite fake word) of half of the conversations on this board.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: DOUCHEBAGGERY. Taste it! It's a wonderful word. I will from now on use it in every opportunity I can. Thank you for that. New words must always be welcome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Star_Ocean wrote:
stratohawk wrote:.....and one more pretty good example why there should be again a minimum number of posts before someone should be enabled to open a topic. Maybe 200 posts. Or even more?
It's called a joke. If you can't handle it, then go suck a dick.
Your style of conversation speaks for itself. And even if it's a joke or not, things won't get better when that stuff will be digged out again and again. Why can't you guys stop talking about it? Life goes on.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:44 pm

I assume someone will sooner or later complain about this place not being moderated enough. "It's not peaceful!" Well, it's how it is. There are many other pages to visit on the intertubes. www.disney.com for instance, nice peaceful place. :lol:

Old joke:

Reagan: "In America, we have free speech. Anyone can walk up to the White House and declare 'Reagan is an idiot,' and many people will support that."

Gorbachev: "Yeah, we have the same thing. In the Soviet Union, anyone can walk into Red Square and declare 'Reagan is an idiot!' And EVERYBODY supports it!"

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Jens, how do you think about this? :)

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:37 pm

stratohawk wrote:
Not a bad idea. I've been thinking about moving to phpbb 3.x at some point. Perhaps this is already part of 3.x . This would be next year though ... when we expect traffic to actually go up a bit more because we're doing ... well, you know, band stuff like records and gigs!! :lol: We are a band after all, not a web page.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm

I assume someone will sooner or later complain about this place not being moderated enough. "It's not peaceful!" Well, it's how it is. There are many other pages to visit on the intertubes. www.disney.com for instance, nice peaceful place.

Old joke:

Reagan: "In America, we have free speech. Anyone can walk up to the White House and declare 'Reagan is an idiot,' and many people will support that."

Gorbachev: "Yeah, we have the same thing. In the Soviet Union, anyone can walk into Red Square and declare 'Reagan is an idiot!' And EVERYBODY supports it!"
great stuff

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:12 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:be careful of what you say. Not all things are bad after all. :wink:
Also, there is a double agent ;) in this forum, I have it narrowed to 2 people, 1 male and 1 female. I'm about 99% sure who it is. ;) So, this person is a direct pipeline spy/blabbermouth to TT. Maybe a few of you think thats all OK, but frankly lots of people think that kind of shit stinks!

Its kinda like 1st grade, for example, and Joe calls Jim a dummy behind his back when Joe is talking to Jill. Well, Larry is listening off to the side, then he runs to tell Jim that Joe called him a dummy. Then, Jim&Larry high-five. Later, little Jim tells Joe, "thanks for callin me a dummy, mophead." Then, Joe is puzzled, "How did he know I called him that?" Another form of two-facedness. And, in many parts of the world, tale-toting will get you beat up, or worse.
"I think I'll run to the boss&tell him what Mary said about him."
"I think I'll run to Uncle John and tell him Aunt Mary says he is a dud in bed."
Etc.

So, be careful what you post if you care what TT thinks. ;)

Rationalize it all you want to(after all its TT we are discussing), its wrong. Try it in real life with normal, average people&see how that behavior is tolerated.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 am

There are many other pages to visit on the intertubes. www.disney.com for instance, nice peaceful place.
Good GRACIOUS!!! Movies, music, games, live events! THANKS!!!! :beer:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:be careful of what you say. Not all things are bad after all. :wink:
Also, there is a double agent ;) in this forum, I have it narrowed to 2 people, 1 male and 1 female. I'm about 99% sure who it is. ;) So, this person is a direct pipeline spy/blabbermouth to TT. Maybe a few of you think thats all OK, but frankly lots of people think that kind of shit stinks!
Well, I want to be anal-yzed.
---...---

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 am

I feel that people should not talk about each other and then be offended if that person hears about it.

