The New Album?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Crazyniel
The New Album?

Post by Crazyniel » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

Well,

The new shows are coming, and I'm very fucking happy about this, but when the new album will come to we buy it and listen it and enjoy it?

The posts on the blog has stopped, and I'm too much curious to know that...^^

Jens, can you reply me and enlight my doubts?

XD

Hugs and metal hails.

Strato on the road again... =D

Aldaron

Re: The New Album?

Post by Aldaron » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Edited:
Crazyniel wrote:Well,

The new shows are coming, and I'm very fucking happy about this, but when will the new album come so we can buy it, and listen to it, and enjoy it?

The posts on the blog has stopped, and I'm too curious to know that...^^

Jens, can you reply me and enlighten my doubts?

XD

Hugs and metal hails.

Strato on the road again... =D
I believe this was the last update from Jens on Jan. 7th in another thread:
JensJohansson wrote: TK is doing great! He finished all his stuff already in early December I think and has even had some time off. :) He will be quite busy this spring with that Kuorosota TV program so the way we improvised all this together was a good thing. If I look back at the state things were just six months ago I have to say I'm really really happy about it.

I can't profess to work hard, this is still my hobby in a way and I work exactly as hard as needed and not an iota harder. Very often this means doing stuff exactly at the last minute, which sometimes creates panic for other people, but this is how I have been my entire life.

However, Lauri and Matias (especially) -- yes, those two new guys -- they really have worked their asses off..
and Jan. 19th

JensJohansson wrote: More news soon, also exciting news regarding more live dates!
And that's all about it for now.
Let's Rage!

Crazyniel

Post by Crazyniel » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 am

Thanks, i didn't see that comments...

Glory for Strato...XD

Star_Ocean

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

I just hope they release a song really soon, or at least a demo recording of one of the songs. It doesn't have to be from the finished album. If it was one of the cut songs, I'd be happy. :)

TerrinePotter

Post by TerrinePotter » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 am

I hope they launch the album soon so I can learn the songs and sing in the concerts. I can´t picture a concert without me singing the songs.... :D

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

I wonder when the site is going to get a full makeover.
since the info is old as we all have noticed.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 am

Not to sound mean but it will most likely be when the band members have the time to update this site.

it really is the truth
metal feeds the beast

Jaimico

Post by Jaimico » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm

i'm really anxious about this release but in my opinion they should release in the same time as RR not for competition but to have my 2 favs bands new releases at the same time
Every second of day it is coming your way

Babylonian

Post by Babylonian » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Jaimico wrote:i'm really anxious about this release but in my opinion they should release in the same time as RR not for competition but to have my 2 favs bands new releases at the same time
I really hope, that people don't see these two bands as a competitors. Music isn't sports or business, where other teams or companies competes against each other.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm

This won't happen anyway. RR already have the Album recorded, the record deal signed and propably the tour booked. And we don't know what is going on with Strato. As far as we know they only have the demos for the Album recorded.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm

well from the little tid bits I've been hearing back and forth Stratovarius already has all the parts recorded and they just need to settle on a release date.

Though I'm sure it will be a seperate date from when RR releases their album. Cause I agree with the others that unfortunatly if they were to release their album at exactly the same time as RR this would be viewed by most as a competition between the two bands.
metal feeds the beast

life-l

Post by life-l » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:39 pm

In any case there will be a competition, IMHO. but... competition is the engine of progress :) so, all be OK :)

fernandotcl

Post by fernandotcl » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 pm

I don't think so, I don't think there will be any competition. Those are mature and well established musicians, acclaimed by the fans and the critics. They have absolutely nothing to prove.

It's of course a challenge to compose songs that match the quality of everything TT ever composed, but that's different from competition.

The engine of the process is inspiration, technique and talent.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

life-l

Post by life-l » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 pm

We'll see... i hope you are right... :?

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 pm

There are so many ways that everything in life is competition. The bands get to define their own victory and the rules of the game. They will both win by some rules and lose by others. I hope the bands take their goals independent of what happens to the other band. I’m sure peoples comparative comments will pop out no matter when the two release albums. I think Jens was saying they are working are putting the album out when it has adequate resources for promotion. With their first concert may 15th, I think it will be released before that.

StratoTimo

Post by StratoTimo » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:01 pm

I know that the next album is released just before they have gig in Sauna Open Air... But that I don't know that how much earlier is the release date.
Meikä Ankka

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 am

And where is this information from?