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:52 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
stratohawk wrote:
Not a bad idea. I've been thinking about moving to phpbb 3.x at some point. Perhaps this is already part of 3.x . This would be next year though ... when we expect traffic to actually go up a bit more because we're doing ... well, you know, band stuff like records and gigs!! :lol: We are a band after all, not a web page.
Yeah, new stuff is the best "medicin" and will help people to focus on the future and not the past. 8) Believe us, we are so badly looking forward!!

Btw, the post limit/minimum post nr. for opening a topic existed some years ago (at that time it was 50). I never understood why it was disposed.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:32 am

How about we put the date we want to talk about in the thread, If the date is from 2008, great, if the date is 2003, sorry?

MikeKhalilov

Post by MikeKhalilov » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:28 am

browneyedgirl wrote:

Its kinda like 1st grade, for example, and Joe calls Jim a dummy behind his back when Joe is talking to Jill. Well, Larry is listening off to the side, then he runs to tell Jim that Joe called him a dummy. Then, Jim&Larry high-five. Later, little Jim tells Joe, "thanks for callin me a dummy, mophead." Then, Joe is puzzled, "How did he know I called him that?" Another form of two-facedness. And, in many parts of the world, tale-toting will get you beat up, or worse.
"I think I'll run to Uncle John and tell him Aunt Mary says he is a dud in bed."
Etc.

Rationalize it all you want to(after all its TT we are discussing), its wrong. Try it in real life with normal, average people&see how that behavior is tolerated.
Interesting...just the other day someone was telling me that I was mentioned in a major Finnish magazine (along with the pictures I posted of RR with Strato guys in Helsinki)

So that theory may be true, since this is the only place those pictures were posted (also my "friendly posts on the Strato forum" apparently were also mentioned in this magazine)

Of course I have not seen this magazine but would love to. So if anyone finds it or has heard anything else on the matter, please do let me know!

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 am

I think it was Soundi. I just heard about it the other day, seems pretty nice! Was in the "news section" I think. Didn't see the actual magazine yet.

@MK, I'll see if I can save you a copy!

I mean.. @Mike, I'll save you a copy. I just realized there are three MK's around now. Mike, Matias and Karmila.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:46 am

Ok Jens, send one to me too, I'm RZSR o_O

:lol: :lol:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

MikeKhalilov

Post by MikeKhalilov » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:01 am

JensJohansson wrote:I think it was Soundi. I just heard about it the other day, seems pretty nice! Was in the "news section" I think. Didn't see the actual magazine yet.

I mean.. @Mike, I'll save you a copy. I just realized there are three MK's around now. Mike, Matias and Karmila.
Oh man that would be wonderful!

If you get your hands on a copy, I'll send you my mailing address :)

nefertari

Post by nefertari » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm

JensJohansson wrote:I think it was Soundi. I just heard about it the other day, seems pretty nice! Was in the "news section" I think. Didn't see the actual magazine yet.

The news were done by Petri Silas .

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:11 pm

MikeKhalilov wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

Etc.

Interesting...just the other day someone was telling me that I was mentioned in a major Finnish magazine (along with the pictures I posted of RR with Strato guys in Helsinki)

So that theory may be true, since this is the only place those pictures were posted (also my "friendly posts on the Strato forum" apparently were also mentioned in this magazine)

Of course I have not seen this magazine but would love to. So if anyone finds it or has heard anything else on the matter, please do let me know!
Yes, but the "sneaky" you are referring to is a "good sneaky". The one I was talking about is a "bad sneaky". :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Well I think that he probably can use some proxy to just come here. In any case I don't mind that he reads our posts, its his former band and its expected for him to have some curiosity about fan reactions. 8)

mitelika

Post by mitelika » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Maybe TT is just not used to using a proxy, he is not an Iranian or Chinese. :wink: :wink:

haha, never mind.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 pm

MikeKhalilov wrote:

Oh man that would be wonderful!

If you get your hands on a copy, I'll send you my mailing address :)
Don't give him your address mike...Image